Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 03:37 PM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
OneManArmy you believe in the system little to much. This world is a peice of **** and if you don't think there is all kinds of this **** like this happening everyday please let me know what your taking or smoking. My Father is retired police officer and was for 30 years, the story's I have heard only confirms that police are shady and do many things that they should not do and only do because they think they are above the law. I agree shoting people don't solve anything, going to court in a situation like this would not help either. When a government pulls of **** like the "Sandy Hook Conspiracy" you should be worried about the future of this world.......
Old 02-07-2013, 03:43 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by DSav408
^^^ "we don't believe there is an immediate danger"

Maybe they should read his manifesto.
That's because Rampage Jackson trains up there... just let him take care of it. LOL!

Seriously though... dude with a long rifle in the mountains.... bad mix for folks trying to hunt him down. He won't get caught without taking a few down first. They'd be wise to drop some recon snipers up in the woods and let them handle it.

Last edited by OneManArmy; 02-07-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:44 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
That's because Rampage Jackson trains up there... just let him take care of it. LOL!

Seriously though... dude with a long rifle in the mountains.... bad mix for folks trying to hunt him down. We won't get caught without taking a few down first. They'd be wise to drop some recon snipers up in the woods and let them handle it.
Exactly, he may be nuts. That experience though, he definitely has some experience and is completely able to do some damage.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:54 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by SeaOfGreen
OneManArmy you believe in the system little to much. This world is a peice of **** and if you don't think there is all kinds of this **** like this happening everyday please let me know what your taking or smoking. My Father is retired police officer and was for 30 years, the story's I have heard only confirms that police are shady and do many things that they should not do and only do because they think they are above the law. I agree shoting people don't solve anything, going to court in a situation like this would not help either. When a government pulls of **** like the "Sandy Hook Conspiracy" you should be worried about the future of this world.......
Has nothing to do with believing in the system. I don't. I have come directly in to contact with corrupt officers. I've also seen then do things that wouldn't be considered right by the book but were the right thing to do. There are great cops and bad cops. Just like there are pervert teachers and teachers that are currently shaping future nobel prize winners.

I come from a family heavy in law enforcement... top to bottom. My foster brother's dad was the assistant chief of police up in sac. My uncle is a retired riverside detective, my brother in law is currently a leo in fresno and was shot directly at a few weeks ago.

I know a cop that used to be a drug dealer. Hell of a cop.

Then there are cops like Rosetti that are doing their jobs and heroes in the department but they're *******s and the public hates them.

I guarantee you that some of what this dude is saying is true. But it does not matter. This isn't how you fix it.

Bad cops aren't just things for movies. They are all over the place. Some are just bad at what they do... accidentally shooting folks in the back on BART... some are just bad people that become cops for the power ego stroke. Hell some of them started out just fine but either got burned out or fell into the power trip.

Fact is... the bigger the department the more likely there will be issues.

I'm not blind and I'm not stupid. I understand the departments are often corrupt from top to bottom but I'd rather have them than not have them. I put faith in people period. I've come across enough good cops to give them the benefit of the doubt. They are held to different rules and laws than us for a reason and I welcome it. I don't want my law enforcement officers hesitating on pulling a trigger for fear of a law suit and letting woman and children get killed because of it... or themselves. Occasionally mistakes will happen. Period. There are cases I hole heartedly support officers going to jail. Like the dude doing 100 that tboned that suby. Dumb is dumb.

Next time you have have a family member murdered and a police officer picks you up and puts you in a blanket and takes care of you for 14 hours while other officers hunt down and kill their murderer you tell me all cops are bad.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:04 PM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by SeaOfGreen
Christ.. I would hope not

at the same time I'm not surprised, and thats exactly what I'm worried about... wtf does the future hold for these types? right or wrong morally its usually for a bigger(usually corrupt) picture and I can only imagine with the effed up society we live in today there must be some other serious **** stirring elsewhere

Ultimately I think this is just a good example of when someone loses hope in his or her surroundings, something that sadly seems to be happening more and more every day imo.. hell even me and my buddys have our pessimistic thoughts even with copious amounts of medicinal medication

OMA i'd like some of w/e your smoking regardless and i agree, in the end i'd rather have them in place than not and generally speaking have faith in the average joe, I was real happy to see the drifter holding down basic human rights yesterday

Last edited by RAWeiss; 02-07-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:07 PM

Anderson Cooper -- Christopher Dorner Sent Me Bullet-Riddled Coin | TMZ.com

Sorry for tmz link but someone sent it to me so kiss my ***.

According to CNN, the package was delivered to Cooper's assistant on February 1st -- and contained a hand-labeled DVD with a sticky note that read "I never lied." Wolf Blitzer said the note appeared to refer to when Dorner was fired from the LAPD in 2008.

As we reported, Dorner posted a rambling message on his Facebook shortly before his alleged shooting spree, in which he's accused of killing three people, including one police officer.
In the message, Dorner includes Anderson Cooper in a list of journalists whom he admires, saying, "Keep up the great work."

Last edited by slow04wrx; 02-07-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:09 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
One of the trucks wasn't even close to the suspects trucks...

now 3 innocent people are DEAD

**** LAPD
I work in torrance..... they can be trigger happy.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:14 PM
9 to 5 mod

An AR15 hasn't been used in any school shooting since columbine that I'm aware of. Stop reading popular news.

As for this... try putting yourself in the situation of the leo's. They know that there is a man out there driving a particular car that has shot 4 people. 2 of them armed police officers. So they come up on that particular car they are on edge. Toss in the fact they want blood for someone taking shots at one of their own... mistakes can be made.

Does that mean innocents should be shot. No. But it does bring to light how it happens.

If you had someone trying to break in to your home every day at the same time and finally you got sick of it. Sat and waited for them... happens again and you put a bullet in them just to find out it wasn't the burglar this time it was your cat or your kid.... would you normally shoot your own cat or child? No... but in this situation it shows how it could happen.

What we have here is a nut job out there killing people. Instead of focusing on that we're saying oh it's cool... they're cops and the cops are corrupt.

Really?

I guess it's o.k. if cops get shot.
Two women delivering news papers, one was shot in the back.......
Old 02-07-2013, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by sigma pi
I work in torrance..... they can be trigger happy.
Kinduv an understatement tho eh? I mean is nobody disturbed that these guys are suppose to be trying to arrest this guy and being him to justice? Thats what separates the bad from good. Clearly they are just out to kill him because they didn't even bother to see if it was the suspects vehicle before RIDDLING it with bullets, not shooting at the truck once. Then the other cops didn't even bother to get the right make and color before opening fire on the vehicle. The cops shooting like this deserve to die they should send them after this maniac first.

If I had to venture a guess it would be LAPD is "out to kill" because the head honchos know trying to actually deal with all the corruption and acknowledging it would be opening Pandoras box.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:21 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Kinduv
Your argument is invalid.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:21 PM
9 to 5 mod

Then he says.... I didn't get to have a family so I'm going to kill yours. On duty or off duty the officer and his family are at risk. What does an officers family have to do with this proposed corruption and personal injustice?

I agree with this.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:25 PM
General Pimpin'

Two women delivering news papers, one was shot in the back.......
Yeah... I never said they should not be disciplined and did not do anything wrong. I merely gave reasoning on why things like that do happen from time to time.

Enter a room in the middle of a domestic dispute... lady is flying at you with a phone in her hand. You have seconds to decide if it's a knife, gun or a phone. Maybe you make the right decision... maybe you shoot her and it's a phone. **** happens from time to time. It doesn't mean they should be put in prison or for that matter fired. If protocol is followed....

In that particular case I think the dash cams will be what decides if they're still in law enforcement at this time next year. The fact there were 2 people in the car should have let them know it wasn't the guy... should have.

So yeah... they're in deep ****.

The other one was shot in the hand. Considering that was probably a .40 cal I'd say her hand is probably useless. City is gonna be paying out on those shootings for a long long time. The officers are currently on administrative leave. After they're reviewed I highly doubt they'll have jobs.

Should they go to jail... hard to say.

They didn't just go out on the road and say... hmmmm... I'm gonna bust a cap in those *****es ***'.

Unless of course the video catches one of them saying that... then put them in jail.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:29 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by irrational x
your argument is invalid.
lolz
Old 02-07-2013, 04:29 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
LAPD is going to get raped in court... and they deserve it
yay my tax money!
Old 02-07-2013, 04:36 PM
General Pimpin'

yay my tax money!
Yup. How much do you think this manhunt is costing?

Then the trial if they catch this dude... trials. Then his life time of being cared for in prison... the court cases, internal hearings and civil hearings for the 2 civilian shootings... the payouts...

Yeah this dude is probably gonna cost you socal tax payers a solid $20million MINIMUM.

Quick Reply: Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA