Dumb Asses Threw **** @ my Car and then Chased us! WTF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 09:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by 4URABUS
Steven, now that you're a emt, have you thought about investing in a small CB radio?

http://cobra.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...Product_ID=314

This one has the whole works packaged in the handheld mic, so that you don't have to figure out where to mount a big clunky box.
I can't take credit for being a medic yet, just an emt for right now. Have more schooling to do first

But yeah, that would be a cool setup because last night when I thought about calling 9-1-1, I was like... that's worthless because when you call from a cell phone it goes out to Highway Patrol dispatch and then redispatched to local PD and it takes anywhere between 5-10 minutes.... this whole incident was over in that time period, so a radio would have been sick to have had and got instant communication.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:02 AM
VIP Member

Just found 3 small dents from impact on the quarter panel and a decent scratch on the gas door.

Bastards... I just don't know if I should file a report now, I have all of the info.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
wow thats insane man! Glad to hear you and your girlfriend are ok and good job on not taking any retaliatory measures.

But you seriously pulled up to Travis AFB in you're Subaru and they asked if you were driving a Pontiact or a Subaru?
Old 05-18-2008, 10:14 AM
VIP Member

yeah, they knew we were coming. im sure the base has security cameras setup just in case someone tries to come flying on the base with a bomb or something.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:15 AM

Car Info: BMW 525i E39
sorry to hear that bro ..... u remained calm and ... did the right thing .... u and ur g/f are ok and no one got hurt.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:15 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by medicSTi
yeah, they knew we were coming. im sure the base has security cameras setup just in case someone tries to come flying on the base with a bomb or something.
no no, what I found funny is that you pulled up in the Subaru, and they asked which car you were driving.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:01 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by STI RUSH
That was a very smart thing driving to the base. I'm glad you guys are kept safe and u two didn't get hurt. WOW, that pisses me. It really make's me sick when people dont have respect.
Sure was especially when you're in that area I wouldn't have thought of that probably. Because not only will you have regular cops comming, but you have the TAFB SF there too. Thank God you and Jen are safe and the cops validated your entire statement. Most of us know you personally and know without a doubt you'd never start **** like that with anyone especially with Jen in the car with you! It's sad to see this area going to hell in a handbasket on a rocketship so quickly over the past few years. Kinda glad I'll be leaving fairfield.

Just found 3 small dents from impact on the quarter panel and a decent scratch on the gas door.

Bastards... I just don't know if I should file a report now, I have all of the info.
I'd consider filing something out maybe once you find more out from the cops to see whats up with those *******s
Old 05-18-2008, 11:01 AM
VIP Member

lol mine is fully debadged, grille/trunk etc. so even the officers had to ask what kind of car it was

but yeah i know what you mean... the hood scoop definitely screams subaru... not pontiac lol

and the guy that asked was asian so he should know!
Old 05-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
damn my gf was out in fairfield last night too and i wasnt with her. people are hella dumb

Car Info: SRP Bugeye
hella racist. lol

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
lol mine is fully debadged, grille/trunk etc. so even the officers had to ask what kind of car it was

but yeah i know what you mean... the hood scoop definitely screams subaru... not pontiac lol

Old 05-18-2008, 11:13 AM

Car Info: SRP Bugeye
lol
Old 05-18-2008, 11:28 AM
VIP Member

I would still assume process of elimination would give it away
Old 05-18-2008, 11:33 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Long story short for now, my girlfriend and I were coming home and got off the freeway.

Three dumbasses in a silver pontiac start HANGING out their window whistling and saying **** to her at the light. So I got in front of them thinking that would be the end of it...

Not tonight, they decide to do a fly by and throw something at my car... I hear a loud *** THUNK and am like... WTF! It sounded heavy and I really thought it ****ed my **** up.

So I followed them to get their plates while they're still throwing **** and flipping me off AND swerving all over the road... Then they took a turn and almost ate ****... they were completely sideways with the back right wheel off of the ground. Then they stopped and looked like they were about to get out, so I was like, **** this.... I'm not about to get shot/in a fight with my girlfriend in the car or anything dumb... I just wanted their plates to cover any insurance and get them for DUI or something.

I turned around and hauled *** to get to the main road and out of sight... but they decided to follow... My goal was to get away WITHOUT ME OR THEM HURTING ANYONE... So I was like... **** what the hell can I do.

My girlfriend was like..."go to travis air force base since it's 3 miles down the road." So that sounded like the best idea since it was just staying in a straight line, no neighborhoods or anything.

These fools were running lights and hella going to crash into someone so I had my brights, hazards, and supertones blaring to warn everyone around and get cops attention.

Like 4 cops went flying down airbase at this point about 5 miles behind us according to my friend who was getting a bite to eat when this happened.

We got to the Travis' gate and told the guards what was happening, they asked if I was driving a pontiac or a subaru and told us to pull aside. Three FFPD cars, 2 TAFB Cars, and tons of guards/cops show up.

Long story short, they asked me, I told them everything. They understood and took the plates of the other car and made sure we where good to go after 30 minutes of interrogation and questioning. They said they had an undercover cop tailing us and confirmed what I had told them, which explains why they had so many units and knew we were coming. Good thing I was honest!

So watch out for dumbasses looking to stir up trouble and get their plates so they don't get away with DUI/road rage/or something else! BUT make sure you don't lead to any one getting hurt and stay safe.

I didn't see anything dented/scratched on my car tonight, but I'll check tomorrow in the light.

Brucelee, you're going to have to regulate with some of your toys.

-Steven
HOLY ****! OMG, That's the most insane thing ever!
Old 05-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Damn, I still can't believe that happened to you dude! That's so jacked up! I hope you press some kind of charges on these idiots!

Quick Reply: Dumb Asses Threw **** @ my Car and then Chased us! WTF!!!