DEA and Police seizing exotic cars worth millions

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 04:49 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by brucelee
Actually, the bottle did NOT say that but thanks for telling me a little too late. (I was dumb to trust what the doc told me and I was in so much pain I couldnt exactly go on the internet or do anything for that matter... I should have had my wife look it up or something but I trusted what the doc told me. I had instructions to take it for 10 days, 3 times a day and then stop. Thats it... I took it for 7 or 8 and realized it stopped working and started getting sick. We had to go to the hospital and that's when the docs told me why I was so sick. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy.
actually it did. IF the bottle itself didnt then the paper work you got with it did,california law. ive taken it a few times. EVERY time ive gotten it i received paper work. its one of 3 medicines you cant deny the paper work.
first time was 2006 when i cased a jump on my dirt bike. 3 crushed discs,ribs were dislocated,tore my nose nostril inhalf,concussion. i didnt take the stuff for the first 2 days. breathing was so diffucult i had too. it worked well BUT given my size it was short lived.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by nation
actually it did. IF the bottle itself didnt then the paper work you got with it did,california law. ive taken it a few times. EVERY time ive gotten it i received paper work. its one of 3 medicines you cant deny the paper work.
first time was 2006 when i cased a jump on my dirt bike. 3 crushed discs,ribs were dislocated,tore my nose nostril inhalf,concussion. i didnt take the stuff for the first 2 days. breathing was so diffucult i had too. it worked well BUT given my size it was short lived.
Hmmm... The bottle's paperwork didn't come with paper work but maybe it's because I was in the hospital for those first 5 days and didn't get any paperwork or documents to sign? They gave me a remainder of 5 days worth and it just said to take it 3 times a day until a certain date. Perhaps there was some super small print that I was unaware of but no one mentioned it to me nor did I know anything about it. (remember, this is after surgery and an INSANE amount of pain where I couldn't move a centimeter without wanting to pass out from pain. They basically had to re-construct my arm so I wasn't really thinking about the ill effects of the meds, ya know? For the first 2 weeks the pain was almost unbearable.

EDIT: Everyone is different btw, but I'm a big dude and it still affected me in a very negative way.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
It's funny how you get get drugs this crazy from a doctor and people dont say anything, but if we some a little weed everything hits the fan.
I agree with what you say... It's TOO easy to get these drugs. Like someone said, I've heard of people injuring themselves just to get these drugs and that's INSANE if you think about it... Just goes to show why this crap should be banned.

*Side Effects: People will injure themselves to get the drug.

I think that speaks for itself, no?
Old 03-24-2011, 05:11 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by brucelee
Hmmm... The bottle's paperwork didn't come with paper work but maybe it's because I was in the hospital for those first 5 days and didn't get any paperwork or documents to sign? They gave me a remainder of 5 days worth and it just said to take it 3 times a day until a certain date. Perhaps there was some super small print that I was unaware of but no one mentioned it to me nor did I know anything about it. (remember, this is after surgery and an INSANE amount of pain where I couldn't move a centimeter without wanting to pass out from pain. They basically had to re-construct my arm so I wasn't really thinking about the ill effects of the meds, ya know? For the first 2 weeks the pain was almost unbearable.

EDIT: Everyone is different btw, but I'm a big dude and it still affected me in a very negative way.
if you got your stuff from a walgreens/walmart/raleys ect that makes sense. if you got it from kaiser the person who processed your order could have lost their job. to obtain a RX like that theres a 3 step process. 1)hardcopy from doctor2)pharmacist,by law, must then contact the doctor3)before the order can be finished they must check off that ALL paper work has been presented to the patient.

i dont like the stuff because it gives me a headache. your compound break was prob a little more painful then getting shot by a .22lr. a good trick i learned was to eat ALOT of greens. salad,veggies and protien. i stopped getting headaches and it work alot better.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:29 PM

Car Info: WRX
I took percoset for a few weeks, several times a day, after a surgery. Stuff felt good. No issues with health or peeing out my butt. I was able to stop without any problem and have not had a craving for it at all since. I don't have an addictive nature though, which is sorta impossible for someone to be, but I don't get addicted to commonly addictive things.

That's enough OT from me.

But damn! nice whips.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:31 PM

That white lambo was unbelievable (did you hear it?!). Man, those cars sounded so nice, but I can't like them knowing that it was done with blood money.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:37 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Still the person at fault is the addict. If they didn't get it illegally they'd just pretend too or actually injury themselves to get it from the dr.

Gotta blame yourself if you get addicted to drugs.
+1000 it really has no blame on the pesepn that sells the drugs, they are making money off peoples problems and as we can see some people make some great money. If they dont buy it from you they will go to someone else.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:14 PM

Car Info: 2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
wow that sucks, so many nice cars
Old 03-24-2011, 07:21 PM

+1000 it really has no blame on the pesepn that sells the drugs, they are making money off peoples problems and as we can see some people make some great money. If they dont buy it from you they will go to someone else.
Doesn't matter how you look at it, only the biggest scum on earth makes money off the suffering of others while knowing exactly how harmful their involvement is in the victims misery. I know I couldn't sell people drugs and contribute to their problem... Especially with hard drugs like this, and yes, Oxy IS a "hard drug".

"The doctor gave me heroine for 2 weeks (2 years!) and I stopped taking it and felt fine!"

I don't believe it for a second. You guys can lie about it all you want but in the end you're just lying to yourselves. (Not accusing anyone directly, erm, not trying to at least)
Old 03-25-2011, 03:23 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Percocet is easy to come off of. Good thing they didnt have you on oxycontin that's the drug everyone is killing themselves with. That drug is the one that gets all the side effects like you are describing. Everytime I get dental work I get percocet (was on it for 3 months) and I've never had the side effects which you are talking about. I have heard about the side effect of oxycontin be like coming off heroin. And oxycodone is different from oxycontin.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by Gibz
Percocet is easy to come off of. Good thing they didnt have you on oxycontin that's the drug everyone is killing themselves with. That drug is the one that gets all the side effects like you are describing. Everytime I get dental work I get percocet (was on it for 3 months) and I've never had the side effects which you are talking about. I have heard about the side effect of oxycontin be like coming off heroin. And oxycodone is different from oxycontin.
Percocet is oxycodone (immediate release tablets with 10mg of oxycodone and 325mg of tylenol per tablet and I was taking two at a time (as directed). Same drug
Old 03-25-2011, 04:10 AM

PS: Oxycodone is more dangerous than Oxycontin. The only, and I mean ONLY difference between the two is that Oxycontin is time release and Oxycodone (See Roxycodone) is immediate release and that's the kind people are after so they can snort it or inject it.

The thing with the 10mg Percocets is that you can't really abuse them like you can with pure Oxycodone (which any doc can give you).
Old 03-25-2011, 05:18 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
All I can say is what I have seen happen as I don't take oxycontin. I have seen people smoke them and snort them and take mass amounts of them and **** their whole life up. It's all a mess no matter how you look at it.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:52 AM

Car Info: (sold)2004 WRB STi, MY05 WRX Wagon
damn that Vette was sexy....
Old 03-25-2011, 09:57 AM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Still the person at fault is the addict. If they didn't get it illegally they'd just pretend too or actually injury themselves to get it from the dr.

Gotta blame yourself if you get addicted to drugs.
So if we took ALL of the illegal drug trafficking out from the ENTIRE world. The EXACT same amount of people will still find drugs? I think not. Nobody starts with an addiction, they try it first because its available. Then get addicted.

Quick Reply: DEA and Police seizing exotic cars worth millions