Do You Wash/Detail Your Own Car? Look HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 10:35 AM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
Hey Leo, you sir, have a PM
Old 04-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
replied.

Originally Posted by MrPrimus
Hey Leo, you sir, have a PM
Old 04-16-2008, 11:52 AM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
Leo, where can we buy those products? Kragen? You? I am in Dublin/Pleasanton area.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Former Vendor

You won't be able to find these products in your Kragen stores. I am the only authorized distributor in the bay area. Closest one is in Morgan Hill and the other is in Monterey. Since I am mobile, I am like a mobile store. I frequent east bay. I'll be in Speed Element *EDIT* Saturday *EDIT* to detail a ride (11-3PM) and you can meet me there. Or one of the local meets, like UCKK or Wing Stop, or let me know when you are available and we can meet halfway between San Leandro and Dublin/Pleasanton after 3PM. Or maybe I'll just have dinner with my wife in Pleasanton.

Go ahead and place the order from my website so you can pay using PayPal or CC, or tell me what you want and I'll bring them when we meet and you can pay by cash. LMK!

Leo

Originally Posted by MyNikonLens
Leo, where can we buy those products? Kragen? You? I am in Dublin/Pleasanton area.

Last edited by DetailAddict; 04-16-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
bump for Leo! He answered a bunch of questions I had via PM about what products to use
Old 04-16-2008, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by DetailAddict
You won't be able to find these products in your Kragen stores. I am the only authorized distributor in the bay area. Closest one is in Morgan Hill and the other is in Monterey. Since I am mobile, I am like a mobile store. I frequent east bay. I'll be in Speed Element tomorrow to detail a ride (11-3PM) and you can meet me there. Or one of the local meets, like UCKK or Wing Stop, or let me know when you are available and we can meet halfway between San Leandro and Dublin/Pleasanton after 3PM. Or maybe I'll just have dinner with my wife in Pleasanton.

Go ahead and place the order from my website so you can pay using PayPal or CC, or tell me what you want and I'll bring them when we meet and you can pay by cash. LMK!

Leo
OK, I will do my best to show up at the Wing Stop this Friday then. I would rather pay cash.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor

Thanks man! That's the least I can do. I believe good customer service carries a LOOOONG way, even if the customer decides not to buy the product or service. It's an honor when people come and ask ME for my opinion in things. That mean people value what I have to say, I am glad that I can help.

Leo

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
bump for Leo! He answered a bunch of questions I had via PM about what products to use
Old 04-16-2008, 03:43 PM
Former Vendor

no problem, just tell me what you want and when you'll be there.

actually, I'll be at Speed Element on Saturday, not tomorrow, if that makes a difference.

OK, I will do my best to show up at the Wing Stop this Friday then. I would rather pay cash.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:51 PM

no problem, just tell me what you want and when you'll be there.

actually, I'll be at Speed Element on Saturday, not tomorrow, if that makes a difference.
the problem is i don't know what i want. i am probably still going to wash my car at the gas station with the drive through since it is the most convenient for a daily driver. i just want to go home later on and give it a shine with something simple that won't take multiple applications and buffing and so on. just something simple for detailing to bring out the shine.

anyhow, we can talk more on friday about things and you can give me a small education about it all. you're the man.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:55 PM
Former Vendor

haha... I see... Just for you, I'll bring my entire line of product with me and we can talk more Friday. Then at the end of the night you can decide what you want. I'll see you then! (BTW, what time do you plan on being there, just so i know. )

Leo

the problem is i don't know what i want. i am probably still going to wash my car at the gas station with the drive through since it is the most convenient for a daily driver. i just want to go home later on and give it a shine with something simple that won't take multiple applications and buffing and so on. just something simple for detailing to bring out the shine.

anyhow, we can talk more on friday about things and you can give me a small education about it all. you're the man.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
@DetailAddict
What is the best product(s) to revive the color of my 2005 silver wrx?
I feel like its lost some color vibrance over the last 4 years.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:08 PM

haha... I see... Just for you, I'll bring my entire line of product with me and we can talk more Friday. Then at the end of the night you can decide what you want. I'll see you then! (BTW, what time do you plan on being there, just so i know. )

Leo
Leo, you are a good pressure salesman. I will feel bad if I don't buy something, so therefore, I will. Thanks man.

Don't forget to bring your camera so I can possibly give you a couple of pointers for your before and after picture taking. I know a couple of tricks that will help you since I used to do product photography.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Former Vendor

Sounds like you have oxidation and/or swirls/spider webs...

If you have a polisher/buffer like PC, use the following:
  • Adam's Polishes - Swirl & Haze Remover 16oz CD-005 $19.95
  • Adam's Polishes - Revive Polish 16oz CD-004 $19.95
  • Adam's Polishes - Fine Machine Polish 16oz CD-017 $24.95
  • Adam's Polishes - Machine Super Wax 16oz CD-018 $24.95

If not, use the following:
  • Adam's Polishes - Swirl & Haze Remover 16oz CD-005 $19.95
  • Adam's Polishes - Revive Polish 16oz CD-004 $19.95
  • Adam's Polishes - Buttery Wax 16oz CD-006 $19.95

Depending on the severity of the paint, you might have to use Swirl & Haze more than one pass with a heavier pad (if you have it). Or mix Revive Polish with Swirl & Haze 2:1 for medium severity, or if no oxidation, just need some good lovin' , Revive alone would do it.

Leo

Originally Posted by evsoul
@DetailAddict
What is the best product(s) to revive the color of my 2005 silver wrx?
I feel like its lost some color vibrance over the last 4 years.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:20 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
How does the swirl and haze compare to DACP
Old 04-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Former Vendor

oh no no no... no pressure at all... I'll be there for the wings man , don't worry. I had the Atomic one last time and that didn't taste so good. I want to try something else.

Really, I am a consumer too... If the product is not to my liking, I won't buy. I rather you buy it, be happy with it, and tell all your friends about it, than buy it, hate it, and tell your friends how crappy the product is. I believe a vendor like me needs the customers more than they need me. (there is alway alternative options ) So please, only buy because you are happy with it and like it. I don't want to "SELL" you the products, I am just here to "INTRODUCE" you the products.

Leo

Leo, you are a good pressure salesman. I will feel bad if I don't buy something, so therefore, I will. Thanks man.

Don't forget to bring your camera so I can possibly give you a couple of pointers for your before and after picture taking. I know a couple of tricks that will help you since I used to do product photography.

Quick Reply: Do You Wash/Detail Your Own Car? Look HERE!