Does any one like thier job?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 08:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2014 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT
BTW, I haven't had to deal with a Subaru Bankruptcy yet. Great job guys! hehe
Old 01-31-2005, 09:14 AM

Car Info: Its a gross polluter : (
im a hitman...i get paid to assassinate people in public. The clients would give me a suit case full of money to make sure i get rid of someone for them. Its a dirty job but it pays great. j/p... my current occupation is a field service technician for ibm. I repair and install point of sale machines/computers that major companies use. Its ok but i need to make a bit more because this crap gets so boring doing the same thing over and over...

kill me plz!!!
im hard at work as you can see
Old 01-31-2005, 05:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by GDB-EJ20
im a hitman...i get paid to assassinate people in public. The clients would give me a suit case full of money to make sure i get rid of someone for them. Its a dirty job but it pays great. j/p... my current occupation is a field service technician for ibm. I repair and install point of sale machines/computers that major companies use. Its ok but i need to make a bit more because this crap gets so boring doing the same thing over and over...

kill me plz!!!
im hard at work as you can see

on some days i am an ethical theif paid to break into things...
on others i get paid to think of crazy ways to take over the world...
Old 01-31-2005, 05:06 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
my job kicks ***, and if it wasnt for the location it would be damn near perfect..
I really think where you live has alot to do with it too, man, i would work 90 hour weeks without flinching if i got to live back up in the hills around sacramento, but sadly san francisco is the only place with much work. I think its really the only reason i dont like my job, i just hate this city.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:10 PM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
I hate my job. **** customer service.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:15 PM

i hate my job, but that's why i'm getting out of it. i'm in the college of san mateo fire academy right now and i love it...you should check it out!
Old 01-31-2005, 05:22 PM

Car Info: 04 aspen white wrx
i work at the movies and its pretty cool except when theres customers...
Old 02-01-2005, 08:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
i do. love working for the government. haa haa haa.
Old 02-01-2005, 01:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
I've always enjoyed the jobs I had where management and fellow employees are good people. Now I'm unemployed and have a year left of school, and I'm not looking forward to the working world when I'm out.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:42 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Talking

Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Just wondering because I'm looking for career ideas, I hate my current job with a passion, I have high blood pressure at 25 and nightmares about 4 or 5 times a week because of it. I really need to find something soon before I go postal. The shi**y thing is that I didn't go to college. I've had a couple of jobs that I loved but didn't end up working out because there's not much clientelle for these careers in the town I live. Any feedback would be great.
i have HBP at 24. does that count? but i LOVE my job. look at the location!
Old 02-01-2005, 08:00 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
I work in the Networking Industry... pretty cool except for the fact that I am underpaid... working up the ladder within a company gets you less $$ than going from competitor to competitor.... but that's risky these days. Planning on working with government spooks to plant bugs, evesdrop, and basically make sure those with hidden foreign allegiances don't do any hanky panky and plant bugs that could bring down vital U.S. networks.

You should see my james bond tools!
Old 02-01-2005, 08:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
I work in the Networking Industry... pretty cool except for the fact that I am underpaid... working up the ladder within a company gets you less $$ than going from competitor to competitor.... but that's risky these days.
Yeah my wife works as a banker and found out that new hires start at a higher salary. Needless to say, every existing employee is pissed. BTW regional manager, if your listening go f your self and watch your back as well as your tire pressure. hehe.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
I work in the Networking Industry... pretty cool except for the fact that I am underpaid... working up the ladder within a company gets you less $$ than going from competitor to competitor.... but that's risky these days. Planning on working with government spooks to plant bugs, evesdrop, and basically make sure those with hidden foreign allegiances don't do any hanky panky and plant bugs that could bring down vital U.S. networks.

You should see my james bond tools!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

oh **** that is just damn funny...

what is horrible is i know several people who do what you described and they all dont strike me as the most intelligent of people..

put it like this, the people who hire spooks are normaly a **** load more intelligent then the "spooks" they hire. Well planting bugs and what not is ANYTHING but spook work, that is more along the lines of ops, or trigger pullers as some call them.
Old 02-02-2005, 08:23 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
oh **** that is just damn funny...
what is horrible is i know several people who do what you described and they all dont strike me as the most intelligent of people..
put it like this, the people who hire spooks are normaly a **** load more intelligent then the "spooks" they hire. Well planting bugs and what not is ANYTHING but spook work, that is more along the lines of ops, or trigger pullers as some call them.
I never said I was intelligent. Remember, I'm either being humble by naming myself Helladumb, or something else.

By the way, when you say intelligence, do you mean book smart, IQ, wisdom, or ???

If I had to rank my own "intelligence," I'd say I'm in the bottom of the 90th percentile of "educated folk," aknowledging there are literally thousands of people more intelligent than I.

Last edited by HellaDumb; 02-02-2005 at 09:57 AM.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:22 AM

Car Info: 2004 350z and 2005 WRX
I love my job... awesome pay, benefits aren't too shabby, I've been in this office longer than anyone else so due to seniority I can do whatever I want. I'm so used to the stress of my job that it doesn't even bother me anymore.

Quick Reply: Does any one like thier job?