Dad punishes Facebook post with 8 bullets to daughter's laptop

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 09:06 PM

Car Info: Fast
Originally Posted by Heedz
+1+1+1+1

I worked with kids for 5 years omg the parenting I see these days. It's absurd omfg.
Thank you. I was kept in line by the possibility of getting my *** whupped. It does not make me afraid or my father or mother, and it was only used once or twice to show me that actions have consequences. It is the same concept as almost any subjective argument: the reality is different from the outside perspective.

I will add one more thing.

Shooting a laptop does NOT mean this guy had any intention or wish to act violently towards his daughter or anyone else. Believe it or not, a gun can be used as a tool...albeit a blunt one. Shooting a laptop is akin to tossing it in the river or smashing it with a hammer. Doing so in no way makes someone a violent person, or a bad parent.

Last edited by aboothman; 02-11-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:23 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by aboothman
Thank you. I was kept in line by the possibility of getting my *** whupped. It does not make me afraid or my father or mother, and it was only used once or twice to show me that actions have consequences. It is the same concept as almost any subjective argument: the reality is different from the outside perspective.

I will add one more thing.

Shooting a laptop does NOT mean this guy had any intention or wish to act violently towards his daughter or anyone else. Believe it or not, a gun can be used as a tool...albeit a blunt one. Shooting a laptop is akin to tossing it in the river or smashing it with a hammer. Doing so in no way makes someone a violent person, or a bad parent.
aint that the truth. granted,i didnt have the option of bad mounthing my parents online back then. what i could do is be a bastard,do **** i KNOW im not supposed to do,and guess what-he would whoop my ***.

parents want to know why their kids run them,because their affraid to spank them. plain and simple.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:40 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Yea all these fools getting bat**** crazy just because someone who has money and land shot their own property up trying to teach their kid. Everyone is focusing on the gun and not the spoiled brat LOL. And then calling him a horrible dad LOL!! Real recognizes real, and apparently not a lot of people recognize appropriate parenting.

Pho shizzle my nizzle
Old 02-12-2012, 05:14 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Looks like the dad is having an adult temper tantrum.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Lurk
Looks like the dad is having an adult temper tantrum.
And you ****ing wouldn't if your daughter was being a little ****??????

here's another one guys.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:08 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by Urban_Grey_2.5
This video has created probably one of the most heated debates on I-club... I've never had so many people I don't know pissed off about something I've written online... Makes me want to shoot something LOL

This is nothing...
Old 02-12-2012, 03:12 PM

Car Info: 2009 VW GTI and a Chevy
What an inconsiderate father.

I mean really!!!!!

He has no idea how much of an effect this will have on his daughter's parenting skills in the future.

What was he thinking!?

If he really cared he would have used a stick of dynamite.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:32 PM

Car Info: Norco 29er Mtn Bike
And you ****ing wouldn't if your daughter was being a little ****??????

here's another one guys.
Hurry "guys" personally attack them for having an opposing opinion about a you tube video.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Urban_Grey_2.5
Hurry "guys" personally attack them for having an opposing opinion about a you tube video.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:50 PM

Car Info: Norco 29er Mtn Bike
Rather than dragging this on, I'll agree to disagree.(last post on this thread)
Old 02-12-2012, 04:16 PM

Car Info: 1962 Renault 2CV
Well Urban Grey, you have learned a very important lesson here. It's a lot like walking up to a large black man and calling him a n!!er and expecting nothing to happen. Yes, it's America and we have freedom of speech; however, sometimes exercising that right, will get you punched in the mouth or worse. Now you had to take exception to the actions of the video by somehow putting your kids or kids in general within the general vicinity of a firearm being fired, even though there was no indication anywhere that there were kids in the area, and so what if there were. I would have made her stand right next to me as I sent that laptop to laptop hell. I wouldn't ever want her to question that I missed on any of those shots. So here's my suggestion to you, turn in your weapons, you can't handle the repercussions of having to use them, even legally, and trust me, there will be repercussions, even if you were right and I have a funny feeling that you wouldn't be willing to spend 5 to 7 years in prison for protecting your family. Great in theory, but could you really sacrifice that time and horror of being in prison for the, "protection" of your family......I'm saying no. No don't even use the argument that if you were right there would be no time served. Depending on where you live and the influence on the Grand Jury, you may very well serve time, and yes I've seen it happen and I'm in law enforcement so stop talking. After you've turned in your weapons I think we here on i-club should all vote to have you black listed and banned for just being one of those people that over reacts and then makes stuff up and makes the situation worse by bringing things into a conversation that aren't really there. Just my two cents on your ridiculous comment.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:39 PM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
Originally Posted by BOHICA
Well Urban Grey, you have learned a very important lesson here. It's a lot like walking up to a large black man and calling him a n!!er and expecting nothing to happen. Yes, it's America and we have freedom of speech; however, sometimes exercising that right, will get you punched in the mouth or worse. Now you had to take exception to the actions of the video by somehow putting your kids or kids in general within the general vicinity of a firearm being fired, even though there was no indication anywhere that there were kids in the area, and so what if there were. I would have made her stand right next to me as I sent that laptop to laptop hell. I wouldn't ever want her to question that I missed on any of those shots. So here's my suggestion to you, turn in your weapons, you can't handle the repercussions of having to use them, even legally, and trust me, there will be repercussions, even if you were right and I have a funny feeling that you wouldn't be willing to spend 5 to 7 years in prison for protecting your family. Great in theory, but could you really sacrifice that time and horror of being in prison for the, "protection" of your family......I'm saying no. No don't even use the argument that if you were right there would be no time served. Depending on where you live and the influence on the Grand Jury, you may very well serve time, and yes I've seen it happen and I'm in law enforcement so stop talking. After you've turned in your weapons I think we here on i-club should all vote to have you black listed and banned for just being one of those people that over reacts and then makes stuff up and makes the situation worse by bringing things into a conversation that aren't really there. Just my two cents on your ridiculous comment.
The following applies to the text that has been modified in bold:

Another one of those, "I'm the law so I know what's best so you need to shut up guys". Your response is more annoying than Urban's.

Last edited by Guillermo; 02-12-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:43 PM

No, that was in reference to the fact that even when you're right in using a fire arm, you can get hosed. Re-read the post.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:44 PM

I've seen Grand Jury's loose there minds completely on something you think is cut and dry.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:46 PM

Car Info: Fast
God I hope BOHICA is not in Law Enforcement, or the community "served" is in greater danger than they would be from the criminals. Ignorance kills.

Done with this thread as well. I can understand how people consider it bad parenting, and I agree there are lots of other ways to deal with the issue, but when it comes down to it this is just a funny youtube video where nobody got hurt.

Could be a fake for all we know LOL

Quick Reply: Dad punishes Facebook post with 8 bullets to daughter's laptop