Dog just passed away =(

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
Sorry... I really miss having an animal around. They do have a tremendous impact on your life and I totally understand all that you did for Bam Bam. I think everyone that's posted understands the bond we have with our pets/friends.

Take care,

J
Old 01-09-2004, 08:01 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX + 08 335i + 07 Tahoe Lt3
thanks so much for everyones replies. I feel a little better now, you guys are great support. But unfortunately in order for me afford my dogs tombstone, which I havent paid for. I will have to sell off my tein flex suspension with edfc. So if anyone is interested in them please let me know. It will be out my car this weekend. It has about 10,000 miles on them. I can let it go for $1200. It is in excellent condition. I always cleaned it so rocks or other form of build up will not mess up the thread. So if you are interested let me know please. Thanks again guys.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:24 PM

Car Info: Wagon
Sorry for your loss... mutch love to you.
I too have lost pets to tragic accedents, and some natural causes.
It's really hard to have one of your familly members to leave their physical form from you. The only thing that made me feel better
was the belief that energy never dies. Why I believe that is because over the years I've lost 3 dogs and 2 rabbits. Each one of them has had a certain trait they all had in common. Weird, yeah mabye but it gets weirder. After my last pet died I said forget it, no more pets... then I got my wife pregnant. Now my son is almost 2 and you know what, he shares the same traits as my pets, but now thoses traits are now humanized. Am I crazy, yeah some might say, but at least its comforting for me to know that the same familiar energy never leaves you. Hopfully what I just said dosen't offend anyone, and if it does I apologize. So my friend, I wish that your Bam Bam's energy finds you again someday, and that you find some comfort in that.
Take care
Old 01-09-2004, 01:01 PM

Car Info: 03 MBP WRX 06 CGM FORESTER XT
Sorry to hear about your dog. I had to put two of my dogs to sleep just a few months ago (one from old age 18 yrs, the other from being sick) and I know what your going though. It'll be tough for a while, my wife and I are still hurting. It'll always hurt I guess but just less and less as time goes on.

-Rest In Peace BAM BAM