27.91%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Do you hate cops?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Ive been pulled over about 7 or 8 times for numerous reasons.

First time i got pulled over in my old car for doing 59 in a 40 and got a speeding ticket.

The next time i got pulled over was for no current reg tag, though it was registered i just had not gotten the tag. So he decided to give me a tint ticket instead.

Was i irritated about getting tickets, sure i was. It put me in a crappy mood, but guess what, I was in the wrong and I cant blame the cop for that and i certainly dont hate all cops based off those experiences (of my own by the way, im not living vicariously through others' issues like you seem to be).

Next 3 times I got pulled over were for double the speed limit. Guess what, you talk to a cop nicley and hey, i got a warning every single time.

The next time i got pulled over at night with my wife in the car. Officer asked me why he pulled me over, i honestly had no idea. He told me my rear license plate lights were out. Joked around a bit with my wife and I and let us go.

Then i got pulled over for rolling through a stop sign. Got a ticket for it, my bad.

Got pulled over again for my tint. Officer took my info and gave me a warning telling me to get it removed.

Damn i ****ing hate those damn cops doing their job and giving me tickets for every single infraction they possible could
i knew you were a cholo... lol
Old 11-09-2011, 11:25 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
Originally Posted by RodriguezGD
i knew you were a cholo... lol
I lean like a Cholo.....
Old 11-09-2011, 11:30 AM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
I lean to the left, then I lean to the right. You better give me some room.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:30 AM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
I would lean to the right....

edit: cause i still dont know how to properly use this forum.. AHAHA

Last edited by lzykid4life; 11-09-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:31 AM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Wow, another *** kissing story, maybe next time you should just suck on some pork links lmfao.Have you been reading all the associated posts so far on this thread? They're mostly bad, so you calling them juveniles too? You need to ****ing check yourself before blasting others with your childish mouth, going around just trying to be like Thomas by always being quick to put others down. This forum is something else man, where do you think your "buddy" got the idea for this thread, to try & prove me wrong? We'll see how many more popo horror stories/experiences show up hahaha!!!
I saw no *** kissing in that post...

he admitted he was a "dipshi**" for whatever reason and took responsibility. no a** kissing there..

Ive been pulled over/sat down bunch of times for skating and with my car..I have yet not run into a "bad Cop"...as long as your not an *** hat, to them they will treat you fairly...
Old 11-09-2011, 11:35 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by Shayhan27
HUH?

I read this as you backed into a cop car. Then got sucker punched by the cop who was snorting COKE all day while his buddies were shrooming drinking and smoking BOMB. So you stayed down but then some how drove away and then later came back to a buddies house.

OR

You backed into a cop car while the cop and his buddies were snorting COKE, SHROOMING, SMOKING BOMB, and drinking so you drove off "read possible hit and run" so the cop and his friends were driving around looking for you and eventually caught up to you at a buddies house and you were then sucker punched but you stayed down because it was cool because you understood they were snorting coke, shrooming, smoking bomb, and drinking.

Im confused. If it was neither story and im just a retard let me know, but I personally think my renditions of your story are WAY COOLER.
Originally Posted by burnyou2
I think he backed into a cop car. Bounced out to a friends location to watch fireworks. Got hit in the face by a tweeker at the new location, couldn't call the cops out of fear they were looking for his car ATM.
Lol thats what happens when you try to write a fast story as it pops up in your head. Let me clarify.

I was partying at a friends house doing some drinking on for a 4th of july. His neighbor is a well known gang banger and has some cop buddies. We all partied together.

Midday I decide to go to another friends bash a few miles away. I eventually head back to first location because its right next to Great America and there are more girls at that party. I barely manage to find parking as everyone is on the street. I walk to my friends house where everyone is chilling at the front of the house. Next thing I know a car pulls up behind me and Im on the floor from getting blindsided.

I stay down for my own safety and my friend worried about my safety asks me to take off because no one can calm these idiots down. I later find out that the cop thought I hit the bumper of his brand new car when I was leaving my friends house the first time around. Oh well tweakers gonna tweak. Hope that clarifies it.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:37 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Lol thats what happens when you try to write a fast story as it pops up in your head. Let me clarify.

I was partying at a friends house doing some drinking on for a 4th of july. His neighbor is a well known gang banger and has some cop buddies. We all partied together.

Midday I decide to go to another friends bash a few miles away. I eventually head back to first location because its right next to Great America and there are more girls at that party. I barely manage to find parking as everyone is on the street. I walk to my friends house where everyone is chilling at the front of the house. Next thing I know a car pulls up behind me and Im on the floor from getting blindsided.

I stay down for my own safety and my friend worried about my safety asks me to take off because no one can calm these idiots down. I later find out that the cop thought I hit the bumper of his brand new car when I was leaving my friends house the first time around. Oh well tweakers gonna tweak. Hope that clarifies it.

LOL got it. Very clear now.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I think I've been pulled over 6 times:

1st- maxing out the dodge stealth on a country road, saw headlights coming around the hillside so I slammed on the brakes. Got from 100+ to 80ish by the time he clocked me. "I'm sorry sir, it is 9:00 at night and I'm trying to get home so I can finish this history project for tomorrow morning." (I was in high school, was coming back from office depot, and had the bag on my passenger seat).

Outcome: Warning

2nd- Hwy 1 south of Ft. Ord. We pass a CHP on the shoulder, a mile later traffic was still cruising 5 below. I go from the left lane, to middle, to right to pass two SUVs, and then move back over. I see the CHP start to move. I get into the right lane, keeping a pickup behind me so the CHP can't move in. He pulls up next to me, stares I me, I make eye contact as I come up to an exit, which I quickly took.

Stupidly I got back on the freeway and he was waiting before the next exit. He pulls in behind me, I take the exit and pull over.

"Why'd you pull over?"
"You were following me"
"No I wasn't, there are hundreds of other cars on the road."
"-______-"

Got a ticket for unsafe lane change. I called the cop a liar in court when he said traffic was flowing at 75mph. "Your honor, everyone in here knows traffic does not flow at 75mph passed a CHP in plain sight."

Outcome: $200+fees

3rd- at a green light waiting to turn left, car ahead doesn't budge for 5+ seconds, I flash my lights and honk my horn... Nothing. So I make my turn, motorcycle cop pulls me over saying I have to wait until it is "safe to turn."

"The other car wasn't moving and was unresponsive."
"Blah blah blah some BS"

Then my granddad gets involved and was yelling at the cop.

"Sir, I will give you a ticket if you don't be quiet because you are keeping me from doin my job."
(me) "Um, no, he's the passenger, you don't even have to engage him or listen to him."

Outcome: took traffi school

4th- no current reg tags, but they were in the mail
5th- same, more dickish cop with a bad attitude that seemed like he would've given me a ticket if I hadnt said that 3 days ago I was pulled over and had all my paperwork.

6th- 1am on a Friday night/Sat morning. I rolled up to a stop light I knew was about to turn green. It "looked suspicious" so I got pulled over. No booze on my breath and I was wearing a suit (coming from work) so I was sent on my way.

No tickets since high shook grad day, been polite to my officers and have had my information together in a non arrogant way, and it has treated me well.

There are two times (once in high school, once within a year of graduation) that I evaded being pulled over. One I was speeding and would've gotten a ticket. The other I might have been able to talk my way out of. It was on the twisty road I lived on, so I knew the road, and was traveling it at 35 coming around a corner, but I was staying within the lines and goin slower than SUV's did on the straights.

CN: there are nice cops, mean cops, and betweeners. If you're polite you can push the betweeners to the nice side and keep the nice ones from becoming mean ones. Also, not breaking the law reduces your chances of being pulled over.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 11-09-2011 at 11:44 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:40 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
i never got a douche cop when i got pulled over. Most of them gave me a warning

E: got pulled over 5 times this year, and only got a ticket for 2. No front license plate and exhaust haha

Last edited by bkblitzed; 11-09-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by lzykid4life
I saw no *** kissing in that post...

he admitted he was a "dipshi**" for whatever reason and took responsibility. no a** kissing there..

Ive been pulled over/sat down bunch of times for skating and with my car..I have yet not run into a "bad Cop"...as long as your not an *** hat, to them they will treat you fairly...
^^^ X10000000000

They deal with the decay of society 90% of the time. If you're respectful it's like a break for them too. Yes sometimes they are overly rude but you would be too once in a while if in there shoes.

i.e. STIWRX06 is an absolute **** head and he doesn't even have the excuse of being shot at during his 9-5.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:41 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Anyway moral of the story is dont bunch everyone in the same stereotype. There are good cops, there are Indians that are not stingy, there are black guys with small weiners and there are pitbulls that dont attack people.

Everyone forms opinions based on their life experiences and maybe his were all bad with cops. Hes entitled to his opinion.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:42 AM

Car Info: 04 STi
It's all relative. I've had experiences with some really cool cops, and some real *********.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:45 AM

Car Info: Ver8 Bugeye
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
is this, just to spite me? And you guys wanna talk about "respect" yeah ****ing right! Pigs are dirty, that's all i gotta say.
And why are "pigs" dirty? My father in law is a cop in Alameda and is the nicest guy I know. I got pulled over the other day and the chp was almost too nice. Keep in mind that if those "pigs" were not around then society would be in the dumps and we all probably wouldn't have nice subarus to drive around
Old 11-09-2011, 11:47 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Originally Posted by burnyou2
Hmmm..... A lot of cop haters apparently....
Far from it. (at least for me anyway)

Nevermind I see now what you where saying.

Last edited by queeg9k; 11-09-2011 at 01:06 PM. Reason: derp
Old 11-09-2011, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
There are good cops, there are Indians that are not stingy, there are black guys with small weiners

Quick Reply: Do you hate cops?