Dad punishes Facebook post with 8 bullets to daughter's laptop

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
He should of just put two in the kid and been done with it!
Old 02-10-2012, 02:33 PM

Car Info: 2010 SWP WRX
Totally agree with this father! And where did he get the 9 round mag for his 1911? I have only seen 7 and 10 !
Old 02-10-2012, 02:42 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
"... so I brought this guy FPS Russia to come deal with your laptop"
Old 02-10-2012, 02:44 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Originally Posted by akdmx
"... so I brought this guy FPS Russia to come deal with your laptop"
Now ^ that would have been good internets
Old 02-10-2012, 02:50 PM
vaj

Car Info: 2004 Big Booty STi with a two finger gap.
IT guys look and act a little different there.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:03 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Originally Posted by vaj
IT guys look and act a little different there.
Haha my reaction to.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:31 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by iLoqin
I like how he listed the chores, and how the chores took a total of like 20 minutes and she expects to be paid for it... lol, it's called discipline.

There are many teens like this, and that's why our society has changed from a "I work hard" to "I deserve this" ideal. Which of course is part of the Occupy movement.

As for a teen being pissed at parents, that's a normal thing when they hit middle/high school age, they try to make their own limits and are exploring. So I could understand how the daughter posted something because she was mad about it. They are immature and don't understand the things parents try to instill in them. Parents are parents, they aren't your friends, or teacher, or anything else. It's their job to make sure you're brought up right. They CAN be your friend/teacher/coach/etc. but that comes with maturity. Even when I thought back to my high school days I do remember some times I'd get into arguments with parents, but I never publicly (no FB back then) try to deface them. Sure I'd complain about them to my friends, that's a normal thing, to just vent it out. But now with all these social sites, it can get you in a lot more trouble real fast. Just take a look at the instant twitter sports players say that get them in trouble.

Now that I'm older, I'm thankful to have had parents who work hard and shown me that I need to work hard. I understand why they had arguments about what I did, and I understand when I got whipped. I do acknowledge I deserved that for my behavior.

Do I believe he should have shot the laptop? Probably not, all kids get mad at parents at one point or another, it's part of growing up. But I do believe kids can grow up without FB and be just fine.
20 years ago maybe.
these days you have to get a childs attention and hold it for longer than 30 seconds. its insane the crap kids get away with. im proud that a parent took a stand.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
I guess I am the minority. Oh well.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:32 PM

Car Info: Norco 29er Mtn Bike
I have 2 little girls and I can't imagine discharging a firearm in they're presence for anything but my families safety against a person or animal that was endangering our lives....this guy is a dumb redneck!

Kids are so tied to technology all you have to do is take the computer, PS3, and phone away and they go nuts.. it's the easiest "time out" ever because they can't function without these things LOL

Sure she was out of line for what she did, but like another poster said... YOU HAVE TO SET AN EXAMPLE and BE THE ADULT. If not your daughter will hook up with a redneck who shoots laptops.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:10 PM

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
this^
Old 02-10-2012, 06:34 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by Urban_Grey_2.5
I have 2 little girls and I can't imagine discharging a firearm in they're presence for anything but my families safety against a person or animal that was endangering our lives....this guy is a dumb redneck!

Kids are so tied to technology all you have to do is take the computer, PS3, and phone away and they go nuts.. it's the easiest "time out" ever because they can't function without these things LOL

Sure she was out of line for what she did, but like another poster said... YOU HAVE TO SET AN EXAMPLE and BE THE ADULT. If not your daughter will hook up with a redneck who shoots laptops.
was the kid anywere close?the fact that your kids cant function w/o their electronics is sad. youll be reading about how much you suck on some website soon enough.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:40 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Originally Posted by Urban_Grey_2.5

The difference is he DIDN'T shoot the gun off in front of her. She's not 2. She didn't learn the first time they took her stuff away.

She's a 15yo b**** because her friends parents don't do s*** thus they suck at life and influence her to suck as well. He took action, extreme as it was, it sent a message that just might stick this time.

Time outs don't work. When I was little if I misbehaved I got to go pick my own switch off of the tree in our back yard. Guess what? I'm not a punk, I never went emo, I did well in HS, AND I've held a job since I was 14. My parents had a 0 BS policy that worked. If you want to be your kids buddy and let them get away with a stern lecture but never follow through, they will be just as spineless and worthless as the 'nicer' parents who raised them.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:42 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Am I the only one that finds it weird he made an 8 minute long whiny video to post on YouTube/the internet?
Old 02-10-2012, 06:57 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Least it wasn't this father

Facebook De-Friending Leads To Murder Charge: Marvin Potter Allegedly Kills Billy Payne Jr. And Billie Jean Hayworth
Old 02-10-2012, 07:01 PM

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
Sheeet...

Quick Reply: Dad punishes Facebook post with 8 bullets to daughter's laptop