DEA and Police seizing exotic cars worth millions

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 02:10 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
some AMAZING cars!! the work on they in top of the line also!
Old 03-24-2011, 02:22 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
Hope the bastard was sent to jail for life or killed. Lost too many friends to oxy
Old 03-24-2011, 02:23 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
some AMAZING cars!! the work on they in top of the line also!
The work on they in top of my grap?
Old 03-24-2011, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by woocabin
Hope the bastard was sent to jail for life or killed. Lost too many friends to oxy
Same. That **** is evil.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:00 PM

Car Info: 7 Series "Sport"
Originally Posted by brucelee
Are vipers considered exotic?
Only to Nascar fans.

To the rest of the world they are what happens when you have a surplus of milk truck engines and an ignorant customer base to pawn them off on.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:09 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Bouncer
Only to Nascar fans.

To the rest of the world they are what happens when you have a surplus of milk truck engines and an ignorant customer base to pawn them off on.
lol'd
Old 03-24-2011, 03:15 PM

PS: To elaborate a bit about the oxycodone/oxycontin thing... When I broke my arm in half (double compound fracture of my left forearm, bloody and more painful than you could imagine) they gave me the normal pain meds which did NOTHING... Then they gave me oxycodone w/tylenol (Percocet?) and it actually worked for the first two days, then it stopped working. In the week that I took that stuff I already had physical withdrawl symptoms, that's how "addictive" it is. Even if you are not mentally addicted (Don't want to take it but you get sick as HELL if you don't take it) you can get physically addicted in as little as 5 days of use. How crazy is that!?

That stuff is insanely dangerous. It should be banned 100%. It's legal heroine! People say that Oxycodone is harder to stop than HEROINE!!! That tells you something right there. Prior to ever taking it I had never even heard of it... Then I did some research and found out how f'ing horrible that crap is. I would have been better off with the pain, because after I had pain AND I was sicker then hell (flu + food poisoning that lasts like 5 days) Not fun and I don't recommend taking that crap EVER. I don't care how bad my pain is, I will never take that crap again... The sickness that follows is NOT worth the little relief it gives. Trust me on this!

PPS: I know everyone can relate to this... Think of a hangover x10 + anxiety + pissing out of your *** + dehydrated + pain sensitivity increases exponentially + Flu = Physical withdrawals from strong opiate medication.

I've taken vicodin for over a week without problems, but the oxycodone (I think it was called percocet) was like 100x more PHYSICALLY (which means your brain physically stops producing a chemical because the medicine replaces is... You become hardwired and when you stop taking the meds you go through HELL physically and mentally). It's like a week long hangover with all the other symptoms I described. Not worth it. I learned the hard way.

Last edited by brucelee; 03-24-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:21 PM

Double
Old 03-24-2011, 03:46 PM

Car Info: Panty Buncher
PS: To elaborate a bit about the oxycodone/oxycontin thing... When I broke my arm in half (double compound fracture of my left forearm, bloody and more painful than you could imagine) they gave me the normal pain meds which did NOTHING... Then they gave me oxycodone w/tylenol (Percocet?) and it actually worked for the first two days, then it stopped working. In the week that I took that stuff I already had physical withdrawl symptoms, that's how "addictive" it is. Even if you are not mentally addicted (Don't want to take it but you get sick as HELL if you don't take it) you can get physically addicted in as little as 5 days of use. How crazy is that!?

That stuff is insanely dangerous. It should be banned 100%. It's legal heroine! People say that Oxycodone is harder to stop than HEROINE!!! That tells you something right there. Prior to ever taking it I had never even heard of it... Then I did some research and found out how f'ing horrible that crap is. I would have been better off with the pain, because after I had pain AND I was sicker then hell (flu + food poisoning that lasts like 5 days) Not fun and I don't recommend taking that crap EVER. I don't care how bad my pain is, I will never take that crap again... The sickness that follows is NOT worth the little relief it gives. Trust me on this!

PPS: I know everyone can relate to this... Think of a hangover x10 + anxiety + pissing out of your *** + dehydrated + pain sensitivity increases exponentially + Flu = Physical withdrawals from strong opiate medication.

I've taken vicodin for over a week without problems, but the oxycodone (I think it was called percocet) was like 100x more PHYSICALLY (which means your brain physically stops producing a chemical because the medicine replaces is... You become hardwired and when you stop taking the meds you go through HELL physically and mentally). It's like a week long hangover with all the other symptoms I described. Not worth it. I learned the hard way.
lol I was on it for almost 2 years and weaned off in a week so I think you're getting a bit carried away
Old 03-24-2011, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by VTRZA
lol I was on it for almost 2 years and weaned off in a week so I think you're getting a bit carried away
I think the key word is "weaned". I just stopped taking it. Look up the facts, it's true.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:02 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX- MBP
arn't you at work?? hahahha

Originally Posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
I did a search to see if it was posted already and nothing came up. Enjoy.

DEA and Police seizing exotic cars worth millions

From youtube:

Whoever it was sure likes Camaro's.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:08 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
I think the key word is "weaned". I just stopped taking it. Look up the facts, it's true.
Clearly that is because you are an idiot or a masochist. It says right on the damn label "Do not stop taking Oxycodone suddenly, or you will have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms". It's not the pill's fault withdrawal sucked, it's yours.

Yeah, it makes your brain stop producing a certain drug. That's how animals survive, we adapt to new situations. You gave your body all the material X it needed so after some time it stopped making material X. Then you suddenly took away all of it's material X and expected your body to adjust instantaneously.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Gancherov
Clearly that is because you are an idiot or a masochist. It says right on the damn label "Do not stop taking Oxycodone suddenly, or you will have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms". It's not the pill's fault withdrawal sucked, it's yours.

Yeah, it makes your brain stop producing a certain drug. That's how animals survive, we adapt to new situations. You gave your body all the material X it needed so after some time it stopped making material X. Then you suddenly took away all of it's material X and expected your body to adjust instantaneously.
Actually, the bottle did NOT say that but thanks for telling me a little too late. (I was dumb to trust what the doc told me and I was in so much pain I couldnt exactly go on the internet or do anything for that matter... I should have had my wife look it up or something but I trusted what the doc told me. I had instructions to take it for 10 days, 3 times a day and then stop. Thats it... I took it for 7 or 8 and realized it stopped working and started getting sick. We had to go to the hospital and that's when the docs told me why I was so sick. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:17 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
It's funny how you get get drugs this crazy from a doctor and people dont say anything, but if we some a little weed everything hits the fan.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:43 PM

Still the person at fault is the addict. If they didn't get it illegally they'd just pretend too or actually injury themselves to get it from the dr.

Gotta blame yourself if you get addicted to drugs.

Quick Reply: DEA and Police seizing exotic cars worth millions