Don't Go to Big O

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 09:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2016 Acura RDX ... meh. Um, nice subwoofer?
Obviously Big O is at fault... getting $ compensation out them will be super hard, I'd imagine.

I know this won't help much now but, from what you are saying, the ABS fix sounds like a simple repair. Next time ask on the forum before you take it in the rear at the dealership. Also, your post doesn't say, but I'm guessing you told the dealership how all this happened. For future reference just tell them the symptoms. Giving more information than you need to (like its vicariously your own fault because you chose to go to Big O) will just give them ammo to bypass the warranty.

Sorry, man

jason
Old 07-03-2003, 11:41 AM

Car Info: 2010 370z Roadster, 2008 Frontier CrewCab
Which Big-O tire store location did you go to?
Old 07-03-2003, 12:02 PM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
doesnt santa cruz suby take the cars over there for alignment work?
Old 07-03-2003, 01:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
BIG-O, the last time I took a vehicle there (my first car), they f**ked it up so bad, (that was nearly 8-9 years ago). For me, all I was having done, was a tire rotation/balance....well, a few weeks later I got a flat, so I took the car back to them to get a new tire, about an hour after I dropped the car off I get a phone call saying that they cant get the lug nuts off, and they had BROKEN/welded MY lug nut key 3 times and STILL couldnt get the lugs off! they tightened my lug nuts sooooo tight (the first time) they ended up having to use an air chisel to get the lugs off, and when they FINALLY were able to get 'em off, their air chisel had busted one of the actual LUGS! OH MAN I was sooooooooooo pissed, I almost went postal on their asses! They ended up paying for the damages, because I had records of the last 2 visits to their shop, and it was obvious that THEY were at fault.......needless to say I have not been back since then....

FYI, that was at the BIG-O in Fremont (Fremont Blvd I think)....anyways....I will NEVER go back there, even if they are the LAST tire place on earth.......

BIG-O TIRES!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-Ted