Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 11:32 AM

Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA

Christopher Dorner’s Manifesto (Disturbing Content and Language) | KTLA 5

Pretty crazy. Basically asserts after years of watching cops beat people up for no reason he just can't take it anymore. It looks like he killed some innocent woman and another cop who was a good guy rather than killing the people he had moral problems with.

I find it highly disturbing there was 2 separate shootings in LA where cops shot at a vehicle matching this guys description, but instead both were innocent cars.

A new day, a new insane story.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 02-07-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
One of the trucks wasn't even close to the suspects trucks...

now 3 innocent people are DEAD

**** LAPD
Old 02-07-2013, 11:48 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Angry

Sounds like a script for training day 2
Old 02-07-2013, 12:53 PM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
really sad... especially that the LAPD is definitely still corrupt and has hidden more than just rodney king etc. (biggies death was obviously result of corrupt officers as well) and more, admirable of the cop in a way though I'm sure hes not alone too unfortunately, and also sad that he ended up taking innocent lives in repercussion

imho the roots of society need to be seriously reconsidered or we all need to become Buddhist ffs... when fools are shooting up kindergartners with AR15's and a cop(let alone YOU) cant even rely on his own massive police department to be just, shlt really outta be changed from the inside out

wrxBRAH isnt too far off lol...

The world is ****ed up as is today, and i hope our generation changes A LOT of it

Last edited by RAWeiss; 02-07-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:58 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
This guy may bring to light things that are probably not anything new or unexpected. The fact that he is putting the spotlight on them is good, but I doubt after this is over anyone will be talking about why he did it.

Originally Posted by RAWeiss
imho the roots of society need to be seriously reconsidered
This, yes.

when fools are shooting up kindergartners with AR15's...
The AR was still in the trunk of his car.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:04 PM

Car Info: 2010 WRX
this man is serious. that **** was so motivational in a ****ed up way. bout to go back on shift tonight and cuss at a bunch of privates who do the wrong thing.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:05 PM

Car Info: 2010 WRX
def hit up some sgt's as well
Old 02-07-2013, 01:11 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by RAWeiss
really sad... especially that the LAPD is definitely still corrupt and has hidden more than just rodney king etc. (biggies death was obviously result of corrupt officers as well) and more, very admirable of the cop though I'm sure hes not alone too unfortunately..

imho the roots of society need to be seriously reconsidered or we all need to become Buddhist ffs... when fools are shooting up kindergartners with AR15's and you cant even rely on a massive police department to be just, shlt really outta be changed from the inside out

wrxBRAH isnt too far off lol...
An AR15 hasn't been used in any school shooting since columbine that I'm aware of. Stop reading popular news.

As for this... try putting yourself in the situation of the leo's. They know that there is a man out there driving a particular car that has shot 4 people. 2 of them armed police officers. So they come up on that particular car they are on edge. Toss in the fact they want blood for someone taking shots at one of their own... mistakes can be made.

Does that mean innocents should be shot. No. But it does bring to light how it happens.

If you had someone trying to break in to your home every day at the same time and finally you got sick of it. Sat and waited for them... happens again and you put a bullet in them just to find out it wasn't the burglar this time it was your cat or your kid.... would you normally shoot your own cat or child? No... but in this situation it shows how it could happen.

What we have here is a nut job out there killing people. Instead of focusing on that we're saying oh it's cool... they're cops and the cops are corrupt.

Really?

I guess it's o.k. if cops get shot.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:28 PM
General Pimpin'

Dude is crazy. I think they got it right when the dismissed him.

"After an investigation, Dorner was fired for making false statements."
Old 02-07-2013, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
An AR15 hasn't been used in any school shooting since columbine that I'm aware of. Stop reading popular news.

Does that mean innocents should be shot. No. But it does bring to light how it happens.

I guess it's o.k. if cops get shot.

Fair enough

My apologies about the AR, that wasnt my main point though, the crazed kid still shot up a school one way or another

On a second note what he's gone on to do is definitely not just, killing innocently is as bad as anything, however I can see where his definition of morally correct becomes shooting at those who in his vision are truly corrupt people. Sad, but somewhat understandable, even if the guy is(and probably is) crazy.

Pretty messed up all around... being 21 though and seeing this **** as a result of our current society sure makes me wonder about the future...

Hopefully the fresno drifter ends up in the bay or manny408 is my neighbor
Old 02-07-2013, 01:34 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Not saying he has a right to kill, but read the article... Man has some interesting things to say and is definitely has his reasons to blast LAPD.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:36 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Regardless of whether his accusations are true or not, he made the wrong decision. No matter what went down, he doesn't have the right to take the lives of others in this manner.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by 04GG
This guy may bring to light things that are probably not anything new or unexpected. The fact that he is putting the spotlight on them is good, but I doubt after this is over anyone will be talking about why he did it.

This, yes.

The AR was still in the trunk of his car.
I would sure hope people ask why!! definitely not the right decision by Dorner, but hopefully one that gets dissected and not just dismissed by the LAPD after all is said and done, which i would unfortunately have a hard to believing at that.

I saw the cop who gave me my first ticket ever(for cali rolling a stop sign when i was 16..) make the same illegal U at a red light near my house twice this past week... now tell me why i have good reason to believe in the force? I sure as hell wish I could without doubt, sad thing is I cant. let alone the LAPD.

Last edited by RAWeiss; 02-07-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:39 PM
General Pimpin'

That's the problem though. You're basing this off of a crazy mans manifesto.

This man was fired for false claims. It is NOT easy to be fired from the police department as they have trials and labor reps. He was represented and cut loose for being a liar.

So you're taking the word of a liar that he's going to kill corrupt cops.

Then he says.... I didn't get to have a family so I'm going to kill yours. On duty or off duty the officer and his family are at risk. What does an officers family have to do with this proposed corruption and personal injustice?

Just because the guy is speaking out against a flawed department doesn't mean he's any less crazy than the **** back that shot up the school. In fact he's probably more dangerous because he's trained and he has a clear and defined goal. He'll keep killing until he is dead. Sounds like he watched Alex Cross too many times.

So where is a crazy person morally just in shooting someone? Of course i his own head he is just. That doesn't mean we should be supporting this or spreading his bull**** manifesto all over the internet.

I'm tired of people like this getting away with this. If I saw his truck driving down the road I **** you not... I would pit his ***. Period. No question. His truck would end up spun out and upside down.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:40 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by DSav408
Not saying he has a right to kill, but read the article... Man has some interesting things to say and is definitely has his reasons to blast LAPD.
The ramblings of a crazy person.

I could write a book about how screwed up ANY large organization is and sound just in my reasoning for shooting people.

The guy was fired after the complete process was followed. Fact of the matter.. this nut job got FIRED from the LAPD.... if he thinks the LAPD is bad then where does that put him.... clearly nuts.

Quick Reply: Cop kills other scumbag cops in LA