Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Lol!

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/def...8107ed981b.JPG

Sent from my Droid Mobile device
Old 02-12-2013, 11:09 AM

Car Info: Nadda
LoL, nice pic. Maybe Droner needs to call LL Cool J and have him talk publically.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
LL Cool J needs to star in the biopic film
Old 02-12-2013, 01:52 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
**** is going down!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:02 PM

HOLY ****ING ****.

PARK OR GET OUT OF YOUR PICK UP TRUCKS NOW!@@@@@@@ before its too late!!!!

Updated at 4:35 p.m. ET] The San Bernardino Sheriff's Department confirms that authorities were chasing a pickup truck, according to CNN's Casey Wians.

The department hasn't confirmed whether Dorner is connected to the chase. It did say that Dorner wasn't in custody, CNN's Chris Welch reported.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Lil' Slugger

Car Info: 05 WRB STi Wagon/00 BRP GC Sedan
Originally Posted by sigma pi
**** is going down!
Yup. Crazy!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:13 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
HOLY ****ING ****.

PARK OR GET OUT OF YOUR PICK UP TRUCKS NOW!@@@@@@@ before its too late!!!!

Updated at 4:35 p.m. ET] The San Bernardino Sheriff's Department confirms that authorities were chasing a pickup truck, according to CNN's Casey Wians.

The department hasn't confirmed whether Dorner is connected to the chase. It did say that Dorner wasn't in custody, CNN's Chris Welch reported.
Ha wow he burned his truck up and cops still goin ape **** on other people in trucks..f'n idiots
Old 02-12-2013, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by slugrx
Ha wow he burned his truck up and cops still goin ape **** on other people in trucks..f'n idiots
it appears they stole another truck so I'm guessing they will just start blasting any trucks in the mountain area.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:26 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
AP source: Ex-cop exchanges fire with authorities - Yahoo! News
Old 02-12-2013, 02:30 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Yup, according to news they believe they have him pinned down.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:30 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I am so ****ing tired of people defending this dude. He has now killed one police officer, shot another, opened fire on some. Killed 2 civilians and kidnapped 2 others.

I have a guy on my Facebook that seems to believe that this activity doesn't warrant shooting the dude. WTF is wrong with people.

If this dude had shot up a school, a mall, a barber shop or killed a couple taxi drivers people would be up in arms talking about a psycho on the loose and props to the cops for taking this dude down... etc.

But because he's written some bull**** manifesto and he's shooting at the big bad cops he's some kind of cult hero. **** this ****.

I'll walk my happy *** in to big bear with a .308 with a big scope and shoot this POS myself.

The cops now know 100% that he's in the mountains. I think they should now step aside and turn a snipers loose on the dude. Screw this guy.

California is a joke and this nation is full of morons. You ****ing shoot at people you deserve to be shot. Screw due process. You turn yourself in you get due process. You want to go down shooting... die. Period.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Yea he's pinned down now. You have an approximate location, he's willing to kill anyone who gets in his way whether they are good or bad. Send in some badass snipers and shoot his ***.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:42 PM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I am so ****ing tired of people defending this dude. He has now killed one police officer, shot another, opened fire on some. Killed 2 civilians and kidnapped 2 others.

I have a guy on my Facebook that seems to believe that this activity doesn't warrant shooting the dude. WTF is wrong with people.

If this dude had shot up a school, a mall, a barber shop or killed a couple taxi drivers people would be up in arms talking about a psycho on the loose and props to the cops for taking this dude down... etc.

But because he's written some bull**** manifesto and he's shooting at the big bad cops he's some kind of cult hero. **** this ****.

I'll walk my happy *** in to big bear with a .308 with a big scope and shoot this POS myself.

The cops now know 100% that he's in the mountains. I think they should now step aside and turn a snipers loose on the dude. Screw this guy.

California is a joke and this nation is full of morons. You ****ing shoot at people you deserve to be shot. Screw due process. You turn yourself in you get due process. You want to go down shooting... die. Period.
Some people defend him because they don't agree with how some other people that deserve to be shot like the "joker killer" in the movie theater and all the people that have shot at schools were brought in alive after going on their rampages, why not this guy? Well you are probably going to say because he has extensive training and is a professional which I agree with but IMO he needs to shoot a few more corrupt officers that are higher ups before he deserves to be shot. Those ****ers need to die, filthy crooker pigs that have rank need to die.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by esousa22
Some people defend him because they don't agree with how some other people that deserve to be shot like the "joker killer" in the movie theater and all the people that have shot at schools were brought in alive after going on their rampages, why not this guy? Well you are probably going to say because he has extensive training and is a professional which I agree with but IMO he needs to shoot a few more corrupt officers that are higher ups before he deserves to be shot. Those ****ers need to die, filthy crooker pigs that have rank need to die.
How about those people GAVE themselves up. They didn't start shooting at the police. That theater guy, do you really think they would have taken him alive if he started shooting at them? Don't be stupid. Dorner is willing to kill anyone that gets in his way, that means he deserves a bullet. Do those other people deserve bullets to the brain, yes. But that's not the way it works when they lay their guns down and turn themselves over.

Quick Reply: Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA