Car Info: '21 STI
Originally posted by wrx ish
i got my money on the slim jim guy
Hahaha..me too.
Old 03-04-2004, 06:55 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
Originally posted by brucelee
You're trippin. I don't like driving wrecklessly. I only drive with people who have actual driving experience, and know what they are doing... AKA, Aaron, Christian... Sorry Dan.
im not trying to be cocky or anything but how the hell can you say i drive wrecklessly when you've never driven with me? And by saying if im following you i will be so far back that ill push myself and crash is stupid when again you've never driven with me. I guess ill just continue to drive recklessly by myself until i can afford to goto track days and miss school..... maybe then i can prove myself.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:37 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
it's all good dan. we're all n00b drivers (i know i am). there's no need to prove how good we are or not to anyone. it doesn't matter cause there's always someone out there who's better.

we're all suby enthusiasts. let's leave it at that.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:54 PM

Car Info: sc300
Originally posted by tk5dan
im not trying to be cocky or anything but how the hell can you say i drive wrecklessly when you've never driven with me? And by saying if im following you i will be so far back that ill push myself and crash is stupid when again you've never driven with me. I guess ill just continue to drive recklessly by myself until i can afford to goto track days and miss school..... maybe then i can prove myself.
thats what i was about to say.. how the hell could you say someones a wreckless driver if youve never driven with them. stoooooooooopid :banana: :banana: :banana:
Old 03-04-2004, 08:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally posted by porkchop
He's the white Takumi....
**** last time i checked takumi was white as mike.
Old 03-04-2004, 08:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
dan and davon would both be just starting by the time i was done with my scandanavian flick and heading back to the starting line.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Well, lets see... You're 18... You've had your drivers lic for how long? You've had your sube for how long? you've had your suspension for how long?

Point proven.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:18 PM

okay whatever, like i said ill just keep driving with my friends and not even bother trying to prove myself. The only reason im mad is that you still keep assuming stuff and saying because i say i drive fast means that it's wreckless.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:48 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
wreckless may be harsh, but from what i'm hearing, technique and the understanding of the fundmentals of car control are things you should work on. Just be careful, you're one of the few guys i've come to respect, as you are so young, yet, still work hard for your mods, and mod the car yourself.

just keep it safe buddy,

-Gagan
Old 03-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
I'm slow. I mean, i drive the backroads too, but i try to practive things that people have been coaching me on. Slowly, i'll get faster.

I don't mean to sound like i know everything, or something. But last thing anyone around here wants to hear is another person getting hurt.

-Gagan
Old 03-04-2004, 10:56 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
okay whatever, like i said ill just keep driving with my friends and not even bother trying to prove myself. The only reason im mad is that you still keep assuming stuff and saying because i say i drive fast means that it's wreckless.
Sorry man... I'm not just singling you out! I'm talking about everyone... NOT YOU ALONE. The reason I say this... is because I've driven with people who have limited driving experience, and when they drive on the edge, they crash! (Tim, Sawjai, and various others). I hate to see it happen, and frankly I don't wanna be part of it.

However, I'd LOVE to drive with you on a closed course... say Buttonwillow?
Old 03-04-2004, 11:05 PM

haha yea i know you guys are just looking out for me and everyone else on this board. Also i know i haven't had my car for long (a year next month) but i go out nearly every weekend driving and have found what my limits are. Also with the suspension mods ive done, i have seen what every part has done to the car and how it effects it's handling. I'll be sure to take you up on your offer at button willow I can't wait to get out on the track because ive heard its so much fun and how addicting it can be.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2016 Acura RDX ... meh. Um, nice subwoofer?
Originally posted by porkchop
He's the white Takumi....
No, for white people its just "Tak". Didn't you watch the USDM Initial-D DVDs?

jason
Old 03-05-2004, 11:32 AM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
Originally posted by brucelee
Sorry man... I'm not just singling you out! I'm talking about everyone... NOT YOU ALONE. The reason I say this... is because I've driven with people who have limited driving experience, and when they drive on the edge, they crash! (Tim, Sawjai, and various others). I hate to see it happen, and frankly I don't wanna be part of it.

However, I'd LOVE to drive with you on a closed course... say Buttonwillow?

my .02 because i have ridden in the car with aaron since he got his drivers license, is that you gain driving experience through "years" of driving, learning from your mistakes (which often happens), pushing yourself and the car to the limits and sometimes pushing that hard, results in harsh lessons...
..unless you have that experience, whether it be driving by yourself or on a closed course, you dont ever want to be pushed into a situation as showing how macho you are by flying up roads like mt. hammy following or be followed by someone else....do it on a closed course because on roads like mt.hammy a mistake can turn into a BIG mistake....aaron and christian are skilled drivers because of the years of driving experience they have acquired, not to say that someone who just got their license and car wont, but there is a small chance....

..just be safe, no need to hear of another suby guy flying off a mountain....

sorry if this was lame but yeah hahaha

- Daniel
Old 03-06-2004, 12:24 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Damn, Davon(TK5DAN/Dan Avon7) must be a great driver