Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Overbear
The line, is "I'll buy that for a dollar"

If you are going to quote a good movie, ****ing do it right
Old 11-09-2011, 09:35 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
is this, just to spite me? And you guys wanna talk about "respect" yeah ****ing right! Pigs are dirty, that's all i gotta say.
ill keep that in mind.

are there bad ones,yes. i too also do not agree with most laws,BUT they are laws so deal with it. and guess what,you get what you give. if you have an attitude regardless of why a officer is speaking with you,plan on getting it back. grow up.

truth is 50% of the people who ***** are just mad because they cant do the job themselves.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:06 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Originally Posted by nation
ill keep that in mind.

are there bad ones,yes. i too also do not agree with most laws,BUT they are laws so deal with it. and guess what,you get what you give. if you have an attitude regardless of why a officer is speaking with you,plan on getting it back. grow up.

truth is 50% of the people who ***** are just mad because they cant do the job themselves.
THANK YOU! I was waiting for you to get in here. Transfer up to sac/EG area and show him what-for.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by burnyou2
THANK YOU! I was waiting for you to get in here. Transfer up to sac/EG area and show him what-for.
lol,last thing i need is ANOTHER lawsuit. LONG LONG STORY.

and his devil dog statement. i have a ton of friends who are marines. 75% of the military who are arrested in the solano area are marines. and guess what, they got their asses STOMPED. what is it about drinking and thinking your entitled to drive/talk/act like a complete *** to a cop when you get pulled over for speeding,head lights off,and running open headers on a mustang.
while i do know their are ******* cops out there,i have no doubt you are your own worst enemy. practice keeping your mouth shut.
try this STiWRX06. next time you do something stupid stfu,hand the officer your license and ONLY answer the officers questions with as few words as possible. i bet the whole situation goes different.

Last edited by nation; 11-09-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:23 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Public servants and doctors. Easiest to sue for just DOING YOUR JOB. Some people are just ridiculous.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:28 PM

Hah, as for this damn thread, i think it's backfiring on all you cop lovers out there cuz all i'm seeing so far is negative feelings & stories posted.
since i know a majority of these guys and have verified the stories they posted about getting dicked with i dont blame people venting but they never lose respect. you refer to them as pigs right,and your a devil dog? so how about i attack your pride with slandering comments. and this PIG would LOVE to give you a warm hug.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:29 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
some of us on here are LEOs
Old 11-09-2011, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by rau
correct. and thats why im pissed. self intitled punks. fckr tried to stab me with his cross necklace/knife. i drop his little **** and IM the one in trouble.wtf
Old 11-09-2011, 10:44 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Approaching a DUI checkpoint in the Audi a cop motions me over to the testing area. She leans into the car and says "look to your right" I look over and spot our friendly neighborhood BAIC LEO ( name omitted, but we all know who he is ) waving at me. After a few laughs I'm allowed to go.

See? they are people too
Originally Posted by nation
correct. and thats why im pissed. self intitled punks. fckr tried to stab me with his cross necklace/knife. i drop his little **** and IM the one in trouble.wtf
You defended yourself and you're under fire? Complete and utter bull****. This society is going down the ****ter in a hurry......

I'm glad you're okay though
Originally Posted by Shayhan27
Hold on Popcorn takes 3 minutes

BRB

Last edited by rau; 11-09-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
Oh sh*t, i really meant "brown nosing" lmfaoa! Respect you say, don't let me dig out all that "disrespectful" stuff (posts & pics) from all you guys towards me. You guys keep referring back to that word, but it's obviously missing from this place. Would any of you say & do all this sh*t to my face in person, i'd like to see you ****ing try it, i'm not too hard to find, just hit up a EG meet anytime. There you go again (for like the billionth time) trying to ridicule my postings, it's getting old cuz there obviously ain't nothing wrong with it. I can nitpick all your ****ing mistakes too idiot. Whining? It's called fighting back from internet thugs who think they own this forum. Think i'm just gonna stay quiet while you guys run amoke with all your totally negative & stupid bull**** around here, ha not this Devil Dog!
so whats ur story for hating cops so much? what happened? im so heart broken that when i meet u in person, u where a cool guy, but here... it took more then just couple people to convince me that u are the same guy...
Old 11-09-2011, 11:24 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Originally Posted by rau
..or come from blue bloods. This thread was a fail from the first few words of the O/P.

Rule #1. Never call an officer a cop.
Rule #2. Answer "Yes, Sir/Ma'am.
Rule #3. You got pulled over for whatever reason, how you have acted so far decided in less than 5 seconds how the situation ends.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Identifier of i-Club members

Car Info: 2009 wrx
Originally Posted by Obi..
..or come from blue bloods. This thread was a fail from the first few words of the O/P.

Rule #1. Never call an officer a cop.
Rule #2. Answer "Yes, Sir/Ma'am.
Rule #3. You got pulled over for whatever reason, how you have acted so far decided in less than 5 seconds how the situation ends.
Rule #4. Take your keys out of the ignition and put them on the dash
Rule #5. Dont try to be ahead of the curve and be fidgeting around your glove box looking for your registration/insurance when the officer approaches your window.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:06 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by dub599
Rule #4. Take your keys out of the ignition and put them on the dash
Rule #5. Dont try to be ahead of the curve and be fidgeting around your glove box looking for your registration/insurance when the officer approaches your window.
Rule #6. Pull over in a well lit area away from heavy traffic so the officer does not have to endanger himself.
Rule #7. Tell the officer each move you are going to make "Sir, I am going to reach into my back pocket and grab my lisence ok?"
Rule #8. Keep in mind, they are people too, emagin yourself in their place and what would make you uncomfortable/comfortable.

Quick Reply: Do you hate cops?