Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 11:09 PM

Car Info: '14 STi 02C Croatianized
Yes, the cops shot at the blue Tacoma. It was in the neighborhood of some of the cops involved in the guys hearings and cases when he was working for the LAPD. How can they think Titan fits that description, beats me. Also, literally a block away one cop car collided with the Honda Ridgeline (black) and has shots fired. Again, its not a Titan.

Went to Big Bear today. Things seemed fine at first, and at around noon, we noticed one chopper just hovering around. Didnt think much of it, since Forest guys were doing some controlled burns this week. As soon as the (red/white) chopper started hanging around for longer, being joined by another 5 choppers (cops, news stations), ish started being weirder and weirder.

So, after about 2 hours, they finally called in the last run and we had to evac ASAP.

Second video is tilted but you get the point...

Going up toward 330 in the morning on our way up, we noticed the same vehicle but different in color rocking the fwy with the dishes up and doing work.

CHP, Forest guys and FBI all over the place.

Also saw about 7 ambulances in addition to some government vehicles and cargo trucks mobbing up the hill at around 3pm.

Things are gnarly down here. Leaving the house this morning, even my local PD officers were out on the toll road rolling stops.
I know its easy for us to just sit back and pick the flaws out from whatever the cops are doing, but keep in mind this **** straight up gunned down two cops who were stopped at the light. Not to mention all of the written statements he left behind about the intentions he has.

If ANY of our family members would die in the line of duty due to these kinds of circumstances ESPECIALLY, would we still be this judgmental about them just trying to get him

I live in Irvine, wife works for the City, and mark my words that I would care less about the ways cops get the ****er if my family gets hurt!

p.s. the gunned down couple went to Concordia University that I attended some years ago....

Hope they get him asap and no one else gets hurt.

Peace,

R.

Last edited by RM3851; 02-07-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:30 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Well this went from Training day 2 to Rambo 4. This is exactly what happens when you push certain people too far. Can't wait to see how this ends. This guy doesnt seem like your average "Im going to go on a rampage and then death by cop" type of fellows. This seems like the real deal.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:32 PM

Car Info: 2010 WRX
dude is in mexico, he paid a bum to burn his truck. he will be gone for a few weeks to let **** die down and come back to check the box on one family and disappear again. for another couple weeks, then repeat the cycle. guys dont write novels and put names in "just because" they are crazy. i believe stuff happens for a reason. if yall actually saw some of the thoughts that go through my head from time to time, yall would think i'm crazy. i'm all for killing those with lifetime sentences for rape, mass killings, and kidnapping. in my world, if you get caught stealing the first time, they cut a finger off, 2nd time one of your hands... 3rd time, you just wont stop, here is a 2 dollar bullet. if you get a lifetime sentence for murder and cant prove innocence /retrial after year 5... heres a $2 bullet. if you get caught with any amount of cocaine or man made drugs, make you go to rehab after first offense, 2nd offense, heres a $2 bullet. if you want to collect unemployment, welfare, grants, etc. here is a **** cup, go take a leak and if you pass, you qualify. what, you pissed hot, send the sample to the lab to verify, send your *** to rehab, you can come back and try again, however.. if you fail, back to drug user 2nd offense rule... heres a $2 bullet. i can go on and on.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:45 PM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Well this went from Training day 2 to Rambo 4. This is exactly what happens when you push certain people too far. Can't wait to see how this ends. This guy doesnt seem like your average "Im going to go on a rampage and then death by cop" type of fellows. This seems like the real deal.
yeah sadly thats where I'm at too.. his "awakened a sleeping giant" quote bummed me out cause his background/pics makes him look like a normal guy who just got fed up with the ugly truth and didnt know what to do with himself.. at least after reading his whole friggin manifesto
Old 02-07-2013, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by moto96793
dude is in mexico, he paid a bum to burn his truck. he will be gone for a few weeks to let **** die down and come back to check the box on one family and disappear again. for another couple weeks, then repeat the cycle. guys dont write novels and put names in "just because" they are crazy. i believe stuff happens for a reason. if yall actually saw some of the thoughts that go through my head from time to time, yall would think i'm crazy. i'm all for killing those with lifetime sentences for rape, mass killings, and kidnapping. in my world, if you get caught stealing the first time, they cut a finger off, 2nd time one of your hands... 3rd time, you just wont stop, here is a 2 dollar bullet. if you get a lifetime sentence for murder and cant prove innocence /retrial after year 5... heres a $2 bullet. if you get caught with any amount of cocaine or man made drugs, make you go to rehab after first offense, 2nd offense, heres a $2 bullet. if you want to collect unemployment, welfare, grants, etc. here is a **** cup, go take a leak and if you pass, you qualify. what, you pissed hot, send the sample to the lab to verify, send your *** to rehab, you can come back and try again, however.. if you fail, back to drug user 2nd offense rule... heres a $2 bullet. i can go on and on.

wat?

dont shoot me bro
Old 02-08-2013, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by esousa22
He is the next Martin Luther King Jr. in the way that he will make a great change for the rest of the country, publicly revealed that the LAPD is corrupt in a professional manner. I think the change is about to begin. Some of you highly disagree in me saying that, but lets just wait to see what happens. I think he is a great man in standing up for what is right and he will have tons of support from other PDs outside of the LA area because they can access his records and whatnot and see he is telling the truth, if in fact he is. LAPD will crumble.
MLK naww. Malcolm possibly with the violence aspect but that would still be waaaaay reaching. Depends on how this plays out. I suppose this could bring out a lot of stuff about LAPD but knowing how corrupt politicians and our government is, more than likely all the documents will be "not found or unavailable for public viewing" and then pushed under the rug.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:29 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
oddly enough the amber alert style bulletin says GRY Titan

****ing morons haven't even apologized.
Yeah EARLY AM yesterday they went back and fourth between Grey and Blue.

Yeah! I mean yes if you apologize you admit you are at fault....... but come on how are you not.
Originally Posted by Lurk
Luckily the cops had such terrible aim that nobody was seriously injured.

But seriously, if you're that ****ing scared to the point where you go out and shoot at random motorists just because they're driving the same type of vehicle as the suspect, you're a liability and should never work in LE ever again.
Yeah a few people on my FB were saying "WTF these are trained professionals that are suppose to be keeping us safe...... they cant even kill two asian women who are delivering news papers."
Old 02-08-2013, 08:39 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by RM3851

I live in Irvine, wife works for the City, and mark my words that I would care less about the ways cops get the ****er if my family gets hurt!

p.s. the gunned down couple went to Concordia University that I attended some years ago....

R.
irvine company?
Old 02-08-2013, 08:40 AM
9 to 5 mod

no way Rambo 1 if he is in the woods
Old 02-08-2013, 08:44 AM
9 to 5 mod

Some of it I agree with like the rape murder part but you lose me after that. You would like Islam law I think, try looking into saudi arabia
Old 02-08-2013, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by sigma pi
no way Rambo 1 if he is in the woods
True and I forgot there is a Rambo 4 already lol.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:36 PM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
sounds good to me!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:50 PM

Car Info: Nadda
LA Cops are so corrupt, I wonder if this dude will jason bourne their ****.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:54 PM
9 to 5 mod

True and I forgot there is a Rambo 4 already lol.
I saw it on spike 3 months ago haha
Old 02-08-2013, 01:54 PM
9 to 5 mod

Quick Reply: Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA