Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 01:42 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
It's a bad day to be driving a pickup truck in SoCal apparently...

Name:  20130207_094910_aatruck4_GALLERY_zpsc2de552c.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  41.9 KB
Old 02-07-2013, 01:43 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
I am not agreeing that his violent outbreaks and plans are justified. I agree that he is obviously crazy, but he is speaking out against the flaws in the LAPD. Again, I do not agree with his tactics and his plans of attack. Just saying that when you push the nice guy over and over again, they do snap.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
The ramblings of a crazy person.

I could write a book about how screwed up ANY large organization is and sound just in my reasoning for shooting people.

The guy was fired after the complete process was followed. Fact of the matter.. this nut job got FIRED from the LAPD.... if he thinks the LAPD is bad then where does that put him.... clearly nuts.

His descriptions of situations and accusations against other officers sure sound more legitimate than like ramblings of a crazy person.

Shooting innocent cars however is undeniably the markings of a crazed person.

Police also were on edge Thursday in Torrance, California, where Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said LAPD officers guarding one of Dorner's alleged targets mistakenly opened fire on a blue pickup truck that resembled one Dorner is said to be driving.

The gunfire left two people wounded, Beck said. Torrance police also fired on another blue pickup, but no one was injured in that incident, according to a senior law enforcement source.

Police have good reason to be fearful, the chief said.

****ing a, like what would happen if a regular citizen accidentally shot a cop because he thought it was someone else he wanted to kill. Ghey.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 02-07-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:46 PM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
The ramblings of a crazy person.

I could write a book about how screwed up ANY large organization is and sound just in my reasoning for shooting people.

The guy was fired after the complete process was followed. Fact of the matter.. this nut job got FIRED from the LAPD.... if he thinks the LAPD is bad then where does that put him.... clearly nuts.
I comprendo and I definitely see your point, it would be pretty easy to write up a bashful letter with the right english/composition education lol.. and honestly I'm sure to some extent that he wasnt in line

Sad thing for me I guess is wondering who and what to believe at this day in age. everything seems like bs or a regulated system

I've had a cop tell me I cant operate a motor vehicle after smoking one bowl and then I go on to ace his sobriety test.. so does he really know what hes talking about?(or has he ever even smoked a bowl to give an actual educated opinion?) and i feel like the world and our system is full of it

Originally Posted by DSav408
I am not agreeing that his violent outbreaks and plans are justified. I agree that he is obviously crazy, but he is speaking out against the flaws in the LAPD. Again, I do not agree with his tactics and his plans of attack. Just saying that when you push the nice guy over and over again, they do snap.
This too ^ especially since I'm usually the laissez faire nice guy who gets to his breaking point when I feel all reason is lost lol

Last edited by RAWeiss; 02-07-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:51 PM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
He is the next Martin Luther King Jr. in the way that he will make a great change for the rest of the country, publicly revealed that the LAPD is corrupt in a professional manner. I think the change is about to begin. Some of you highly disagree in me saying that, but lets just wait to see what happens. I think he is a great man in standing up for what is right and he will have tons of support from other PDs outside of the LA area because they can access his records and whatnot and see he is telling the truth, if in fact he is. LAPD will crumble.

Last edited by esousa22; 02-07-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:54 PM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
^ I sure ****ing hope
Old 02-07-2013, 01:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
After reading through all the stories etc

I kept thinking about

Old 02-07-2013, 01:57 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by RAWeiss

This too ^ especially since I'm usually the laissez faire nice guy who gets to his breaking point when I feel all reason is lost lol
Pretty much dude, I have been there and sometimes still am too nice. There is limits to everything. Sucks that his retaliation has to turn to violence, but it was obvious that the corruption runs deep and he was unable to get anything civil done.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:58 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
Originally Posted by RAWeiss
I comprendo and I definitely see your point, it would be pretty easy to write up a bashful letter with the right english/composition education lol.. and honestly I'm sure to some extent that he wasnt in line

Sad thing for me I guess is wondering who and what to believe at this day in age. everything seems like bs or a regulated system

I've had a cop tell me I cant operate a motor vehicle after smoking one bowl and then I go on to ace his sobriety test.. so does he really know what hes talking about?(or has he ever even smoked a bowl to give an actual educated opinion?) and i feel like the world and our system is full of it

Old 02-07-2013, 02:00 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by esousa22
He is the next Martin Luther King Jr.
Im going to go ahead and disagree.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:01 PM

Car Info: 2011 Infiniti G37
Originally Posted by Lurk
It's a bad day to be driving a pickup truck in SoCal apparently...
mannn.. if i owned a blue/grey truck in those areas, i would straight up rent a car or take the bus for the next few days... f-that, i aint tryin to die!
Old 02-07-2013, 02:04 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx
His actions are in no way justified. No matter how much he feels he has been wronged, it does not give him the right to take other people's lives. He did bring up some points about LAPD that I would hope gets some light shined on, but I think that may get overlooked because of the violence.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:06 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
The unabomber wrote a "manifesto" too.

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
After reading through all the stories etc

I kept thinking about

Except The Punshier had a wife and two daughters killed by criminals so he went after criminals. I was thinking more along the lines of

Last edited by 04GG; 02-07-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:15 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by esousa22
He is the next Martin Luther King Jr. in the way that he will make a great change for the rest of the country, publicly revealed that the LAPD is corrupt in a professional manner. I think the change is about to begin. Some of you highly disagree in me saying that, but lets just wait to see what happens. I think he is a great man in standing up for what is right and he will have tons of support from other PDs outside of the LA area because they can access his records and whatnot and see he is telling the truth, if in fact he is. LAPD will crumble.
You sir are on crack.

I don't recall MLK being a homicidal maniac.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:21 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by MarvZz
His actions are in no way justified. No matter how much he feels he has been wronged, it does not give him the right to take other people's lives. He did bring up some points about LAPD that I would hope gets some light shined on, but I think that may get overlooked because of the violence.
That's the tragedy. If he feels wronged there are paths to take. He went through the system and was fired. They apparently had a reason for it. That reason may be that he was crazy and full of ****... or it could be that they wanted to cover up cops beating up handicap folks. Either way he went through it and was fired. He could have used the courts outside of the department and let this manifesto be known... these "facts."

Instead he started shooting at people. What his manifesto now becomes is the ramblings of a crazy person. The LAPD will catch him and probably kill him. The story will be buried and no one will pay attention to him. Nothing will change because he's just another unabomber. Another crazy person writing stories.

And person with just a few facts can come up with a totally fictional story that sounds true.... not sure if you've ever heard of one but I heard there are libraries FULL of these things... they're called books... fictional books.

Read any decent crime story.... hell go pick up a Michael Connolly book. He used to be a crime beat writer in LA. Now he writes police crime novels. All of them could be true because he uses real places and even bits and pieces of real crimes that he covered over 20 years of covering crimes. Things like the riots.

The last book I read was about a woman killed by some guys that just got back from the first gulf war and were cops during the riots. **** could have really happened..... but it didn't. It's fiction.

This guys presents these stories and maybe he gets taken seriously... maybe not. Start shooting people and all that **** goes out the window.

Any of you that think there's a grain of truth in those manifestos and that it actually matters.... crazy and naive.

The ****ing guy is shooting at people.

Quick Reply: Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA