Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 04:44 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Yeah... I never said they should not be disciplined and did not do anything wrong. I merely gave reasoning on why things like that do happen from time to time.

Enter a room in the middle of a domestic dispute... lady is flying at you with a phone in her hand. You have seconds to decide if it's a knife, gun or a phone. Maybe you make the right decision... maybe you shoot her and it's a phone. **** happens from time to time. It doesn't mean they should be put in prison or for that matter fired. If protocol is followed....

In that particular case I think the dash cams will be what decides if they're still in law enforcement at this time next year. The fact there were 2 people in the car should have let them know it wasn't the guy... should have.

So yeah... they're in deep ****.

The other one was shot in the hand. Considering that was probably a .40 cal I'd say her hand is probably useless. City is gonna be paying out on those shootings for a long long time. The officers are currently on administrative leave. After they're reviewed I highly doubt they'll have jobs.

Should they go to jail... hard to say.

They didn't just go out on the road and say... hmmmm... I'm gonna bust a cap in those *****es ***'.

Unless of course the video catches one of them saying that... then put them in jail.
IDK they are women (I dont know what race) but being confused with a shaved head black man? No way man. BART cop was an accident, this I dont see as an accident, more careless.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:45 PM
9 to 5 mod

Yup. How much do you think this manhunt is costing?

Then the trial if they catch this dude... trials. Then his life time of being cared for in prison... the court cases, internal hearings and civil hearings for the 2 civilian shootings... the payouts...

Yeah this dude is probably gonna cost you socal tax payers a solid $20million MINIMUM.
That many people dead, I am going to say way over haha.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
saw this on fb

I lol'd

Old 02-07-2013, 04:52 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by sigma pi
That many people dead, I am going to say way over haha.
The cops haven't killed anyone yet have they? Just shot... I thought they didn't hit anyone in the one shooting. In the second one one lady took one in the hand and the other took 2 in the back. Both alive.

The people killed by the crazy dude aren't the counties responsibility as he isn't a current employee....

but you're probably right either way. my original thought was closer to 40-50 million but I thought I was overshooting.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:54 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by sigma pi
IDK they are women (I dont know what race) but being confused with a shaved head black man? No way man. BART cop was an accident, this I dont see as an accident, more careless.
agreed. especially in the one with 2 people.

They're looking for ONE BLACK DUDE in a gray truck

He shot at 2 I think hespanic females in a blue truck.

Not good.

THe other one I don't know much about.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:00 PM
9 to 5 mod

agreed. especially in the one with 2 people.

They're looking for ONE BLACK DUDE in a gray truck

He shot at 2 I think hespanic females in a blue truck.

Not good.

THe other one I don't know much about.
Yeah that is the one I was talking about.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:01 PM

Car Info: 04 wrx
I can surely agree that LAPD are crooked *** mother****ers, i was born and raise in l.a from past experience with the pigs there i say 75% of them are dirty cops. My recent run in with them was 5 years ago when i just bought an car with dealer plates and i was leaving wal mart. I had the right of way when the cop was bout to turn i didnt let him make his turn he followed me out to the main street. As soon the light turn green he turned on his light and pulled me over. The reason he pulled me over was because i had dealer plates and that he thought it was a stolen vehicle.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:17 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by GrnFozzy
I can surely agree that LAPD are crooked *** mother****ers, i was born and raise in l.a from past experience with the pigs there i say 75% of them are dirty cops. My recent run in with them was 5 years ago when i just bought an car with dealer plates and i was leaving wal mart. I had the right of way when the cop was bout to turn i didnt let him make his turn he followed me out to the main street. As soon the light turn green he turned on his light and pulled me over. The reason he pulled me over was because i had dealer plates and that he thought it was a stolen vehicle.
Maybe he was messing with you for being an *******? Or maybe they had a report of a stolen vehicle matching that description? Seems reasonable to me.

I get tired of hearing this **** man. I really do. It's always someone else's fault.

Next time you get robbed... don't call the cops because they're all dirty. Or next time you get jumped don't call the cops because they might just finish you off.

You want a more likely number of truly bad cops... probably less than 5%.

Officers bad at their jobs or just tired of dealing with punk *** kids... much higher. But truly bad corrupt cops... very small percentage.

If it was much harder we'd have many more problems. Try looking at mexico.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by irrational x
Your argument is invalid.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:53 PM

Car Info: 2010 WRX
Originally Posted by Rescuer
[url=http://www.policeone.com/Fugitive/articles/6112572-UPDATE-Chris-Dorners-truck-found-SWAT-searching-Big-Bear/]

According to ABC 7 News, a vehicle roughly matching the description of Dorner's Nissan Titan truck was discovered by investigators in the Big Bear area Thursday afternoon. The San Bernardino Sheriff's Dept. later confirmed the vehicle was Dorner's. A photo of the truck can be seen at NBC Los Angeles' website.
I don believe the two trucks shot up look remotely close to looking like a Nissan titan
Old 02-07-2013, 08:02 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Yea, it's pretty nuts what's going on down there. Manhunt and the dude is armed and has shown he'll fire at the popo. Helicopters with infrared ftw?
Old 02-07-2013, 08:04 PM

Did they also state they fired at a truck but it was full of innocent folks? Damn.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:24 PM

"The attacks will stop when the department states the truth about my innocence," read the document, a copy of which was posted on Los Angeles television station KTLA's website.

CNN reported that Dorner had also mailed a DVD and letter to on-air personality Anderson Cooper.

Although the online declaration expressed anger about his dismissal from the police force, there was no immediate explanation for the time lag between his 2008 termination and this week's events.

Dorner first came to public attention on Wednesday when he was named as a suspect in the slayings of Quan and her fiancé. Quan's father, retired LAPD Captain Randy Quan, had represented Dorner in hearings that led to his firing for making false statements accusing another officer of using excessive force.

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours," he wrote in a portion of his manifesto addressed to the senior Quan.

The manhunt led to the wounding of two women by police before dawn in the Los Angeles suburb of Torrance, where officers on a security detail opened fire on a pickup truck resembling one Dorner was thought to be driving.

One victim suffered a minor gunshot wound and the second was listed in stable condition with two gunshot wounds.

"Tragically, we believe this was a case of mistaken identity by the Los Angeles police officers," Beck said.
Police comb California mountains for ex-cop accused in vendetta shootings | Reuters
Old 02-07-2013, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by moto96793
I don believe the two trucks shot up look remotely close to looking like a Nissan titan
oddly enough the amber alert style bulletin says GRY Titan

****ing morons haven't even apologized.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:45 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Luckily the cops had such terrible aim that nobody was seriously injured.

But seriously, if you're that ****ing scared to the point where you go out and shoot at random motorists just because they're driving the same type of vehicle as the suspect, you're a liability and should never work in LE ever again.

Quick Reply: Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA