CNN Breaking News, Douche tweeting drives over cliff

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 11:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Krinkov
I dont know who that is, but I kinda like the before one better than the after
+1, I'll take the ***** of "after" on the "before" please. k thnx.

PS: Love the new signature Krinkles.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:57 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX sedan
Originally Posted by slow04wrx

So you think TMZ=better source, and more likely to be correct than cnn
let me hit that crack pipe yo
When it comes to celebrity news, yes TMZ is usually more accurate than cnn. Its all they do. They reported it earlier with better details. The person you got your quote from wasn't even the guy's publicist, it was some random publicist who wasn't even there.

I hope you don't believe everything you hear on the news.

The point you are missing is that its not cool to make fun of someone who just died. Doesn't matter how they died, show some respect. I know because you get to be anonymous on the internet you get to do whatever you want with no consequences. Grow up.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:58 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by Krinkov
I dont know who that is, but I kinda like the before one better than the after
I did some research on this specimen. It appears there used to be a television series called The Hills?

Well, she was in said show.

That is all.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:21 AM

Car Info: 2011 Infiniti G37
Originally Posted by skeeler
Other sources say different, if someone proves he sent a message within a minute before the accident i'd belive it, and i'd eat my words. Whose to say his dog didn't get in the way?

The only place I read the CNN version was on CNN, which doesn't really have high priority on a semi celebrity. I'd trust tmz over cnn in celebrity news because thats their main focus, its why they released the story around an hour after it happened, not days after. You don't have to agree with my logic there, but i'll defintely trust tmz over cnn on this one.

Sure, the guy could have texted in his car before the crash, its not necesarily what caused the crash. I'll text at stoplights, maybe thats when he texted. Maybe he just ****ed up and drove off.
i'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. the article the op posted is very misleading. if you read over it carefully, it never says that texting was the cause of his death, only that he was texting before the crash. whether he was actually driving and texting is yet to be determined. this is just another example of deceptive journalism...

Originally Posted by cnn article
"The California Highway Patrol confirms Ryan was texting before the crash, but investigators have not officially determined the cause of the accident.
"It is one of the elements that we are investigating," CHP Officer Steven Reid says."