Craigslist: Saleen S7

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by blue blurr
Where the hell does the guy live with the s7, haha That is such a sick car. eh so the bikers dont care if you come with a car? Do the cops that always sit there do anything about cars? because they are CHP and they might ask about exhaust and stuff.

Nah, you see nice cars up there all the time. Plenty of riced out ones, too. HEY, this is the Bay Area, we're all tolerant

I take my WRX and sportbike up there from time to time. I don't go up there too often anymore, though; too many squids and guys in porsches going *****-out.

The really curvy sections are fun though, even at legal speeds. I think alot of guys get tickets up on Skyline Blvd (south of the 4-corners ("Alices")), where you can hit triple digit speeds fairly easily on most bikes.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
Originally Posted by n192da
Nah, you see nice cars up there all the time. Plenty of riced out ones, too. HEY, this is the Bay Area, we're all tolerant

I take my WRX and sportbike up there from time to time. I don't go up there too often anymore, though; too many squids and guys in porsches going *****-out.

The really curvy sections are fun though, even at legal speeds. I think alot of guys get tickets up on Skyline Blvd (south of the 4-corners ("Alices")), where you can hit triple digit speeds fairly easily on most bikes.

ill go up there in the car first check all the roads out then head out there on a bike. have some fun
Old 04-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
I'll take two. Paypal ok?
Old 04-05-2005, 08:54 AM

Car Info: 02 Turbo Jetta,EVO
Not a fake at all.. they just forgot to add another ZERO .. lol
Old 04-05-2005, 09:42 AM
sjt

Car Info: Seltos
i heard depreciation was bad with American cars but THAT bad... man... that sucks...

Old 04-05-2005, 10:30 AM

Car Info: '05 WRX
The craigslist ad took the pictures and information from the Ron Tonkin website you provided.

So at the 90k price and without any other pictures, I'm pretty sure it's a fake ad.

The craigslist ad is listed under sanfrancisco. .But Ron Tonkin website states that it's in Oregon.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:29 AM

Car Info: 05 sti
didn't this guy think he was making the ad sound lil too good to be true? 90k for a new saleen. That's enough to make anyone suspicious rather than interested...ok well i guess it's both