Other -
27.91%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Do you hate cops?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 10:43 AM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Originally Posted by mcast
Testicular fortitude, I'm putting that on my resume!
It will just about lock in any job interview EVER.

My uncle is Oakland PD and has seen crazy s***. The way he explained it to me (I know it's not this way for all PD) with most CHP etc, they don't know if they're going to write you up 60% of the time when they pull you over. It's mostly based on how you act.

When I get pulled over, I turn the car off but leave electrical still on so the blinker remains flashing, Dome light on to help him see me through the rear tint, license/insurance/registration ready to go. NO BS. If he asks if I know why I was pulled over I tell him yes.

Lastly I thank them for their service and shake their hand.

I was written up for exhaust fix-it and 73 in a 65. At the end of all of it I said "Sir, ticket and all aside (chuckled a little) thank you for what you do and be safe out there" then shook his hand. He told me not to worry about the tickets and to slow the **** down.

They're people just like you and me. If STIWRX runs his juvenile mouth like he does on here it's no wonder as to why he has bad experiences.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:45 AM

Car Info: 90 325is
Originally Posted by burnyou2
If STIWRX runs his juvenile mouth like he does on here it's no wonder as to why he has bad experiences.
hes 36............
Old 11-09-2011, 10:48 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
^Just check out the "EG Meet Thread" for the downlow, you'll see why i'm pissed off!
I gave it a quick read but didnt see anything other than 4 cops standing around chickens car? did they wait around and ref you guys at the meet or something? I know sac was doing those random sniffer tests last week at the side of the road.

Originally Posted by $hane
lol i had a prison guard swing on me while attempting to place me under citizens arrest. enough people saw it that i got to walk away while he was getting his lip fixed up
lol I got legit sucker punched while watching the fireworks next to great america with about 200 people in the street. I decided to stay down because the guy that punched me was snorting coke all day, the other two were high on shrooms and everyone was drinking and smoking bomb all day. Oh and all this happened because when I backed my car out, the cop thought I hit his front bumper. They were driving around looking for me for a few hours until I decided to come back to my buddys house from another party unknowingly. It was a pretty nice welcome back haha
Old 11-09-2011, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by tourexy
There are good cops and bad cops depending on who you run into and what the situation is.
Originally Posted by Overbear
Hate...no,
Originally Posted by queeg9k
I love cops they are here to serve and protect me. )
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
I personally dont hate all cops
Originally Posted by YFZ450Lynx
Its silly to judge all cops by some couple rotten ones out there. There is good people and there is some bad people, cops are human just like the rest of us.
Originally Posted by Hoofus
I don't hate all cops
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
After having been on both sides, either helping officers or being investigated by officers, I don't really have any problems with them.
Originally Posted by Wrxneffect
As long as the cop is polite and courteous while doing his job I have no problem.
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
i dont hate cops, but just some of the laws they enforce i dont agree with
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
I like them
Originally Posted by Javirex23
I believe they all start out with a good attitude. Trying to help out the community and catch bad guys.
Hmmm..... A lot of cop haters apparently....

Hah, as for this damn thread, i think it's backfiring on all you cop lovers out there cuz all i'm seeing so far is negative feelings & stories posted.
Please stop the sputum that is your linguistic skills and reasoning. Go buy a Civic SI and I'm sure the neighborhood high school kids will still envy you br0.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by $hane
hes 36............
Yes, unfortunately being a child doesn't always stop after you're no longer a child.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:57 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH

lol I got legit sucker punched while watching the fireworks next to great america with about 200 people in the street. I decided to stay down because the guy that punched me was snorting coke all day, the other two were high on shrooms and everyone was drinking and smoking bomb all day. Oh and all this happened because when I backed my car out, the cop thought I hit his front bumper. They were driving around looking for me for a few hours until I decided to come back to my buddys house from another party unknowingly. It was a pretty nice welcome back haha

HUH?

I read this as you backed into a cop car. Then got sucker punched by the cop who was snorting COKE all day while his buddies were shrooming drinking and smoking BOMB. So you stayed down but then some how drove away and then later came back to a buddies house.

OR

You backed into a cop car while the cop and his buddies were snorting COKE, SHROOMING, SMOKING BOMB, and drinking so you drove off "read possible hit and run" so the cop and his friends were driving around looking for you and eventually caught up to you at a buddies house and you were then sucker punched but you stayed down because it was cool because you understood they were snorting coke, shrooming, smoking bomb, and drinking.

Im confused. If it was neither story and im just a retard let me know, but I personally think my renditions of your story are WAY COOLER.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:57 AM

Car Info: Type 53
Hmmm..... A lot of cop haters apparently....

Please stop the sputum that is your linguistic skills and reasoning. Go buy a Civic SI and I'm sure the neighborhood high school kids will still envy you br0.
Maybe he's better off with a

Old 11-09-2011, 10:59 AM

I think he backed into a cop car. Bounced out to a friends location to watch fireworks. Got hit in the face by a tweeker at the new location, couldn't call the cops out of fear they were looking for his car ATM.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:00 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
It will just about lock in any job interview EVER.

My uncle is Oakland PD and has seen crazy s***. The way he explained it to me (I know it's not this way for all PD) with most CHP etc, they don't know if they're going to write you up 60% of the time when they pull you over. It's mostly based on how you act.

When I get pulled over, I turn the car off but leave electrical still on so the blinker remains flashing, Dome light on to help him see me through the rear tint, license/insurance/registration ready to go. NO BS. If he asks if I know why I was pulled over I tell him yes.

Lastly I thank them for their service and shake their hand.

I was written up for exhaust fix-it and 73 in a 65. At the end of all of it I said "Sir, ticket and all aside (chuckled a little) thank you for what you do and be safe out there" then shook his hand. He told me not to worry about the tickets and to slow the **** down.

They're people just like you and me. If STIWRX runs his juvenile mouth like he does on here it's no wonder as to why he has bad experiences.
Wow, another *** kissing story, maybe next time you should just suck on some pork links lmfao.Have you been reading all the associated posts so far on this thread? They're mostly bad, so you calling them juveniles too? You need to ****ing check yourself before blasting others with your childish mouth, going around just trying to be like Thomas by always being quick to put others down. This forum is something else man, where do you think your "buddy" got the idea for this thread, to try & prove me wrong? We'll see how many more popo horror stories/experiences show up hahaha!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:03 AM

Wow, another *** kissing story, maybe next time you should just suck on some pork links lmfao.Have you been reading all the associated posts so far on this thread? They're mostly bad, so you calling them juveniles too? You need to ****ing check yourself before blasting others with your childish mouth, going around just trying to be like Thomas by always being quick to put others down. This forum is something else man, where do you think your "buddy" got the idea for this thread, to try & prove me wrong? We'll see how many more popo horror stories/experiences show up hahaha!!!
Hold on Popcorn takes 3 minutes

BRB
Old 11-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
If you have the proper reading comprehension you would realized that yes, some are posting up stories where they had a bad experience with a LEO, but that does not make the poster hate the "pigs" as you so like to call them.

If you do not have a high enough reading comprehension, then take a look at the poll at the top of the thread.

If you cant undertand numbers... well, cant help ya after that.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
If you have the proper reading comprehension you would realized that yes, some are posting up stories where they had a bad experience with a LEO, but that does not make the poster hate the "pigs" as you so like to call them.

If you do not have a high enough reading comprehension, then take a look at the poll at the top of the thread.

If you cant undertand numbers... well, cant help ya after that.
I think you are asking TOO much. Reading comprehension, and math skills.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Churro Aficionado

Ive been pulled over about 7 or 8 times for numerous reasons.

First time i got pulled over in my old car for doing 59 in a 40 and got a speeding ticket.

The next time i got pulled over was for no current reg tag, though it was registered i just had not gotten the tag. So he decided to give me a tint ticket instead.

Was i irritated about getting tickets, sure i was. It put me in a crappy mood, but guess what, I was in the wrong and I cant blame the cop for that and i certainly dont hate all cops based off those experiences (of my own by the way, im not living vicariously through others' issues like you seem to be).

Next 3 times I got pulled over were for double the speed limit. Guess what, you talk to a cop nicley and hey, i got a warning every single time.

The next time i got pulled over at night with my wife in the car. Officer asked me why he pulled me over, i honestly had no idea. He told me my rear license plate lights were out. Joked around a bit with my wife and I and let us go.

Then i got pulled over for rolling through a stop sign. Got a ticket for it, my bad.

Got pulled over again for my tint. Officer took my info and gave me a warning telling me to get it removed.

Damn i ****ing hate those damn cops doing their job and giving me tickets for every single infraction they possible could
Old 11-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by Shayhan27
I think you are asking TOO much. Reading comprehension, and math skills.
i lol'd at work
Old 11-09-2011, 11:12 AM

*** kissing? Wrong again sport. It's called showing respect. Try it and maybe people here will find you tolerable at best. The pole was quite funny.

As for "putting you on blast" (try and use big boy terms at some point) you are the squeaky wheel, thus you get the most prodding. Mostly because it's too easy to make fun of your responses. So many angles one could take on it. Bad grammar, linguistic skills of someone 1/3 your age, whining more than most high school girls.

Sorry to rain on your immature parade kiddo.

Last edited by burnyou2; 11-09-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: My own typing fail:(

Quick Reply: Do you hate cops?