Cousin passed away at Cow Palace Rave...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 10:23 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by iLoqin
I've read up about a lot of the stuff that has to do with E and the causes and effects. That is really true when it gets to E, as you can see if it was laced with rat poison that is the cause of death, not E itself. Pure MDMA can't kill anyone, it's the side effects of ravin' like nuts and not drinking enough water that get people into trouble.

ODing on E is hard, as tolerance builds up extremely fast. Even boosted (poppin' pills midway through to get another jump) ends up dying out after all of your serotonin releases.. and in the end effect you don't feel anything.

As for what Brucelee states, if you're referring to the government studies (which were botched, as other scientists outside the US tried to do the same thing with monkeys found out) the US government didn't use MDMA, they used acetone, which will definitely destroy brain cells for anyone. Studies by other scientists maybe showed a small amount of brain anything, and doesn't mean your brain cells are dead, they do regenerate, just probably slower than you're killing them off.

I might have pissed you off, and you should be, because you believe all illicit drugs are bad or something. There are some that are totally dangerous, but most of the "illicit" drugs, the government uses for medical purposes, whether methadone, or MDMA for depressed patients. The only problem with illicit drugs is that they aren't regulated, and therefore laced with whatever the person dumped into it. That is the determining factor.

True lab chemists vs your backyard chemist.

Again, I know from proof and experience, you can pop as many MDMA pills you want, but once the serotonin has released, nothing else comes of the pills, and hence a waste to even use. The factors that are RELATED, but not caused by MDMA itself is where the garage chemists dumped into the pill, or the side effects of raving for a few hours and not drinking anything, etc.
are you really defending MDMA in a thread where ome died from taking MDMA, regardless if it was laced or not? dont be that asshat that ruins a thread where someone is asking for prayers where a relative died
Old 05-31-2010, 10:53 PM

Car Info: '10 SWP STI & '02 GTI 1.8t
my condolences. ):

and the dirty needle thing..one of my friends friend got poked with one...she felt it that night and now she has a small lump there...
Old 05-31-2010, 10:56 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by kspek
rat poison in your water is not safe either, so should you not drink water?
wrong thread to be a smartass. pm me with that ****
Old 05-31-2010, 11:00 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI Silver/78 911sc/ktm380exc/03 RC51/F4i
Sad story,I saw this on the news and it was weird seeing the black suby in the back ground after seeing the thread this afternoon,my condolences to you and yours.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:06 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
This just gets worse and worse, what the hell is up with raves? Lets see, tainted drugs, check. Filthy sweaty rooms, random needle stabbings, check and check. I'm all for partying and having a good time but this is unnerving.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:39 PM

wow..

I was there...place was filthy terrible... jammed pack with 16,000+ people and no ventilation at all. Like others said.... there was literally sweat dripping from the walls. I knew something was gonna go bad. I read the news article and once I saw the subby I jumped to the forums and saw this. Very Very sad. My condolences to you and your family....
Old 05-31-2010, 11:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
Originally Posted by rau
wrong thread to be a smartass. pm me with that ****
could have PM'ed me the response your steering this thread off topic
Old 05-31-2010, 11:53 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Update:My San Jose Mercury news interview. The reporter Sean was very respectfull and I thank him very much. here's the link to that interview. also thanks for all the prayers again.

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stori...nclick_check=1
Old 05-31-2010, 11:55 PM

Car Info: Blown Transmissions
Just read that
Old 05-31-2010, 11:59 PM

Car Info: 2002 Honda S2000
My condolences.

Let's not turn this into a pissing contest between pro-drug and anti-drug users on this forum. You guys all know there are better places to be taking this argument. Have some respect for this man who just lost someone dear to him.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:06 AM

Car Info: RWD Camry
Originally Posted by caffeinefr3e

Let's not turn this into a pissing contest between pro-drug and anti-drug users on this forum. You guys all know there are better places to be taking this argument. Have some respect for this man who just lost someone dear to him.
^This

Condolences go out to the family.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:24 AM

Car Info: 2006 WRB Sti
For the homies...
Old 06-01-2010, 12:45 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by Overbear
OP: I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and yours.

Turbo: There is no safe drug, and this should be proof of that. I hope for you too that you wake up and learn the lesson before you become a memory too.
Thanks for your concern overbear, but before you accuse me of using, I suggest that you have some basis for your assumption. For the record I don't use any drugs. I am very offended by your comment. You are correct that mdma in any form poses a risk, but pure mdma is the safest form... if one chooses to use. I am not saying I agree with use, I am simply suggesting that if one does choose to use... they should be as safe as possible. Which is why it is sad that this person passed while using in the purest form.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:52 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by Manny408
The Corronor said he may have broke it down and snorted it?
:/. Yeah... people do that because it is released faster. Pure mdma comes in powder form... sometimes dealers put it in gel or veg capsules weighed out to the right amount... which is usually 100mg-ish.

I have seen drugs destroy lives... its really tragic. Maybe this thread will be a wake up call to some people and get them to stop using.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:33 AM

Car Info: UGM 07 WRX LTD
R.I.P fellow subie owner... condolences go out to the fam

Quick Reply: Cousin passed away at Cow Palace Rave...