Dibs

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 03:36 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Originally Posted by projectwrx
why dont you ask, jurk? he flaked out all weekend. what better place to box than on the streets in SF where people do it all the time and cops show up when the fight is already over?

why dont you fight, too? can't fight? then dont talk. lol
why don't I fight? you're right...cause I can't...I'm just a geek sitting behind a computer. I'm not pretending to be somebody else, i.e. gangsta thug. I do like watching boxing and fighting though.

I would actually pay $20 to see a real-world, back the e-thug talk up fight. C'mon man, you can make easy money. I mean you're a marine right, this dude should be no problem for you. I mean, jeez...you've been through basic and all kinds of crazy war **** none of us can imagine. Are you really gonna take all this trash from some ricer-club punk. Dude, you can drop him in like 5 seconds...and walk away with some easy cash. C'mon man, people will PAY you money. And it's a neutral site...so you don't have to worry about all the "gooks" ganging up on you. The trainers and the ref there will make sure it's all legit. It'll all be filmed and any time people talk smack to you on the forums, you can back up your **** with more than just talk...but actual video. As Rob Schneider says..."YOU CAN DO IT". I have faith in you Semper Fi? Hoo-ah?
Old 03-22-2006, 03:37 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by Lurk
PM'ing back and fourth gets nowhere. Why don't you just man up and show up to the boxing gym? If you win, you can use the money to rice out your WRX. Haha. You gonna turn that down? I think you're just afraid to fight one on one. You want me to fight you on the street so bad, that way your boys can jump out of a balikbayan box and hit me from behind or something to save you from a beat down. Hahah.
I agree...

you can't go to 1 persons 'hood'

people will jump in...thats how it works.

a boxing gym would be the best place to take it if you are serious.

If you really think you can handle Lurk, whats stopping you from fighting him 1 on 1 in a boxing gym?

you even have something in it for you...
Old 03-22-2006, 03:38 PM

Car Info: wrx
PM'ing back and fourth gets nowhere. Why don't you just man up and show up to the boxing gym? If you win, you can use the money to rice out your WRX. Haha. You gonna turn that down? I think you're just afraid to fight one on one. You want me to fight you on the street so bad, that way your boys can jump out of a balikbayan box and hit me from behind or something to save you from a beat down. Hahah.

is it me or have i heard this before? all talk.

it's hard for me to figure out who you are since you gooks look all the same.
Attached Images  
Old 03-22-2006, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
I agree...

you can't go to 1 persons 'hood'

people will jump in...thats how it works.

a boxing gym would be the best place to take it if you are serious.

If you really think you can handle Lurk, whats stopping you from fighting him 1 on 1 in a boxing gym?

you even have something in it for you...
tell me again how you became a moderator?

how about we put on a real show and have you box one of my boys?

anyone willing to pay $2 to see two fights?
Old 03-22-2006, 03:43 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top

Quit making excuses and changing the subject. I thought you're a hardcore Marine Force Recon ninja. Why don't you step up to the plate and fight in the ring? Oh I forgot, you're a weak little midget who probably can't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:45 PM
I <3 White Girls

dumpster moderator...read: joke

Point me to 1 post that shows me acting tough. thats right, there aren't any.

I'm just instigating cuz just like stevenkhau i'd love to see an e-fight actually turn into a real fight.

What better way to do it than @ a boxing gym?

you'd even make a few bux if you won...and you seem confident that you will....I dont really see the problem?
Old 03-22-2006, 03:47 PM

Quit making excuses and changing the subject. I thought you're a hardcore Marine Force Recon ninja. Why don't you step up to the plate and fight in the ring? Oh I forgot, you're a weak little midget who probably can't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

haha keep adjusting the pitch on that turntable of yours and speed it up because its boring to hear the same shiit all over again. like i said, send me a pm when you plan to show up. ill show you how a ninja does it.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:52 PM
I <3 White Girls

John, send him a PM after setting up an appointment with the boxing gym, then repost that PM here
Old 03-22-2006, 03:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
ok whoever wins the fight gets to have butts3x with zoeb
Old 03-22-2006, 03:55 PM

dumpster moderator...read: joke

Point me to 1 post that shows me acting tough. thats right, there aren't any.

I'm just instigating cuz just like stevenkhau i'd love to see an e-fight actually turn into a real fight.

What better way to do it than @ a boxing gym?

you'd even make a few bux if you won...and you seem confident that you will....I dont really see the problem?
what is your obsession with a boxing gym? LOL who needs a boxing gym? im talking about fighting, now skipping around on a stage like its a gook night comedy club. haha you dont want me to show up at a boxing gym and bring an entourage because ill bet $2 the fight wont be just between me and lurk regardless of location. skip the details and bring it. take it to the streets and toss the excuses away. how hard can that be?
Old 03-22-2006, 03:57 PM
I <3 White Girls

what is your obsession with a boxing gym? LOL who needs a boxing gym? im talking about fighting, now skipping around on a stage like its a gook night comedy club. haha you dont want me to show up at a boxing gym and bring an entourage because ill bet $2 the fight wont be just between me and lurk regardless of location. skip the details and bring it. take it to the streets and toss the excuses away. how hard can that be?
I didnt suggest it, but its a good suggestion

It just makes sense so no one jumps in.

i'll let you guys decide though, looks like this isn't gonna happen though...
Old 03-22-2006, 04:02 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
so you act like you're the **** but now you are basically saying if you get your *** kicked (which you will) that you will need your "entourage" to back you up. that's the whole point of going to a boxing gym.... so it's just 1 on 1, no cheap hits when Lurk has you on the ground humilating yourself.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:07 PM
VIP Member

why don't u guys just race for pinks, that way, the winner get to rub it in and brag about taking your car for your entire life
Old 03-22-2006, 04:09 PM

I didnt suggest it, but its a good suggestion

It just makes sense so no one jumps in.

i'll let you guys decide though, looks like this isn't gonna happen though...
why are you so worried about people jumping in? shouldnt it be lurk who is worried? thats probably why hes being a chicken shiit. you are starting to sound like his ****. lol **** the details. one on one with lurk and whatever happens after that is what happens. if people jump in, thats YOUR bad not mine. lol im contacting lurk thru ims so if he plans to show up, you ****** can show up too and dont blame me if peeps jump in and start knockin on your heads too. this aint no sideshow. this is a squabble. aint no planning in this shiit. i set up a spot that day and if you dont show, then you biitched out. yall makin this **** commercialized. lol what frickin nerds.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

can i bring my samoan cousins

Quick Reply: Dibs