Creative Kustoms in San Jose rocks

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 10:30 AM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
Originally Posted by doodoobrown
My wagon is at Creative Kustoms now getting a fat gash on the driver's side repaired (damn work parking lot). I'm also getting the roof rails taken out, skirts repainted and debadging the rear. It should be real clean

I'll post pics when I get it back next week.
is yours the blue wagon with the aeroguards...i saw a blue wagon there about 3 weeks ago when i had my front lip and aeroguards installed....two thumbs up for george and elizabeth - really really nice ppl and they do really good work
Old 06-08-2005, 11:13 AM

Car Info: '21 STI
Yeah, they rock. I'm assuming the damage Azjon is mentioning is probably in the middle of the rear quarter panel where they have to do alot of prep work to actually get the paint to match and be consistent. That price is pretty high though. I'll be going back to get other stuff painted. George and Elizabeth are really good people and I'll give them mine and my friend's future business from now on.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:16 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by DanyoCantDrift
is yours the blue wagon with the aeroguards...i saw a blue wagon there about 3 weeks ago when i had my front lip and aeroguards installed....two thumbs up for george and elizabeth - really really nice ppl and they do really good work
nope... it's a black wagon. I just dropped it off yesterday.
Old 06-08-2005, 04:13 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Metallic Silver
Originally Posted by View Askew
Yeah, they rock. I'm assuming the damage Azjon is mentioning is probably in the middle of the rear quarter panel where they have to do alot of prep work to actually get the paint to match and be consistent. That price is pretty high though. I'll be going back to get other stuff painted. George and Elizabeth are really good people and I'll give them mine and my friend's future business from now on.
Ill go by there again and see how much they can do it for me. When I went it was long ago when they first had that deal for side skirts. I get compliments on my car from dudes at Deanza but that bullet dent thing (on the driver side door) bugs the hell out of me.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:06 AM

Car Info: WRC replica
Where are they located in SJ? Website? Map?
Old 06-09-2005, 01:34 PM

Car Info: '01 GM6 Coupe Blue Ridge Pearl
Creative Kustoms fixed up my car when an out of town n00b merged into my fender. great peeps.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by orwrx
Where are they located in SJ? Website? Map?
Creative Kustoms
530 N 8th St
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 279-4755
Old 07-01-2005, 10:47 AM
VIP Member

Picked up my wagon earlier this week... Creative Kustoms really does great work! Before and After shots... they fixed the gash that an idiot coworker caused in the parking lot and I had them redo my sideskirts, debadge the back and remove my roofrails. The sideskirts are REALLY nice, better than OEM
Attached Thumbnails Creative Kustoms in San Jose rocks-thatwillbuffout.jpg   Creative Kustoms in San Jose rocks-fixed.jpg   Creative Kustoms in San Jose rocks-clean.jpg  
Old 07-01-2005, 10:53 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
looks killer man. love those guys.

I need to get over there to hang out and bug them..haa.

I wish I didn't need my roof rails. Looks so good without them. But alas...I use them so I am doomed. haaa.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:37 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
looks killer man. love those guys.

I need to get over there to hang out and bug them..haa.

I wish I didn't need my roof rails. Looks so good without them. But alas...I use them so I am doomed. haaa.
Yeah, I suck at snowboarding and I don't ride a bike, so roof rails only added extra weight

I gotta say George and Elizabeth @ Creative Kustoms were some of the nicest people I've ever met. This was the 1st time I've ever had a good experience @ a body shop.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by doodoobrown
I gotta say George and Elizabeth @ Creative Kustoms were some of the nicest people I've ever met. This was the 1st time I've ever had a good experience @ a body shop.
Yeah, they rock. Seriously, the paint on my sideskirts owns the factory crappy paint ahha. My friends liked the work they do and I told em 2 go there. Your skirts look good too.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:16 PM

Car Info: '06 RBP Impreza 2.5i
I just dropped off my hood scoop there the other day. Actually, it was this thread that convinced me they were the right people to do the job. I met George, he's a really cool guy. He was impressed to see a Subaru in another color besides: WRB, Black, White... etc. Mine's Arcadia Green and he thought it was a custom job. Anyways, I can't wait to see the final product on Tuesday. But seeing how everyone's so satisfied, I'm sure it'll be a work of art!

+1 for Creative Kustoms!

Karl