DEA and Police seizing exotic cars worth millions

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 10:27 AM

Car Info: 2010 Impreza 2.5i Premium Boosted
This is not about the drugs, this post is about some sexy *** cars getting taken away by the government. What shame, all of those cars looked top of the line and sexy as ****. That Viper with the airbrushed paint was throwing me off though, looked like it was sanded and ready for paint until he got closer.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:31 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by woocabin
So if we took ALL of the illegal drug trafficking out from the ENTIRE world. The EXACT same amount of people will still find drugs? I think not. Nobody starts with an addiction, they try it first because its available. Then get addicted.
Addiction is very much hereditary. We are constantly looking to get that high feeling as a species and its not just us, animals share the same characteristics. Oh and fruit is very much legal and addicting :P

Old 03-25-2011, 10:42 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by woocabin
So if we took ALL of the illegal drug trafficking out from the ENTIRE world. The EXACT same amount of people will still find drugs? I think not. Nobody starts with an addiction, they try it first because its available. Then get addicted.
Usually people do drugs the first time from choice. Addiction stems from a persons original decision to use a drug. If this drug is taken off the market completely, people will still CHOOSE to take some feel good substance.

Does that make it right for someone to expose the market and profit greatly from it...? hmmmm

What is the difference between heroine and Oxycontin? The first is made on the streets and the ladder is made in a lab, was "tested" extensively, millions of $$ were paid to the FDA and then the submitted all of the necessary paperwork... and it's taxed...

Both are basically the same thing. Both are addictive. But one is "okay" because they jumped through the necessary legal loop holes and paid some people off (including Dr.s).
Old 03-25-2011, 10:55 AM

BruceLee should be on Intervention! 5 days of Percocet IS SO ADDICTING!

It is VERY unlikely for an ADULT with normally developed organs to get addicted to a low dosage of oxycodone being used normally.

If the Dr's were injecting morphine for five days, I could see an addiction forming, but really BL?? Your stories are ridiculous.

Old 03-25-2011, 11:48 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
turbo rob that was well said and I feel the same way, people will find a way to get drugs.... thats what makes them crack heads lol
Old 03-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Turbo Rob
BruceLee should be on Intervention! 5 days of Percocet IS SO ADDICTING!

It is VERY unlikely for an ADULT with normally developed organs to get addicted to a low dosage of oxycodone being used normally.

If the Dr's were injecting morphine for five days, I could see an addiction forming, but really BL?? Your stories are ridiculous.

They were actually injecting me through an IV every 4 hours with 2mg of Dilodid? (spell?)
Old 03-25-2011, 01:53 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
^ I HAD THAT WHEN I tire my acl and it make me feel like i was going crazy!
Old 03-25-2011, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
^ I HAD THAT WHEN I tire my acl and it make me feel like i was going crazy!
Its supposed to put you to sleep but after being wide awake for 40+ hours during my hospital stint they finally decided to knock me out with some kind of sleeping medicine... I don't remember what it was but they put it into my IV and I was out in like 10mins (I have major insomnia normally, not to mention with a broken arm post surgery.). I slept for like 8 hours too, in that amount of pain. My pain was at a 10, and the pain meds would make it around a 9. 10 was unbearable and 9 was just barely bearable.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
They were actually injecting me through an IV every 4 hours with 2mg of Dilodid? (spell?)
Dilaudid*

From Wikipedia:

The short length of action of hydromorphone and other metabolic factors mean that the abstinence syndrome, or withdrawal, is brief but intense. A low dosing user of hydromorphone opting or otherwise forced to quit "cold turkey" can expect a withdrawal syndrome as intense as that of morphine but much more severe. It is compressed into a spike, peaking in 14 to 21 hours and resolving in 36 to 72 hours, provided the user is not taking other longer-acting opioids and has normal liver and kidney function. All of the effects of hydromorphone and its attendant withdrawal syndrome can be significantly lengthened by such factors. Possible but less common is the opposite: some patients require oral doses of hydromorphone as frequently as every 90 minutes, and the withdrawal syndrome can peak in as little as 9 hours. Users taking over 40 milligrams per day can experience painful withdrawal lasting up to two weeks with symptoms including constant shaking, cold sweats, diarrhea, vomiting, muscle pain, body cramps, and insomnia.
It seems to me that it would be more reasonable for you to have had withdrawals from the Dilaudid, as opposed to the Percocet.

Did you ever hear about this one kid committing suicide from "steroids"? The media and his family were in an uproar about steroids being the cause. It turns out that the kid was on anti-depressants, which is well documented to cause suicidal tendencies. No one wanted to blame the obvious side effect of anti-depressants; rather, steroids became the scapegoat because the family would rather blame something they don't understand at all. DENIAL

Why do I bring this up?

I say that because you blamed withdrawals on Percocet when, without hesitation, I would argue that it was the Dilaudid that gave you withdrawals so quickly. You are blind to the obvious hazards of a way more potent drug. Maybe you should give everyone all the facts before you try to argue a certain point of view...

...just like in your other thread when you got called out for contradicting yourself about having your car tuned. Or when you got stopped on Mt. Hammy recently... facts man
Old 03-25-2011, 04:48 PM

I think it was the fact that I started taking the percocet right away and I didn't symptoms until the day after I started taking it, (7 days after stopping the other one, dilauded)
Old 03-25-2011, 11:41 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan
Dilauded is the ish! I had that earlier this year when I went to the ER for some crazy stomach pains. They gave me morphine first and that didn't work, I got two injections of that dilauded and I felt incredible!

Anyway if you guys look up madchild Oxycontin on youtube he was this hip hop rapper who got hooked on it. He has some vlogs on there about how much he was taking and how much money he blew on it. Really crazy stuff, I'm glad I never touched the pills my friend gave me.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:35 AM

Car Info: 2015 FXT
figures it was someone in South Florida...
Old 03-28-2011, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Pearl07STI
figures it was someone in South Florida...
Oxy capital of the world!