Dad punishes Facebook post with 8 bullets to daughter's laptop

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 04:46 PM

Car Info: 1962 Renault 2CV
I too was adding a little dramatic retardation to the conversation... It was fun...I liked it...You responded...It worked.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:47 PM

Actually I'm an Assistant DA...so it's served well thanks.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:50 PM

Or do I work for the ADA, I can never remember..
Old 02-12-2012, 05:09 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
I'm confused... People are attacking each other in this thread?

All I see is a healthy debate.

I'm being serious. (Seriously, I am.)
Old 02-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Guillermo
The following applies to the text that has been modified in bold:

Another one of those, "I'm the law so I know what's best so you need to shut up guys". Your response is more annoying than Urban's.
What??? who said I was involved with law enforcement???? I'm on the opposite end.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:57 PM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
Originally Posted by Heedz
What??? who said I was involved with law enforcement???? I'm on the opposite end.
Lol I was quoting your image in reference to BOHICA or w/e his name is. He said he was "Law enforcement so stop talking." I was just using it to explain that he is a bad ***, on the internet.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Guillermo
Lol I was quoting your image in reference to BOHICA or w/e his name is. He said he was "Law enforcement so stop talking." I was just using it to explain that he is a bad ***, on the internet.
okay cause at first it seemed like you referanced it to me
Old 02-12-2012, 11:08 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by Urban_Grey_2.5
I wasnt speaking about 'My kids" in that portion of my post... I was speaking about teenager's around the age of the girl in the video. I also was not talking about using time out's as discipline, what I said is "taking kids(teenagers) electronics away was like a form of timeout because they didnt know what to do with themselves.

This was defiantly the worst flaming I've got on i-club, thought I was back on NAZIOC.
it was a general comment,you know the stage when your daughters hate you,then love you,then hate you comes around.

whats sad is ive seen first hand kids totaly loose their **** when not allowed to play with certain electronics. so so sad.

when i first saw the "shoots laptop" i was hoping to see a notbook/ipad/ect loaded into a clay thrower. then gets destroyed with a beretta extrema. that would have been epic. PULL.......

Last edited by nation; 02-12-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:44 AM

Car Info: Norco 29er Mtn Bike
Originally Posted by nation
it was a general comment,you know the stage when your daughters hate you,then love you,then hate you comes around.

whats sad is ive seen first hand kids totaly loose their **** when not allowed to play with certain electronics. so so sad.

when i first saw the "shoots laptop" i was hoping to see a notbook/ipad/ect loaded into a clay thrower. then gets destroyed with a beretta extrema. that would have been epic. PULL.......
Wasnt going to post on here but.... I actually agree with you about kids throwing tantrums. It's a pain in the ***! And difficult to deal with! I use a spanking followed by a time out. My kids are young though so personally I don't know how I'd react to the situation in the video.

Deep down what I was trying to get across was the whole "lead by example" bit. I've seen first hand my kids (3 & 5) imitate my irrational behavior. They were acting out at dinner time screaming at the dinner table it had been a rough day and I slammed my fist into the table(would have made a good you tube video). Now everytime they get made they slam theyre fist into the couch, the floor, the table, whatever. This scenario made me realize that whatever I do is o.k. for them to do in they're mind.

All this being said 15 year old *****es think they know everything so the guy probably just ran out of options. iPad skeet shooting would be bad ***!!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:20 AM

Car Info: subaru legacy, 01 4eat
Originally Posted by BOHICA
Actually I'm an Assistant DA...so it's served well thanks.
DA's are notorious for being power hungry ****s who continue to press charges when the "victim" has dropped them.

Which is technically unlawful in itself.
DA's don't give a **** about who they step on to get more power imo.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:02 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by Hoofus
DA's are notorious for being power hungry ****s who continue to press charges when the "victim" has dropped them.

Which is technically unlawful in itself.
DA's don't give a **** about who they step on to get more power imo.
oh how i icould tell you a FKed story about power hungry DA,ADA and other assclowns.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:42 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Good thing I didn't make a video of my 6yr old son digging a Ranger Grave while I lectured him about how life isn't fair.
Only to have him fill in said hole to really drive home the lesson.
That was six yrs ago and he has become one the most helpful, selfless kids I know.

Kids need structure and discipline ..not just.. punishment, which is a component of discipline. Kids raised in a liberal, anything goes, touchy dwelt environment will turn into ****ed up, mush mouthed, selfish *******s.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:26 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Originally Posted by FW Motorsports
Good thing I didn't make a video of my 6yr old son digging a Ranger Grave while I lectured him about how life isn't fair.
Only to have him fill in said hole to really drive home the lesson.
That was six yrs ago and he has become one the most helpful, selfless kids I know.

Kids need structure and discipline ..not just.. punishment, which is a component of discipline. Kids raised in a liberal, anything goes, touchy dwelt environment will turn into ****ed up, mush mouthed, selfish *******s.
THANK GOD! I was waiting for your response to all this.

Your kids will be the ones who make it in life because they learned how to EARN it. Well put Paul.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:13 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by burnyou2
THANK GOD! I was waiting for your response to all this.

Your kids will be the ones who make it in life because they learned how to EARN it. Well put Paul.
Military back ground and non-court ordered child raising classes work wonders.
As a parent, one walks a fine line between allowing your kids to explore and enjoy freedom AND smoothering them out of fear of losing them to untold dangers that the world offers.
The biggest, most meaningful compliment I've ever been paid is when an earthy, free loving parent wished that her kids were exactly like mine.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:27 PM
banned

Car Info: 500+ whp Club
Guy was just on ABC7 news....

Quick Reply: Dad punishes Facebook post with 8 bullets to daughter's laptop