Dibs

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 03:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
lol, I haven't seen lawmandy get into **** with someone since we pushed his car accross the UCKK parking lot that 1 time.

If I was a seller and you wanted something I was selling i'd probably not sell it to you cuz you're such a *****.
LOL!! +1
Old 03-14-2006, 03:44 PM

Car Info: wrx
lol, I haven't seen lawmandy get into **** with someone since we pushed his car accross the UCKK parking lot that 1 time.

anyways....dibs are garbage, what simon had wasn't dibs..its not called dibs when you are willing to pay for something on the spot, thats called going through with the purchase, TIA

also, projectwrx, why are you always trying to get into ****...This is a good thread, but why are you bringing your previous transaction into this? If I was a seller and you wanted something I was selling i'd probably not sell it to you cuz you're such a *****.

my example wasnt directed to kspek in the first place. he didnt call dibs. he just responded to the post first so its all good. what i didnt get was how some of those fools came into this thread crying about it. i was referring to the whole dibs factor, though. how the person to respond actually gets dibs, even if another buyer is offering more. it would have been a good example. doesnt help when the i-club AZN cheerleader/stalker instigates bull****. haha it wasn't my transaction to begin with.

i should come out to a UCKK meet sometime and pay a visit to my i-club stalker.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:47 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by projectwrx
my example wasnt directed to kspek in the first place. he didnt call dibs. he just responded to the post first so its all good. what i didnt get was how some of those fools came into this thread crying about it. i was referring to the whole dibs factor, though. how the person to respond actually gets dibs, even if another buyer is offering more. it would have been a good example. doesnt help when the i-club AZN cheerleader/stalker instigates bull****. haha it wasn't my transaction to begin with.

i should come out to a UCKK meet sometime and pay a visit to my i-club stalker.
did it ever occur to you that he might be defending a friend?

and ofcourse it was directed to the whole kspek thing, you said:

some sellers would rather sell the parts to the first people who respond and claim dibs, rather than sell it to someone who will straight up buy it and offer more.
comon now, we aren't 12
Old 03-14-2006, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by AzN121184
Hey can u stop sending me Private messages? You made a thread, i posted in the thread. You dont see me private messaging you do you?

Now you're making me go off topic

back to....DIBS!

what's wrong? oh wait... let me guess... youre the type of "azn" who likes to talk **** in forums to look cool, but cant do **** in real life? LOL

and yes, i do see you private messaging me with little kiddy ****. would you like me to post it too? then again, that would be "ghey" wouldnt it? damn, youre such an online tool. haha go out and make some friends or something. pay attention in class... you might actually learn something you typical fob.

anyway...
Old 03-14-2006, 03:52 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
damn...dibs on front row seats 2 the....wait, nothing will ever happen.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:55 PM

did it ever occur to you that he might be defending a friend?

and ofcourse it was directed to the whole kspek thing, you said:

comon now, we aren't 12
i could care less who he is defending. i did not point any fingers did i? it would make more sense to defend someone if someone was being offended directly. hmmm... point made.

and not it wasnt directed to the whole kspek thing. believe me.. there are more examples that that. that was a collective statement.

but hey... if you would rather make your own assumptions than hear it straight from the person who posted it, why not be a little ***** about it? lol damn, this thread turned into crap.

keep the posts comin... i'd like to see how many more pages we can add to this thread talkin about the same damn thing when i've already made it clear enough for the trolls to get off the nuttsacs. lol +284891491849871
Old 03-14-2006, 03:57 PM

Car Info: nothing
wow, racist much? ive seen a few of your posts and almost all of them end up with you getting into some sort of argument whether it be with me about ur friggen accessport or this other guy here about some stupid ish. if you want to fight, heres a link, itll keep you busy all day... nasioc.com check it out. as far as throwing out slur like typical azn fob and other crap like that, i think you should watch your mouth cuz u never know whos watching or listening. the ratio of intellegent matter vs b.s. comin out of you on this forum is rather low as far as ive tracked it. furthermore idk what ur thinkin about goin up against members who have many times your post count, and i cant say much for that matter, but trader rating counts as well, and i aint no n00b there either. get it together and simmadonna
Old 03-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
i cant believe someone actually cared enough to make a thread about this. being a vulture on iclub all the time is bad like the OP said, but preoccupying yourself about 'dibs' and having it bother you to a point where you have to make a thread to b1tch about it is even worse.

boo freakin hoo so you didnt get to buy whatever it was on sale. its just car parts... you'll get over it.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:01 PM

Car Info: nothing
Originally Posted by Yin
i cant believe someone actually cared enough to make a thread about this. being a vulture on iclub all the time is bad like the OP said, but preoccupying yourself about 'dibs' and having it bother you to a point where you have to make a thread to b1tch about it is even worse.

boo freakin hoo so you didnt get to buy whatever it was on sale. its just car parts... you'll get over it.
+1, speakin of which, if youre rippin on people who troll the forum all day stealin all the good deals and whatnot, how are you responding to this thread every 5 minutes?
Old 03-14-2006, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by gmodc7
wow, racist much? ive seen a few of your posts and almost all of them end up with you getting into some sort of argument whether it be with me about ur friggen accessport or this other guy here about some stupid ish. if you want to fight, heres a link, itll keep you busy all day... nasioc.com check it out. as far as throwing out slur like typical azn fob and other crap like that, i think you should watch your mouth cuz u never know whos watching or listening. the ratio of intellegent matter vs b.s. comin out of you on this forum is rather low as far as ive tracked it. furthermore idk what ur thinkin about goin up against members who have many times your post count, and i cant say much for that matter, but trader rating counts as well, and i aint no n00b there either. get it together and simmadonna
wow, didnt know you cared so much about me. come tell me to watch my mouth in person??? i dont see whats so hard to comprehend... back your **** up, or shut the **** up. seems pretty simple to me. tell me whos watching or listening that would matter? whats goin to happen? am i goin to be banned because im defending myself against i-club losers who have opinions that conflict with mine? i dont care how many posts you have or how long youve been on here. IT DOESN'T MATTER. this is the internet... tell me what youre all about in real life and then we can talk. thats pretty much the only statement you need from me. this mr. cool i-clubber lecture is pretty wack.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Yin

damn, this thread turned into crap.
no, this thread was already crap with only the first post.

the more i read, the more you come off like a racist ***** with nothing better to do than be on iclub. surprise surprise... that's the same thing you are ranting about. but even worse, its all just b1tching and complaining. now THAT is "funny lol to teh eleventybillioninfinity +1". if i were whatever nationality you are (and i dont want to know, cuz i might be), i would be utterly embarassed.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Yin

hip hooray hip hoorah! sounds like some more cheerleader jibberish.

keep em comin guys! its very entertaining. im pretty sure im making you work up a sweat with all the thinking and typing youre doing. fight fight fight!

bored *** ***** lol
Old 03-14-2006, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Yin
no, this thread was already crap with only the first post.

the more i read, the more you come off like a racist ***** with nothing better to do than be on iclub. surprise surprise... that's the same thing you are ranting about. but even worse, its all just b1tching and complaining. now THAT is "funny lol to teh eleventybillioninfinity +1". if i were whatever nationality you are (and i dont want to know, cuz i might be), i would be utterly embarassed.
haha yin the i-club mc in the hizzouse! oh snaps, i just unpimped your rice!!

by the way... im asian too you chenk.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Yin

wow, didnt know you cared so much about me. come tell me to watch my mouth in person??? i dont see whats so hard to comprehend... back your **** up, or shut the **** up. seems pretty simple to me. tell me whos watching or listening that would matter? whats goin to happen? am i goin to be banned because im defending myself against i-club losers who have opinions that conflict with mine? i dont care how many posts you have or how long youve been on here. IT DOESN'T MATTER. this is the internet... tell me what youre all about in real life and then we can talk. thats pretty much the only statement you need from me. this mr. cool i-clubber lecture is pretty wack.
quoted for eternity

i think its pretty clear that all you are all about in real life is i-club. it seems pretty obvious at this point that you are bothered, and i dont really know why. so you missed your opportunity to buy something... that has brought you to this point of rage where you want to fight people over the intArdw3b. thats simply laughable, and retarded.

and please dont pm me to tell me "i'll show you what's laughable".
Old 03-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Yin

hip hooray hip hoorah! sounds like some more cheerleader jibberish.

keep em comin guys! its very entertaining. im pretty sure im making you work up a sweat with all the thinking and typing youre doing. fight fight fight!

bored *** ***** lol
actually, i think youve posted the most in this thread.

Quick Reply: Dibs