Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 09:43 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

Well he deserves a trial or to speak his mind or whatever. Sorry... no he does not. He gave up his rights as a member of society under the protection of civil rights when he started killing and kidnapping people. I'm tired of this ****.

You want to kill people... accept the repercussions... I hope someone puts one in his ear.
So just throw out the constitution and have Marshall law?
Old 02-13-2013, 09:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by sigma pi
Soooo now cops are judge jury and executioner in your plan? This guy was against use of excessive force...... but you are all for it.

would they have put this much effort into catching him if he was not going after cops? Would they have put up the million dollar reward? Would they have tried this hard if he wasnt targeting cops?
No to all of the above.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:51 AM
VIP Member

the role he was borne for
Old 02-13-2013, 09:58 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by esousa22
that would be crazy.. you are now conspiracy man!
No, there is a clip of the cops yelling "burn the mother ****er down."
Old 02-13-2013, 10:04 AM

Car Info: '06 CGM STI
Dorner's Legacy will be a series of cowardly acts ending in one-final cowardly act in the face of being burned to death by his corrupt buddies with badges.

"A single shot was heard inside the cabin as the fire spread."

Lame. And more fodder for the liberal gun haters. Thanks Chris Dorner. You couldn't have just written a "tell-all" book or something? A**hole.

Last edited by grambo; 02-13-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:14 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by sigma pi
No, there is a clip of the cops yelling "burn the mother ****er down."
Yeah I heard that. The LAPD not only stepped in dog crap, they set it on fire and tracked it all over the state. I am blown away at how poorly this was handled. Bums me out to tell you the truth. I have more faith in law enforcement that than. There are a lot of honest hard working people in the LAPD that are going to be the ones that have to deal with this mess on the street level.

The LAPD command structure is going to be torn apart. This really sucks for law enforcement nation wide. Anyone that hates the police now has one more reason to hate them and one more reason to be violent towards the. Those that were on the fence now how a major reason to not trust in them.

This dude was clearly a nut job but now his manifesto is given credibility. He will be seen as a martyr which is what he wanted. Dude deserved what he got but that doesn't mean the police can just run around shooting folks and setting houses on fire. Could have been handled much differently. I am in full support of lethal force in this situation... but burning down a house... and being stupid enough to broadcast your intention on international news... ug.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:19 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by grambo
Dorner's Legacy will be a series of cowardly acts ending in one-final cowardly act in the face of being burned to death by his corrupt buddies with badges.

"A single shot was heard inside the cabin as the fire spread."

Lame. And more fodder for the liberal gun haters. Thanks Chris Dorner. You couldn't have just written a "tell-all" book or something? A**hole.
I feel exactly the same as you do.

The problem is that the way the LAPD conducted themselves opened up the possibility of the manifesto being truth. Now everyone is going to elevate this coward to a martyr and investigate every piece of his story. The suicide will be spun as the last act of a man cornered by fire or some B.S. The LAPD gave the man the credibility he was looking for.

Dude was a nut job but now he's a nut job with a powerful fan base.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Yeah I heard that. The LAPD not only stepped in dog crap, they set it on fire and tracked it all over the state. I am blown away at how poorly this was handled. Bums me out to tell you the truth. I have more faith in law enforcement that than. There are a lot of honest hard working people in the LAPD that are going to be the ones that have to deal with this mess on the street level.

The LAPD command structure is going to be torn apart. This really sucks for law enforcement nation wide. Anyone that hates the police now has one more reason to hate them and one more reason to be violent towards the. Those that were on the fence now how a major reason to not trust in them.

This dude was clearly a nut job but now his manifesto is given credibility. He will be seen as a martyr which is what he wanted. Dude deserved what he got but that doesn't mean the police can just run around shooting folks and setting houses on fire. Could have been handled much differently. I am in full support of lethal force in this situation... but burning down a house... and being stupid enough to broadcast your intention on international news... ug.
I wouldn't worry so much about it...Look at Waco TX, the story is pretty much forgotten just as this will be in time.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:26 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
I wouldn't worry so much about it...Look at Waco TX, the story is pretty much forgotten just as this will be in time.
Yeah, there is enough evidence out there that he was a nut job. It'll eventually die down.

My concern is that this is LA and the LAPD we're talking about. They don't have the best history.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:31 AM
9 to 5 mod

agreed.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:34 AM
9 to 5 mod

Yeah, there is enough evidence out there that he was a nut job. It'll eventually die down.

My concern is that this is LA and the LAPD we're talking about. They don't have the best history.
Teh Dorne Legacy

He was a one man army..........
Old 02-13-2013, 10:49 AM
General Pimpin'

Interesting....
AP source: Dorner's license found in burned cabin - Yahoo! News

Take a look at Feb 6...
Timeline in manhunt for ex-L.A. cop turned fugitive - CNN.com

There were numerous reports of his wallet being turned in the the San Diego police department. Now the wallet some how turns up next to the body and survived the house burning down? WTF?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:51 AM

Car Info: 2001 Acura TL - 2016.5 Mazda CX-5
^^^ thats what im saying.
and after 4 days just runs out steals a car and ends it all.
dosent seem like things are adding up.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:56 AM
VIP Member

Interesting....
AP source: Dorner's license found in burned cabin - Yahoo! News

Take a look at Feb 6...
Timeline in manhunt for ex-L.A. cop turned fugitive - CNN.com

There were numerous reports of his wallet being turned in the the San Diego police department. Now the wallet some how turns up next to the body and survived the house burning down? WTF?

Has San Bernardino released the names of the deputy/officers that were shot/killed/injured?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:03 AM
General Pimpin'

Michael Crain. Former Marine. Riverside P.D.

Quick Reply: Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA