CoD Modern Warfare 2 OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 11:57 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Jesus Christ, wrecking shop in Domination. teams couldnt get over 100 points against us
Old 01-15-2010, 03:46 AM

Car Info: 2004 2.5 RS
Not sure if any of you guys know about this but since my friend from Sony got i bought one and improved my Kills/Death ratio tremendously, check it out. http://www.kontrolfreek.com/
Old 01-15-2010, 07:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by rau
If youre on later party up with me
I realized one reason why I was doing so bad. I decided last night to start trying to get pro on some more of my perks and I was using Scrambler. I didn't really know what it did till afterwards I went on 24/7ModernWarfare forums and read that any good player can tell when a person is using scrambler and will always kill that person cause they are more prepared to know where they are. I don't think I'll be using that perk ever again.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:15 AM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
you shanked me once , and shot me once blu.... i joined your game, dont know if you noticed. I was very upset about that, i owe you.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:41 AM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by Vince25RS
Not sure if any of you guys know about this but since my friend from Sony got i bought one and improved my Kills/Death ratio tremendously, check it out. http://www.kontrolfreek.com/
Already have those, not much of an improvement......
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
I realized one reason why I was doing so bad. I decided last night to start trying to get pro on some more of my perks and I was using Scrambler. I didn't really know what it did till afterwards I went on 24/7ModernWarfare forums and read that any good player can tell when a person is using scrambler and will always kill that person cause they are more prepared to know where they are. I don't think I'll be using that perk ever again.
I used Scrambler for a while, long enough to get Pro. All it does at Pro is extend the time it takes claymores to explode, giving you time to get by
Old 01-15-2010, 10:05 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
you shanked me once , and shot me once blu.... i joined your game, dont know if you noticed. I was very upset about that, i owe you.
I don't remember, what's your PSN? Is it Italkilla? I know I saw the name on the list and saw that it logged off. It might have happened after I switched classes. I was getting frustrated so I went back to my class that normally always gets me more kills than deaths.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:08 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rau

I used Scrambler for a while, long enough to get Pro. All it does at Pro is extend the time it takes claymores to explode, giving you time to get by
Do you need to max it out in order to get the title for it? That's all I was going for. I've already gotten like half of the required kills for it to go Pro. I'm also trying to max out my M16. Damn Grenade Launcher gets me. I either miss horribly or I forget I have it and don't use when I should.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by rau

yeah and if you have a knife class (lightweight/marathon/commando pro you can just run past claymores lol
Old 01-15-2010, 11:32 AM

Car Info: 2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 Sports Package,SOLD-05 STi
Originally Posted by rau
Jesus Christ, wrecking shop in Domination. teams couldnt get over 100 points against us
Ya we did and Matt kept getting pissed about a bluetooth making to much noise. LOL
Old 01-15-2010, 12:41 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by XxSti05xX
Ya we did and Matt kept getting pissed about a bluetooth making to much noise. LOL
it was that chick, DiamondITR
Old 01-15-2010, 12:58 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
I don't remember, what's your PSN? Is it Italkilla? I know I saw the name on the list and saw that it logged off. It might have happened after I switched classes. I was getting frustrated so I went back to my class that normally always gets me more kills than deaths.
yup , Italkilla thats me ! I freaking prestiged over and lost all my perks damn it. annoying me
Old 01-15-2010, 01:06 PM
rau
Something Custom

Do you need to max it out in order to get the title for it? That's all I was going for. I've already gotten like half of the required kills for it to go Pro. I'm also trying to max out my M16. Damn Grenade Launcher gets me. I either miss horribly or I forget I have it and don't use when I should.
I think you do have to max it out for the title. But thats after you prestiged, I believe
Old 01-15-2010, 02:30 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rau
I think you do have to max it out for the title. But thats after you prestiged, I believe
So when you prestige, you lose all the guns you unlocked and the attachments and perks and basically are like starting over?
Old 01-15-2010, 03:02 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
So when you prestige, you lose all the guns you unlocked and the attachments and perks and basically are like starting over?
dude tell me you're not already at that point.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
dude tell me you're not already at that point.
lol i just noticed your screenname is the name of one of the perks. sweet.

the only point to prestige is for more titles/emblems if you want them, and the addition of classes.

i've finished the first level of prestige already and im halfway through the next. I'm going to stop after I prestige one more time because I'm only doing it to create two extra classes total.

Quick Reply: CoD Modern Warfare 2 OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!