Dumb Asses Threw **** @ my Car and then Chased us! WTF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 02:05 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Exclamation Dumb Asses Threw **** @ my Car and then Chased us! WTF!!!

Long story short for now, my girlfriend and I were coming home and got off the freeway.

Three dumbasses in a silver pontiac start HANGING out their window whistling and saying **** to her at the light. So I got in front of them thinking that would be the end of it...

Not tonight, they decide to do a fly by and throw something at my car... I hear a loud *** THUNK and am like... WTF! It sounded heavy and I really thought it ****ed my **** up.

So I followed them to get their plates while they're still throwing **** and flipping me off AND swerving all over the road... Then they took a turn and almost ate ****... they were completely sideways with the back right wheel off of the ground. Then they stopped and looked like they were about to get out, so I was like, **** this.... I'm not about to get shot/in a fight with my girlfriend in the car or anything dumb... I just wanted their plates to cover any insurance and get them for DUI or something.

I turned around and hauled *** to get to the main road and out of sight... but they decided to follow... My goal was to get away WITHOUT ME OR THEM HURTING ANYONE... So I was like... **** what the hell can I do.

My girlfriend was like..."go to travis air force base since it's 3 miles down the road." So that sounded like the best idea since it was just staying in a straight line, no neighborhoods or anything.

These fools were running lights and hella going to crash into someone so I had my brights, hazards, and supertones blaring to warn everyone around and get cops attention.

Like 4 cops went flying down airbase at this point about 5 miles behind us according to my friend who was getting a bite to eat when this happened.

We got to the Travis' gate and told the guards what was happening, they asked if I was driving a pontiac or a subaru and told us to pull aside. Three FFPD cars, 2 TAFB Cars, and tons of guards/cops show up.

Long story short, they asked me, I told them everything. They understood and took the plates of the other car and made sure we where good to go after 30 minutes of interrogation and questioning. They said they had an undercover cop tailing us and confirmed what I had told them, which explains why they had so many units and knew we were coming. Good thing I was honest!

So watch out for dumbasses looking to stir up trouble and get their plates so they don't get away with DUI/road rage/or something else! BUT make sure you don't lead to any one getting hurt and stay safe.

I didn't see anything dented/scratched on my car tonight, but I'll check tomorrow in the light.

Brucelee, you're going to have to regulate with some of your toys.

-Steven
Old 05-18-2008, 02:14 AM

Car Info: 2012 Honda Civic Si
glad you're okay...that has happened to me out here in hayward, though not to that extreme (i actually got away by ducking through backroads)
Old 05-18-2008, 02:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 99 legacy gt
dahm people are ****ing stupid hope everything is alright with the car
Old 05-18-2008, 02:27 AM

Car Info: 2007 STI
that sucks, what a bunch oof retards. good call on going to the base though....
Old 05-18-2008, 02:36 AM

Car Info: '04 WRB STi Stage 2
they're a waste of precious life
Old 05-18-2008, 02:43 AM

Car Info: 04.7 AW Time Attack STi
that would be me, lorin and silv that were at aldanastos getting some grub. we heard at least 3 cops cars sirens and were wondering WTH is going on! Glad you and Jenn are alright and glad the cops were understanding. A lot of the times the popo's aren't that cooperative.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:44 AM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
this has become frequent lately. I work at the hospital as an er tech and you would be suprised at how many of these incidents have come up. Especially out there in fairfield. Luckily you were smart and found somewhere to go.
A lot of "gangs" have been doing this lately. They would run into the back of someone's car, throw things at them, pretty much just get someone out of there comfort zone and open fire on them. It seems to be an initiation to get into these gangs. Its not a certain person they are going for.. its just any person they can hassle. Glad to here you are alright.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:12 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
WOW Steven, Good thing you and your girlfriend are ok and hopefully car is ok too. People are asshats these days and you just have to watch out.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:47 AM

Car Info: 06 Impreza
glad too hear the you and your girlfriend were ok....its always a scary situation....good call with the air base

Last edited by WagonTale; 05-18-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:54 AM
BAM9 Ladies choice Carshow winner

Car Info: 13 FR-S/05 STI
That was a very smart thing driving to the base. I'm glad you guys are kept safe and u two didn't get hurt. WOW, that pisses me. It really make's me sick when people dont have respect.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:58 AM

Car Info: 2011 STI Sedan
Originally Posted by medicSTi
BUT make sure you don't lead to any one getting hurt and stay safe.
Smart man. Nicely done.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:05 AM

Car Info: SRP Bugeye
hey i wasnt the only person thats had something thrown at their car this week! yay!

Glad to hear that you and Jenn are still alive. Good thing you weren't stupid.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:38 AM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
glad you and your girl are alright though. some douchebags like that dont deserve to drive, or deserve to live at that. you did the right thing though...(i freakin sound like my mom)

better hit up brucelee for some backup
Old 05-18-2008, 09:50 AM

Car Info: 05 sti
damn, glad you two were ok, police stations are also a good bet, keep safe.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
thanks guys, i appreciate the comments. i'm just glad that no one got hurt. hopefully the fools got popped for dui or something.

Quick Reply: Dumb Asses Threw **** @ my Car and then Chased us! WTF!!!