Dckk

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2003, 09:26 AM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
Man, now i realize why Joe doesn't like to goto DCKK. Some D00Ds pulled up in their honda and started gettin all up on my car, i was like "........." one called me a m-fk'er when i answered "who got the new sti yo?" I think i'll bring the wagon from now on for fridays if i go
Old 08-04-2003, 05:35 AM

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX, 2012 OBP STi wagon
This is why I abandonned the DCKK meets and made them special occasion only, not on a Friday night when cops and ricers show up. Too many wannabe's with big egos and SPS (Small ***** Syndrome).. like that dood in the M5 who rolled by when we were there one night, blasting loud beats, who left in a huff when we didn't look impressed, or ALL the ricer highschoolers that show up trying to act hard. Fools like that make me leave a joint for fear that I would get arrested after beating the crap outta them (peeps who know me know that I can get ... rather annoyed like that, and tend to take matters into my own hand... ). Ask me about the time I almost bashed the windshield of some dood's honda with his face for talking smack, and not having the wisdom to shut up when his friends told him to .

Anyways, sorry you got razzed by ignorant, jealous morons who can't afford anything but a ****ty car, so they gotta talk smack when a nice car rolls by. It's ignorance like that that drove me away from DCKK. If doods really want a Friday night meet, we should move it somewhere where there aren't that many ricers and the cops they attract (which pretty much eliminates most of Daly City).

shadowcat
Old 08-04-2003, 07:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally posted by Seraph
Man, now i realize why Joe doesn't like to goto DCKK. Some D00Ds pulled up in their honda and started gettin all up on my car, i was like "........." one called me a m-fk'er when i answered "who got the new sti yo?" I think i'll bring the wagon from now on for fridays if i go
this is bool$h1t!!!!
Old 08-04-2003, 07:44 AM
VIP Member

Originally posted by shadowcat
This is why I abandonned the DCKK meets and made them special occasion only, not on a Friday night when cops and ricers show up. Too many wannabe's with big egos and SPS (Small ***** Syndrome).. like that dood in the M5 who rolled by when we were there one night, blasting loud beats, who left in a huff when we didn't look impressed, or ALL the ricer highschoolers that show up trying to act hard. Fools like that make me leave a joint for fear that I would get arrested after beating the crap outta them (peeps who know me know that I can get ... rather annoyed like that, and tend to take matters into my own hand... ). Ask me about the time I almost bashed the windshield of some dood's honda with his face for talking smack, and not having the wisdom to shut up when his friends told him to .

Anyways, sorry you got razzed by ignorant, jealous morons who can't afford anything but a ****ty car, so they gotta talk smack when a nice car rolls by. It's ignorance like that that drove me away from DCKK. If doods really want a Friday night meet, we should move it somewhere where there aren't that many ricers and the cops they attract (which pretty much eliminates most of Daly City).

shadowcat
how about Starbucks at Westlake???
Old 08-04-2003, 10:32 AM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
I don't think i can take coffee at starbucks twice a week hehe. Westlake doesn't sound too bad though, definately less haters than DCKK
Old 08-04-2003, 10:37 AM
VIP Member

yeah, and i think there's a lot of parking too!!!
Old 08-04-2003, 03:39 PM
VIP Member

or we can have it on a thursday at DCKK and then fridays on Westlake SB??

what do you guys think???
Old 08-04-2003, 04:39 PM

Car Info: 2001 RS
i always thought that DCKK was just a meeting point for specila occasions like goiong out to eat and just meeting there but, it would be best if we kept our days the same just so everyone doesent get confused...
Old 08-04-2003, 05:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
what do you think about L&L hawaiian BBQ? would that be a good place to meet?

so sorry guys. i have not been meeting up with you guys. i have been busy and tired of work do grave yard past week.

eric.
Old 08-04-2003, 05:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Old Brighton
Me too very busy!!!
Old 08-07-2003, 01:59 PM
VIP Member

bump for tomorrow or starbucks at westlake??

anyone?vic?marc?treb...c'mon guys..im on a streak here for i-club meets....come saturday, i'm all scoobed out haha!

Last edited by subiedon; 08-07-2003 at 02:14 PM.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:08 PM
VIP Member

7pm, did you guys use the discount yet?? w00t! that's two, or three per Vic's post on other thread
Old 08-07-2003, 10:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
subiedon: give me a call tomorrow about the location of the meet. thank you.

eric.
Old 08-08-2003, 05:59 AM

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX, 2012 OBP STi wagon
I'm out on this one, people. I have a more important, prior engagement. Today is my 5th year anniversary, and I'm spending it (and a LOT of money) on a quality dinner with my wife at the Rubicon in San Francisco. Don't call me, cuz I ain't answering

shadowcat

Quick Reply: Dckk