Common Courtesy...

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 07:41 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Common Courtesy...

Common ****in' courtesy.

You're at the bank filling out your deposit slip, and in the background you hear a lady ask a black girl if she is in line, and she snaps back with her ghetto accent "Yeah, I'm in line Stupid" (without the stupid part, but you understand the attitude). This black girl is wandering the bank, obviously out of line and then she begins to write on her deposit slip. She lets another lady go before her. The teller calls for the next person in line and you assume that this black girl is out of line so you stake a step toward the teller.

Then she walks up to the same teller and says "Excuse me, I'm next".
"Oh I thought you were not in line, you let the other lady go ahead and I thought you were still writing on your deposit slip"
"Yeah I am in line okaaaay, I still got my place." in her ghetto black accent.

Then you reply with "Well it doesn't matter to me, I'm not in a hurry, so I don't mind. But obviously you are, so go ahead." (obviously irritated that this girl thinks the world is out after her or something)

Learn some common courtesy, it's like these (insert female dog here) weren't taught the right way. Where the hell are the god damned parents? Just because someone asks if you're in line doesn't mean you should snap back. That ***** needs a slap in her ho-*** face. I hope she gets brutally beatin' up by her drug addict slangin' BF.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:46 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
don't even bother since it will just irritate you some more
I just feel sorry for people like that since you only dealt with her for a few minutes, but she has to live with herself the rest of her life
Old 07-02-2009, 08:01 PM

Car Info: 2008 I-WRX Premium Package
As an assistant manager for a bank I have to deal with crap like that all the time and it's very annoying. I feel for good people like you who are just trying to go about there business and have to deal with these ghetto ignorant people. If I hear them use any cuss words I usually give them one warning and let them know I have no problem kicking them out the branch and closing their account.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 2009 wrx
i hate the ones that think it's funny/cool to yell during the movie. and then even the other ghetto people who don't know them will join in and start making jokes and yelling across the theater too. i guess it's just the way they're raised. *sarcasm on* it must've been society that made them that way. we should have a little more compassion and help them to be less ghetto and be a constructive part of society. *sarcasm off*

Last edited by donkeykong; 07-02-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:40 PM

maybe she as having a bad day?
Old 07-02-2009, 08:41 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
some people are extremely rude. I dont understand why nobody has manners in this day and age.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:54 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
Originally Posted by flatline
some people are extremely rude. I dont understand why nobody has manners in this day and age.
Simple, because some people have become so self centered, that everything- and I mean EVERYTHING has to go through them first to be okay.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:02 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
i guess your right, its ridiculous.

ive seen people literally Honk and Cut Off elderly people walking in a parking lot like WTF are you thinking!!! Wait 10 seconds and let them walk across the street!!!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:05 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
This is why I prefer living in Humboldt County. Small communities where people look out for each other and are courteous.

...or maybe everyone is to high to get angry.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:14 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
Originally Posted by c2cali
As an assistant manager for a bank I have to deal with crap like that all the time and it's very annoying. I feel for good people like you who are just trying to go about there business and have to deal with these ghetto ignorant people. If I hear them use any cuss words I usually give them one warning and let them know I have no problem kicking them out the branch and closing their account.
What gives you the authority to close their acct? If that's not in an agreement that the customer signs off at, you'd be out of a job. No matter how "ghetto" they are, if they are an account holder they are your client...not some walk in customer at Western Union.

That being said, I agree people OF ALL ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS are quick to play the d-bag role and it needs to stop. It starts in the home & with good parenting.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by STiForFun
That being said, I agree people OF ALL ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS are quick to play the d-bag role and it needs to stop. It starts in the home & with good parenting.
I somehow have the most trouble with black people, on occasions of feeling irritated or irate and angry because of integrity and values, more than half of my rude encounters are black people. This isn't racist, nor am I trying to be, I'm just plain stating the facts.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:27 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 2015 Murano, 2017 NGM Camaro SS
I used to deal with a lot of crap like that, but always kept my cool. In my earlier years I used to make them feel very stupid and like complete *******s in front of customers, but it wasn't until my last years of retail that I would suceed in changing their attitude resulting in them leaving happy the majority of the time. It takes a lot of patience.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by AlanarchySTI
I used to deal with a lot of crap like that, but always kept my cool. In my earlier years I used to make them feel very stupid and like complete *******s in front of customers, but it wasn't until my last years of retail that I would suceed in changing their attitude resulting in them leaving happy the majority of the time. It takes a lot of patience.
THAT's what America isn't, there is the solution! Patience!

Seriously, many of us really don't have patience. I mean what happened to our last governor? I bet this will somehow get at Obama =P.... but seriously obama isn't helping our long term future, he's making a deeper hole... but that's besides the point.

I have some patience on certain issues, other issues I kinda explode at. I think it depends on how emotionally attached I am to that issue. Waiting in line, yea it sucks...

I mean imagine... even nice people get easily annoyed in lines. Lines LINES LINES. Lines and patience, the longer you wait, the worse your patience obviously gets. Lines is one thing that sucks in the world, online has made it WAYYYY better, but lines still suck.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:01 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
What are you talking about you racist bag of skin? You mentioned her "Ghetto" accent, What is wrong with you?? She didn't go to a nice white school in a nice white town, that's the way things is...I sware I don kno what you doing dumb white trash, she wuz there afore that old bag.

I'm kidding, but the word "Ghetto" is a trigger word.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
THAT's what America isn't, there is the solution! Patience!

Seriously, many of us really don't have patience. I mean what happened to our last governor? I bet this will somehow get at Obama =P.... but seriously obama isn't helping our long term future, he's making a deeper hole... but that's besides the point.

I have some patience on certain issues, other issues I kinda explode at. I think it depends on how emotionally attached I am to that issue. Waiting in line, yea it sucks...

I mean imagine... even nice people get easily annoyed in lines. Lines LINES LINES. Lines and patience, the longer you wait, the worse your patience obviously gets. Lines is one thing that sucks in the world, online has made it WAYYYY better, but lines still suck.
Lines while I'm on foot (i.e. in stores, movie theaters, etc.), meh, I am ok with. Lines while I'm in the car (read: traffic/slow drivers), I get super pissed.
________
IPAD GUIDE

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 09:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Common Courtesy...