Davons Performance Techniques

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 06:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
Originally Posted by Cup
I put down random birthdays btw, I never give out my real info. I'm 15.
Old 07-28-2004, 06:44 PM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
Originally Posted by Cup
Davons cooler than hydrogen in my books.

cooler than hydrogen?

aka room temperature?

little science lesson. hydrogen has no given temperature. it is based upon its pressure and the surrounding temperature.

boiling point of hydrogen is -423.0 deg F

i am going to guess that you meant liquid hydrogen since its temperature is only about 15 K above absolute zero, in which case would be extremely cold. then that would make davon so cool that he could be enjoyed for all for the next millenium in his cryogenically frozen state
Old 07-28-2004, 06:56 PM
Cup
VIP Member

Car Info: fast
\: I guess I shouldn't start posting until I actually own an impreza, that, or stop trolling. Sorry.
Old 07-28-2004, 07:21 PM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
Originally Posted by Cup
\: I guess I shouldn't start posting until I actually own an impreza, that, or stop trolling. Sorry.
we are just giving you a hard time, don't worry about it, and don't let it affect wether or not you post and stuff. very laid back atmosphere here and a lot of people tend to joke around a lot or too much. so don't take anything personal and just go with it and everything will be alright
Old 07-28-2004, 07:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
Originally Posted by dan avoN7
dude who the **** are you. You talk about yourself in the third person, say you've seen me driving out of mission's parking lot, and you goto uckk with your parents? don't see why your randomly talking **** or being a troll on here. If you want to say something why dont you approach me instead of just standing away and not saying who you are. And why are your parents driving you to a meet when your 24?

why you gotta dis people who have to go to meets with there parents davon?? come on now, haha oh ya zoeb dont say anything cause i know your about too
Old 07-28-2004, 10:20 PM

Car Info: X-Wing: ECU Tuner
Hey Dan,

Good luck with the business, and most of all have as much with it as you can.

Cheers,
Bill Knose
I-Speed USA
Old 07-28-2004, 10:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Uh oh. This thread is quickly making Davon's side jobs seem more and more like an authentic buisness. I see Alex asking for ad fees in the near future, Davon.

-Chris
Old 07-28-2004, 11:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Hey Cup, I saw you when you walked out of your house today... I was gonna go say whatup but decided to stay hidden behind your neighbors car. Mwahhahahah... jk dude, why dont u come talk to us at the meet dont lurk around cause I didn't see you there, maybe I did iono
Old 07-28-2004, 11:36 PM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Uh oh. This thread is quickly making Davon's side jobs seem more and more like an authentic buisness. I see Alex asking for ad fees in the near future, Davon.

-Chris
Thats what i was thinking too... whens alex gonna ask for his vendor $$
Old 07-28-2004, 11:39 PM
VIP Member

First it will be Alex, then it will be Uncle Sam looking for his share. Attention like this can't be good.

-Chris
Old 07-28-2004, 11:44 PM

Car Info: civic
Originally Posted by dan avoN7
dude who the **** are you. You talk about yourself in the third person, say you've seen me driving out of mission's parking lot, and you goto uckk with your parents? don't see why your randomly talking **** or being a troll on here. If you want to say something why dont you approach me instead of just standing away and not saying who you are. And why are your parents driving you to a meet when your 24?

I'll see you next week at uckk. =]
Old 07-28-2004, 11:55 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
Originally Posted by wrx ish
cooler than hydrogen?

aka room temperature?

little science lesson. hydrogen has no given temperature. it is based upon its pressure and the surrounding temperature.

boiling point of hydrogen is -423.0 deg F

i am going to guess that you meant liquid hydrogen since its temperature is only about 15 K above absolute zero, in which case would be extremely cold. then that would make davon so cool that he could be enjoyed for all for the next millenium in his cryogenically frozen state

nerd

lol jk man
(hey how do i put smileys in the post??)

so cup ur 15? id understand why ud be a little intimidated to approach these guys in real life..since they are like..what 20 something? plus i dont thikn the 20-25..or even 18-25 crowd can really hang with the 15 crowd u know? but thats just how i think, and by the way..whats a troll? yeah i dont own a subaru either, but i love them to death, ive been on i-club for..2 or so years ..its really funny reading these guy's posts, and u do learn a lot about the car. enjoy ur stay, and just stay cool..and out of people's way. by the way cup, are u asian? cuz if u are..i understand about the parent thing..how strict and close minded and stupid they can be..and protective..so going with you to places...especially "car meets" cuz if this were any other car meet ..like honda's or what not..i dont think it would be safe for you to go.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:59 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SkylineR35GTRx
nerd

(hey how do i put smileys in the post??)
YOu have to type them in manually. I.e. = : and ) with no space and = ; and ) and so on. More comlex ones like or : rolleyes : with no spaces can be seen by clicking the "smilies are on" link at the bottom of the page in the "Posting Rules" box.

-Chris
Old 07-29-2004, 12:11 AM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
thanks man, lol too complicated, so FORGET IT..ill just..yeah..no smileyface it
Old 07-29-2004, 12:20 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SkylineR35GTRx
thanks man, lol too complicated, so FORGET IT..ill just..yeah..no smileyface it
No problemo. You might want to learn the basics at least. You never know who might get their panties in a bunch if you don't post a or after a sarcastic post. Plus, if you don't, you'll never get to know the joys of the dancing banana. :banana:

-Chris

Quick Reply: Davons Performance Techniques