Dibs

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 04:15 PM

Car Info: nothing
wow, once again youve come to say that you want people to back their ish up in person. so what, are you really always looking for a fight? youre right, nothings probably gonna happen, and no i dont care about you that much, but you are a fellow i-clubber and as much as i try to retain that group unity, i cant have much respect for someone who declares everyone who sticks up for THEIR opinion (yes, people can counter your arguement) an "i-club loser." i dont see how you can generalize about race or lifestyle or whatever in the way you do, and without boundary. the things you are saying is obviously directed to everyone in here including moderators and experienced members which IS disrespectful regarless of this "just being the internet." you talk about ethics of buying and selling, but cant even watch your manners on a respectable forum... i say put your money where your mouth is, im not the only one sayin youre full of ****, zoeb sed it best...youre such a *****. -->(end of ghey "mr. im so cool iclub lecture")
Old 03-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Red face

Originally Posted by projectwrx
haha yin the i-club mc in the hizzouse! oh snaps, i just unpimped your rice!!

by the way... im asian too you chenk.
ah crap. i'm utterly embarassed.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Yin
quoted for eternity

i think its pretty clear that all you are all about in real life is i-club. it seems pretty obvious at this point that you are bothered, and i dont really know why. so you missed your opportunity to buy something... that has brought you to this point of rage where you want to fight people over the intArdw3b. thats simply laughable, and retarded.

and please dont pm me to tell me "i'll show you what's laughable".
w3rd up yin, same **** different day huh?
Old 03-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Yin

Originally Posted by gmodc7
wow, once again youve come to say that you want people to back their ish up in person. so what, are you really always looking for a fight? youre right, nothings probably gonna happen, and no i dont care about you that much, but you are a fellow i-clubber and as much as i try to retain that group unity, i cant have much respect for someone who declares everyone who sticks up for THEIR opinion (yes, people can counter your arguement) an "i-club loser." i dont see how you can generalize about race or lifestyle or whatever in the way you do, and without boundary. the things you are saying is obviously directed to everyone in here including moderators and experienced members which IS disrespectful regarless of this "just being the internet." you talk about ethics of buying and selling, but cant even watch your manners on a respectable forum... i say put your money where your mouth is, im not the only one sayin youre full of ****, zoeb sed it best...youre such a *****. -->(end of ghey "mr. im so cool iclub lecture")
^ the one intelligent and reasonable post in this godforsaken thread.

projectwrx, do you really think you are upholding some kind of i-club pride by being against everyone? i dont get it... why even bother being apart of this community. and by community i mean people in general, not you alone, because thats what it seems to mean to you.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Yin

oh yeah... what did you mean by "unpimp my rice"?
Old 03-14-2006, 04:24 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
wow, didnt know you cared so much about me. come tell me to watch my mouth in person??? i dont see whats so hard to comprehend... back your **** up, or shut the **** up. seems pretty simple to me. tell me whos watching or listening that would matter? whats goin to happen? am i goin to be banned because im defending myself against i-club losers who have opinions that conflict with mine? i dont care how many posts you have or how long youve been on here. IT DOESN'T MATTER. this is the internet... tell me what youre all about in real life and then we can talk. thats pretty much the only statement you need from me. this mr. cool i-clubber lecture is pretty wack.

:rotfl:

That made me chuckle

Car Info: wrx
"experienced members".. "mods".. whoever needs a title... if they feel they have the right to talk back to me negatively, they have the right to be talked to in that manner. anyway, i dont give a duck about what you say. leave it at that, mr. im so cool iclub guy. your obviously care about me and what i have to say. awww how sweet, but sorry... i dont swing that way ghey boy.

$5 sez this guy calls the response crap (cuz he cant read)
------>"wahh its all cheerleader jibberish! wahhh!"

edit:**** i didnt post in time..i guess i owe myself $5

Last edited by gmodc7; 03-14-2006 at 04:26 PM. Reason: umm...t3h gh3y s3cks
Old 03-14-2006, 04:26 PM

Car Info: 1988 Carrera & 2013 Carrera S
Not only that, but throwing racial slurts into the argument is not making you sound any more convincing. Also, saying that you did not bring up kspek's case is also a joke, but later turned it around, seeing that people simply didn't agree with you.

By the way, you can go and pay a visit to your so-called stalker at UCKK, but seeing as the subaru community is like 75% Asian, good luck throwing those words around.

Your best friend,

Oleg
Old 03-14-2006, 04:27 PM

$5 sez this guy calls the response crap (cuz he cant read)
------>"wahh its all cheerleader jibberish! wahhh!"
$5 says this *** uses more ghey online slang. (cuz hes a loser)
----->"wahhh why cant i have real friends! wahhh if only i was this cool in real life!"
Old 03-14-2006, 04:28 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
This thread needs more cowbell....
Old 03-14-2006, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Calsoldier
Not only that, but throwing racial slurts into the argument is not making you sound any more convincing. Also, saying that you did not bring up kspek's case is also a joke, but later turned it around, seeing that people simply didn't agree with you.

By the way, you can go and pay a visit to your so-called stalker at UCKK, but seeing as the subaru community is like 75% Asian, good luck throwing those words around.

Your best friend,

Oleg

shut up and stay in your sandy gaygo hole, idiot. turning down more money to help your fellow i-club bestfriends is pretty ghey. lol considering im asian and i can back my **** up in real life is luck enough to throw slangs around. you wannabe asian.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Yin

"experienced members".. "mods".. whoever needs a title... if they feel they have the right to talk back to me negatively, they have the right to be talked to in that manner. anyway, i dont give a duck about what you say. leave it at that, mr. im so cool iclub guy. your obviously care about me and what i have to say. awww how sweet, but sorry... i dont swing that way ghey boy.
keep digging your own grave man...
Old 03-14-2006, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by View Askew
This thread needs more cowbell....
lets borrow yours.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Yin
keep digging your own grave man...

what are you goin to do about it, mc yin to the yang? you goin to get stupid, dumb, and hyphy on me? haha i'd like to see it you internet wrx gangstas! lol

Quick Reply: Dibs