CoD Modern Warfare 2 OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Ok so this happened to me yesterday.... Playing in FFA and I got a care package. Dropped it and waited for it. As soon as it drops I run over to pick it up............I GOT A FREAKIN NUKE! I have NEVER heard of someone getting a nuke as a care package....

So of course I won the game lol. In the lobby everyone was like wtf how did you get that. I wasnt boosting because I had 5 kills and like 3 deaths. So i just told them I got it in a care package..

So the next game starts and 4 mins into the game someone else gets a nuke and they wernt boosting either. So we were all like what are the odds of NEVER seeing this happen to it happening twice to us. So we play another round and again the first person to get a care package gets a nuke.

So we figure out that one of the guys in there with us has some type of mod going so basically the first person to drop a care package (he of course is hoping hes the first to do it) will get a nuke and win. It went on like that for maybe 5 rounds (all lasting less than 5mins lol). Then all of the sudden he got booted from the game haha. Dont know if he just lost connection or if he got banned.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:35 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Question

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Ok so this happened to me yesterday.... Playing in FFA and I got a care package. Dropped it and waited for it. As soon as it drops I run over to pick it up............I GOT A FREAKIN NUKE! I have NEVER heard of someone getting a nuke as a care package....

So of course I won the game lol. In the lobby everyone was like wtf how did you get that. I wasnt boosting because I had 5 kills and like 3 deaths. So i just told them I got it in a care package..

So the next game starts and 4 mins into the game someone else gets a nuke and they wernt boosting either. So we were all like what are the odds of NEVER seeing this happen to it happening twice to us. So we play another round and again the first person to get a care package gets a nuke.

So we figure out that one of the guys in there with us has some type of mod going so basically the first person to drop a care package (he of course is hoping hes the first to do it) will get a nuke and win. It went on like that for maybe 5 rounds (all lasting less than 5mins lol). Then all of the sudden he got booted from the game haha. Dont know if he just lost connection or if he got banned.
Seen it happen before. In Karachi there was a guy spamming emergency care packages on the other team. Two of us went to murk him and there was like 5 nukes back there.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Was that happening on xbox or ps3 or pc?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Churro Aficionado

xbox.. but my friend just told me that hes seen it on PS3 too.

http://codnation.net/mw2-glitches-bu...ke-glitch.html
Old 05-17-2010, 09:05 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Saw some world @ war. Looks like another Counter-Strike with easier aiming. Literally quakish. I like BBC2 better =D
Old 05-18-2010, 12:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by iiiezekieliii
lol, some random person sent me a message saying something to the effect of, "Mate, you are the biggest **** I've every played against"
I'm playing Sabotage on Sub Base, I know people like to use that upstairs computer room to shoot people. So I planted a claymore at the doorway.

I got a message from a random dude after he walked into my claymore, "ur an f-ing *****". I replied with "ha ha". He left when the match was over.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:47 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
I'm playing Sabotage on Sub Base, I know people like to use that upstairs computer room to shoot people. So I planted a claymore at the doorway.

I got a message from a random dude after he walked into my claymore, "ur an f-ing *****". I replied with "ha ha". He left when the match was over.
lol, NERD RAGE QUIT!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 01:56 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn

sub base = knife map. its great, and people cry so hard because i go super ninja style on it. works best as a SEAL in a domination gametype.

build like this:
UMP w/ silencer
Pistol w/ tac knife
Throwing Knife, Semtex, or Claymore
Smoke if you are going to cap, stuns if not
Marathon Pro
Cold Blooded Pro (or lightweight, its a personal preference)
Commando pro (ninja Pro for extra sneakiness, again, preference)
Martyrdom

here's what i do:
from the seal starting base run right, go past A flag and stay outside along the submarine. Keep your UMP out in case someone is coming from their side via the same lane. cross into the tunnel toward B and go up the stairs to the towers over C. climb the ladder to the top... if the sniper is already there gank him then run to the other tower.

sit on that tower hiding by the AC unit so that your face B and your back is to C. wait for some poor bastard to come out that door onto the catwalk then superman dive onto him and stab mid flight.

run around that mini sub room and exit the side door and head towards the far back corner (by the fuel tank things). if you time it jsut right you can be sitting in the corner when they re-spawn and C and get another 5-6 knifes.

did this the other night and went 15-0 until i got newb toobed. 12 of the kills were knives.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:27 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
hey any of you guys see this?

Old 05-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by irrational x
sub base = knife map. its great, and people cry so hard because i go super ninja style on it. works best as a SEAL in a domination gametype.

build like this:
UMP w/ silencer
Pistol w/ tac knife
Marathon Pro
Martyrdom

here's what i do:
from the seal starting base run right, go past A flag and stay outside along the submarine. Keep your UMP out in case someone is coming from their side via the same lane. cross into the tunnel toward B and go up the stairs to the towers over C. climb the ladder to the top... if the sniper is already there gank him then run to the other tower.

sit on that tower hiding by the AC unit so that your face B and your back is to C. wait for some poor bastard to come out that door onto the catwalk then superman dive onto him and stab mid flight.

run around that mini sub room and exit the side door and head towards the far back corner (by the fuel tank things). if you time it jsut right you can be sitting in the corner when they re-spawn and C and get another 5-6 knifes.

did this the other night and went 15-0 until i got newb toobed. 12 of the kills were knives.
sounds about right
Old 05-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo

Too far away
Old 05-18-2010, 07:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by irrational x

build like this:
UMP w/ silencer
Pistol w/ tac knife
Marathon Pro
Martyrdom

here's what i do:

Nice, yea I've noticed that map at least requires marathon. I've had enemies come up behind me too much. I did get a 11 kill streak going from sitting up in that computer room during a domination map with a claymore at the doorway and an M16 with Stopping Power killing people going for B.

I'll have to give that class a try and see how it goes.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:43 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
I haven't played this game in over 4 months lol.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:04 AM

Car Info: A stupid R32
Did anyone else on PS3 buy the stupid map pack? I also noticed after I bought it, I was getting double points for kills for the first few days! Did anyone else experience that too?
Old 05-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo

hmm, Treyarch is doing this one huh? Hope they do a better job with it than World at War, that sucked. Though now that Infinity Ward pretty much doesnt exists anymore thanks to Activision screwing them over I guess they will be doing them all from now on,

Quick Reply: CoD Modern Warfare 2 OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!