27.91%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Do you hate cops?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by nation
since i know a majority of these guys and have verified the stories they posted about getting dicked with i dont blame people venting but they never lose respect. you refer to them as pigs right,and your a devil dog? so how about i attack your pride with slandering comments. and this PIG would LOVE to give you a warm hug.
i lol'd
Old 11-10-2011, 09:11 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
First off let me get this straight, y'all misunderstood me, i don't hate the people behind the badge, just the stupid, sneaky things i see them do. Some of their actions i hate, but it ain't personal.

For instance, all the totally ridiculous hiding spots i luckily catch them in just to give tickets, i know this state is hella broke right now, but c'mon! I thought they had to be in plain sight (visibility) from a certain distance? The places i've seen them in is just wrong, no wonder people get pissed off. Don't they got better (productive) things to do, than to just sit & hide hopefully waiting for speeders?

One time i got pulled over for no license plate in the front, which made me very angry cuz i had one displayed right in my front windshield in plain sight. I see hella cars without them in the front, but they obviously don't get ****ed with. I thought CA law says you need both plates attached front & rear, but yet certain vehicles like Corvettes & other luxury/sport cars are exempt from the front one, where's the equality in that? What makes them special? At least i had mine in the front window, not like the rest i always see who seem to get away with it somehow.

I'm also bitter cuz you guys keep telling me all this stuff about how to act & what you do affects the outcomes. Yeah right, every time i got pulled over the cop involved NEVER gave me a chance or warning, i got a ticket every time. They would walk up to my car, just ask for my license, registration, & insurance, take it from me without saying another word or asking any questions, walk to their vehicle, do whatever they do inside for a few minutes, walk back, give me back all my stuff with a ****ing ticket, say bye & stay safe, and take off. Nothing more, nothing less, so i don't understand when others say they talk to the cop or shake his hand or just get warned with no ticket when they were clearly in the wrong. I never had such luck like that, & i did nothing wrong or out of the ordinary every time in my car, just sat there patiently & did only what was told. They never had no ****ing conversation with me, it was all business.

Don't even get me started on my damn accident, as if it wasn't already bad enough, i was treated like total sh*t the whole time. The fire dept that showed up first didn't seem to care too much about me, attending to the other guy first only, & he was out standing by his car while i was still trapped in mine, mind you there was several firemen at the scene & not one came to help me until they were completely done with the other guy, utter bull****. Then when the cop finally arrived, he had me wait in his patrol car & questioned me. Then after a long session, all while feeling like sh*t, he says he has to hurry up & go. I asked him if he could at least check the stoplight cameras to prove that the other guy ran the red light & he said no, they can't & won't do that. Then he said that he could go off the evidence from several witnesses. I said ok and he left me there, in the cold, cuz he had another emergency to go to, what mine wasn't that important enough for him, there's other cops around you know. I ended up getting a damn ride back home from the other guy's wife, now how awkward was that! My home was just down the street, the cop could've easily dropped me off, would've literally took like a few minutes at most. Then after everything's said & done, while i'm trying to get evidence that he was in total fault, i go to get the police report on the accident & there's NO witnesses at all, not one came forward. All that talk from the cop trying to rush me that unfortunate day was total bull****, he just basically lied to my face so he can go. It made it no one's fault & was basically a "he said" contest, boy was i pissed, fully knowing i was in the right the whole time. I'll never forget that bull****!

Another time i was hurrying to get back home from base on the highway when i was pulled over for speeding. I was in full uniform & still got no ****ing break, so all those "warning" stories don't make sense to me, especially coming from ordinary people.

Another time i was pulled over for an illegal right turn at an intersection, WTF? He said that i didn't come to a complete stop before making my right turn at the corner. As i turned i remember there was no left side traffic coming my way & the front light was yellow turning red right at the end of my turn. A cop in the left side oncoming traffic saw me & said that i ran a red light & why i didn't see the oncoming traffic starting to approach me. I'm like WTF the light had turned red right as i turned, i was already clear of the intersection, & there was no damn vehicles coming my way closeby, what a liar just to give me a ticket. I tried fighting this one in court but you could tell the judge was already biased, siding totally with the cop, they weren't hearing me at all, complete waste of time imho. Basically, if the cop shows up for traffic court with you you're screwed, you'll only have a chance if they don't show up, which i ****ing saw that day too. Lucky bastards!

Those are but a few examples of why i hate cops, their actions actually. Turn on the tv (news) or computer (internet) & all you see is bad sh*t from them, & i mean some is just too much. I always notice them speeding everywhere or weaving in & out without signalling first on city streets & highways, what's up with that? If they caught us doing that sh*t we'd get tickets for sure, and no, they don't have their sirens or lights on either. Double standard man, what they in a damn hurry for some coffee or donuts LOL. Through the years my experiences with cops haven't exactly been pleasant or nice, that's why i feel bitter towards them. I've seen/heard more bad than good. I try to stay away from them & i don't get into trouble. Hopefully it stays that way, i'd rather control my own fate, not leave it up to some cops. As for the "pig" reference, that's for all those ****ers who did me wrong, if you're decent & nice then you got my respect to be called an "officer".
Old 11-10-2011, 09:41 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
First off let me get this straight, y'all misunderstood me, i don't hate the people behind the badge, just the stupid, sneaky things i see them do. Some of their actions i hate, but it ain't personal.

For instance, all the totally ridiculous hiding spots i luckily catch them in just to give tickets, i know this state is hella broke right now, but c'mon! I thought they had to be in plain sight (visibility) from a certain distance? The places i've seen them in is just wrong, no wonder people get pissed off. Don't they got better (productive) things to do, than to just sit & hide hopefully waiting for speeders?

One time i got pulled over for no license plate in the front, which made me very angry cuz i had one displayed right in my front windshield in plain sight. I see hella cars without them in the front, but they obviously don't get ****ed with. I thought CA law says you need both plates attached front & rear, but yet certain vehicles like Corvettes & other luxury/sport cars are exempt from the front one, where's the equality in that? What makes them special? At least i had mine in the front window, not like the rest i always see who seem to get away with it somehow.

I'm also bitter cuz you guys keep telling me all this stuff about how to act & what you do affects the outcomes. Yeah right, every time i got pulled over the cop involved NEVER gave me a chance or warning, i got a ticket every time. They would walk up to my car, just ask for my license, registration, & insurance, take it from me without saying another word or asking any questions, walk to their vehicle, do whatever they do inside for a few minutes, walk back, give me back all my stuff with a ****ing ticket, say bye & stay safe, and take off. Nothing more, nothing less, so i don't understand when others say they talk to the cop or shake his hand or just get warned with no ticket when they were clearly in the wrong. I never had such luck like that, & i did nothing wrong or out of the ordinary every time in my car, just sat there patiently & did only what was told. They never had no ****ing conversation with me, it was all business.

Don't even get me started on my damn accident, as if it wasn't already bad enough, i was treated like total sh*t the whole time. The fire dept that showed up first didn't seem to care too much about me, attending to the other guy first only, & he was out standing by his car while i was still trapped in mine, mind you there was several firemen at the scene & not one came to help me until they were completely done with the other guy, utter bull****. Then when the cop finally arrived, he had me wait in his patrol car & questioned me. Then after a long session, all while feeling like sh*t, he says he has to hurry up & go. I asked him if he could at least check the stoplight cameras to prove that the other guy ran the red light & he said no, they can't & won't do that. Then he said that he could go off the evidence from several witnesses. I said ok and he left me there, in the cold, cuz he had another emergency to go to, what mine wasn't that important enough for him, there's other cops around you know. I ended up getting a damn ride back home from the other guy's wife, now how awkward was that! My home was just down the street, the cop could've easily dropped me off, would've literally took like a few minutes at most. Then after everything's said & done, while i'm trying to get evidence that he was in total fault, i go to get the police report on the accident & there's NO witnesses at all, not one came forward. All that talk from the cop trying to rush me that unfortunate day was total bull****, he just basically lied to my face so he can go. It made it no one's fault & was basically a "he said" contest, boy was i pissed, fully knowing i was in the right the whole time. I'll never forget that bull****!

Another time i was hurrying to get back home from base on the highway when i was pulled over for speeding. I was in full uniform & still got no ****ing break, so all those "warning" stories don't make sense to me, especially coming from ordinary people.

Another time i was pulled over for an illegal right turn at an intersection, WTF? He said that i didn't come to a complete stop before making my right turn at the corner. As i turned i remember there was no left side traffic coming my way & the front light was yellow turning red right at the end of my turn. A cop in the left side oncoming traffic saw me & said that i ran a red light & why i didn't see the oncoming traffic starting to approach me. I'm like WTF the light had turned red right as i turned, i was already clear of the intersection, & there was no damn vehicles coming my way closeby, what a liar just to give me a ticket. I tried fighting this one in court but you could tell the judge was already biased, siding totally with the cop, they weren't hearing me at all, complete waste of time imho. Basically, if the cop shows up for traffic court with you you're screwed, you'll only have a chance if they don't show up, which i ****ing saw that day too. Lucky bastards!

Those are but a few examples of why i hate cops, their actions actually. Turn on the tv (news) or computer (internet) & all you see is bad sh*t from them, & i mean some is just too much. I always notice them speeding everywhere or weaving in & out without signalling first on city streets & highways, what's up with that? If they caught us doing that sh*t we'd get tickets for sure, and no, they don't have their sirens or lights on either. Double standard man, what they in a damn hurry for some coffee or donuts LOL. Through the years my experiences with cops haven't exactly been pleasant or nice, that's why i feel bitter towards them. I've seen/heard more bad than good. I try to stay away from them & i don't get into trouble. Hopefully it stays that way, i'd rather control my own fate, not leave it up to some cops. As for the "pig" reference, that's for all those ****ers who did me wrong, if you're decent & nice then you got my respect to be called an "officer".

Old 11-10-2011, 09:42 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX

I am going to try to be as non offensive as possible to illistrate a point.

I dont know you so I am going to base this solely on what I read here on this forum.

I feel you may bring alot of the treatment you get on yourself.

Heres the point, and let it reflect on all you do in life.

In all the paragraphs listed above you point out the fault you made, and then the fact that you got caught for it, and were not given a break.

You also in a few of the cases refuse to take responsability, or claim it was not your fault, but bottm line the police felt it was your fault. Go fight it in court, or quit crying.

I can relate to where you are coming from. I myself being a 4 tour vetran of our current conflicts used to suffer from somthing my therapist calls
A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT..........

When I got home from my first tour I had a bad azz mustang. I had just come out of 19 months in OIF I&II where I honestly felt foolishly that I lived above the law "Boy was I wrong" But the ROE was very loose over there, and needless to say for those 17 months in Theater I was where the trouble was. My point is I got like 3 tickets within a 2 month span when I got home. all speeding. 75 in a 55, 80 in a 65, and my coup de gras 105 in a 65...that one was in uniform.....

look I know im not going to change how you feel, but I wish I could have an affect on how you choose to express yourself. Going through your previous threads, and seeing where the trouble starts I feel you bring alot of the trouble on yourself. I know there are some people here who antagonize you, but you are not the only victim.

I have to admit it is kinda cool in a staring at a train wreck kinda way to watch people have meltdowns on these forums. You have it in your power to not be the victim.

I hope you sir have a great day, and your future encounters with LEO's go in your favor.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:45 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
I am a self entiltled, self centered, snot nosed little ***** who has yet to grow hair one on my *****. I don't have a clue how the world works, how to work with others, or even a grasp of who I am as a person yet...so forgive me please.
I fixed that for you, much easier if you just man up and admit the truth.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:01 AM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Originally Posted by Overbear
I fixed that for you, much easier if you just man up and admit the truth.

You're hilarious!! I give you a standing ovation via internet!

Sincerely,
The internet bully
Old 11-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Honestly not even sure how to respond to all that.

One one side, i want to reply back normal and HOPE to get a adult, intelligent, not dodging the swear filter answer back in return.

On the other side, i just want to
Old 11-10-2011, 10:18 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
so many lulz in this thread. Thanks Stooopidchikon03!!!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:20 AM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
The second one.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:27 AM

Car Info: 2013 STI Limited and 1998 Legacy GT Wagon
I was trying to stay out of all this but it makes sense now. You think you deserve special treatment, and when you don't get it it makes you bitter.

Does it suck that you've never been given a break? Yes. Unlucky I guess. But in all of your stories, save for the accident, you broke the law. You can't get upset for getting in trouble when you violate vehicle code.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Originally Posted by fx4me2
I was trying to stay out of all this but it makes sense now. You think you deserve special treatment, and when you don't get it it makes you bitter.

Does it suck that you've never been given a break? Yes. Unlucky I guess. But in all of your stories, save for the accident, you broke the law. You can't get upset for getting in trouble when you violate vehicle code.

Lol you were trying to stay out of it? You serious? You started all this...
Old 11-10-2011, 10:40 AM

Car Info: Teh Subie
No*

* = I just hate the flop sweat from when I see one in the rear view mirror.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:44 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
If he posted elsewhere I don't know but I didn't find him in this thread until now.. So by his statement probably meaning staying out of this thread.

Originally Posted by RodriguezGD
Old 11-10-2011, 10:49 AM

Car Info: 2013 STI Limited and 1998 Legacy GT Wagon
Originally Posted by RodriguezGD
All I said in the other thread was that it sounded like a positive story that the cops in the same parking lot left them alone during their meet and there was no reason to be disrespectful. Had they been hassled for no reason I would have better understood his feelings.

I honestly didn't think it would explode like this.

Last edited by fx4me2; 11-10-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:51 AM

Car Info: 2006 sti

so you got pulled over for breaking the law,no front plate. "properly displayed" means mounted in the correct location on the front bumper. so your mad because you listened to people on the internet that said its ok to do this-fail number one

your sad because the officers who pull you over dont want to hear you sob/life story? its not their job to give you a chance to explain why you broke the law. fail number 2

so you get into an accident and as a marine,the baddest of the bunch-and you get upset because they didnt swarm you first for care. could it be that they noticed that between the 2,the other guy was worse off. you do know that they are trained to address the person whos injured the worst first right?
fail number 3

and then you wanted the officer to give you a ride home. you sit here and complain about how they hide to shoot radar or are never around when you need one but then request a ride home which takes them away from their dutys? wtf is wrong with you. they prob saw a person(a marine)who could prob hold their own and take care of himself. this screams "little girl" to me.
and as for the camera,an officer hates nothing worse than a whinny ***** telling me how to do my job. officers have a certain process and order we do things in. i constantly **** people off because i ignore them until ive completed what i need to do.
fail number 4

and my favorite,your illegal turn. your coming up to a turn at a intersection with a yellow light and instead of slowing to yield to complete a SAFE turn-you simply just roll through. now with your above posts i have no doubt you had a **** attitude from the start,which the officer noticed right away. because,they are trained for this and prob has been doing this for a while. and your mad because he gave you a ticket. grow up. you are your own worst enemy. i cant even process how pathetic you are. you cry and complain about how poorly your treated but i have a message for you. most people are like you and it gets old.

let me ask you this,when you see the people protest the military and spit on the graves of fallen HEROS,not just soldiers but honest to god heros,does this **** you off? does it make you sick and at the same time do you do your job with a jaded attitude towards people? if you say no your lying.
well guess what,officers get the same thing buddy. standing in line at walmart paying for my stuff ive had people see my badge and mumble "fck the police" or hey pig were are you donuts? i had a good friend die of a heart attack at the age of 31 3 days ago. i was talking with a friend i ran into while standing in line for call of duty. some 17 year old punk looked me right in the eye and say"thats one less pig for me to worry about" and then reminds me he is only 17 followed by flipping me off.

was this a long drawn out post,yes. do i care-no. fact is you need to man the FCK up and grow the FCK up.

Quick Reply: Do you hate cops?