C'mon Dubs: Warriors vs. Jazz - Unofficial Game 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 10:37 PM
-j-

Car Info: 2006 Audi A3/2007 Civic Si
Oh and why are the Warrior always behind the Utah players when someone takes a shot. They needed to body up and make them climb on their backs. Maybe next year.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:45 PM

Car Info: 2006 Subaru STI
BOOO! *tear* i still belive.. = )
Old 05-15-2007, 11:39 PM

Car Info: White 04 WRX
i love the warriors, but nellie ball will only take them so far... ie. the mavericks. they definately gotta get a big man this offseason. at least they got good playoff experience this year, need to control their emotions too. and finally my last vent, stop taking 3s like you're down by 15pts when you're only down by 5! espeically with time on the clock.

thanks for this year warriors! next year will be MORE exciting!
Old 05-15-2007, 11:58 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Yea, Warriors have banded together nicely. Even when they're losing, they at least try to calm each other down. There's a lot of locker room unity at all the low and high points of this post season. If they stick together, get healthy, and add one more piece to the puzzle, they'll easily be one of the best teams in the league. Hands down. Now they need a big guy who can scrap and run. Is there a way we can throw Biedrins into a duplication machine?

I hope Matt Barnes comes back. Next season, the Dubs get Zarko back. If you guys saw him play at the end of the 05-06 season, this dude can hustle.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by l0ke
BOOO! *tear* i still belive.. = )

how bout we all start believeing in something more plausible, like Santa Claus
Old 05-16-2007, 12:49 AM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
man, tough way to end things, but like S-Jax said, the Jazz were just the better team, point blank.

all in all, it was a great run tho. i'm sure just about every W's fan is pretty pleased w/them just getting this far. normally, i'm not one for moral victories, but, shoot.......13 years is dang drought. thank goodness they put a stop to their skid while i'm still relatively upright+mobile+and have most of my faculties in order. lol

seriously, congrats to the W's & the die-hard "We Believe" fans that stuck w/em through thick and thin. it was a very nice season, and, if B-Diddy stays healthy & away from them BBQ's+buffet lines this summer, it should be an even better next season!

i'm still wondering what's gonna happen w/J-Rich, but i wish dude the best whatever happens.

oh, and to end things on a high note, here's some JA from last game.........

Name:  ASA005.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  165.3 KB
Name:  ASA008.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  151.3 KB
Name:  ASA019.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  146.9 KB
Old 05-16-2007, 02:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
i still believe.. but since we're out, time for me to root for the east coast warrior team.. GO BULLS!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 07:45 AM

Car Info: '01 Forester S
Originally Posted by Krinkov
how bout we all start believeing in something more plausible, like Santa Claus
ROFL !!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 08:59 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
wow. the real warriors came out last night.

They got out coached, out hussled and out gutted. That was a DISGUSTING second half. Utah left the game there for them and they refused to take it.

****ty officiating down the stretch didn't help any but damn. You see what's his ugly russian *** take a dive and get barnes tossed...HAAAAAA.

Speaking of Barnes...he was WORTHLESS that series. What the **** was he doing jacking up 3's...covered rushed 3's when the game was close.

Richardson tanked. Davis tanked...everyone SUCKED in the 2nd half. Rediculous.

Utah left the games...every game there for the taking. They are gonna get BLOWN out in the next series if they keep playing like that.

If the warriors want to make a forward move next year they need to make some moves in the offseason....starting with a sign trade of barnes while he's worth something.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy

If the warriors want to make a forward move next year they need to make some moves in the offseason....starting with a sign trade of barnes while he's worth something.

all three of those refs were the same refs in the previous game that the warriors lost (forgot which game against utah).

Matt Barnes is a free agent. If anything, they'll try and deal Adonal Foyle (nellie should have played him against Boozer or something) with his $10 million per year contract.

I don't know how they do sophomore deals, but I'm guessing Beidrins and Ellis are restricted free agents since it's been 2 years now.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:58 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Matt Barnes did very well. If he wasn't doing anything Nellie wouldn't of played him. They have to let go of someone because they won't be able to afford everyone, which scares me. Foyle doesn't want to get bought out because he knows another team won't sign him.

All those calls were sketchy.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:03 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
Matt Barnes did very well. If he wasn't doing anything Nellie wouldn't of played him. They have to let go of someone because they won't be able to afford everyone, which scares me. Foyle doesn't want to get bought out because he knows another team won't sign him.

All those calls were sketchy.
barnes played very very well in the first round.

He had spots of playing well in this round. But he made TONS of poor decisions defensively and offensively at the end of games. Won't blame it on him though. It should have been made very clear who should be shooting the ball and from where down the stretch. Every game the lost they lost themselves with poor shooting decisions and lack of hussle on the boards. There were times I'd see ONE warrior and 4 Jazz guys under the basket grabbing boards...WTF.

And you're right...just to get minutes and draw fouls they should have had foyle on the floor. He's a good rebounder and decent defender......like I said...they got out coached.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:39 PM

Car Info: R.I.P. '02 WR Blue Pearl, Hello '05 OBP STi
Originally Posted by -j-
Agreed about the refs. They took this game over for sure. I thought they were suppose to call both ends.:tsk:
I'm not a Warriors or Jazz fan but officiating in last night's game has got to be the worst I've ever seen for one game since the games in the Mavs/Spurs series in Dallas last year. But that's only a part of why the Warriors lost the game last night. You can attribute most of it to that ****-poor 4th quarter.

Utah gave every chance in the universe to the Warriors to take over the game and what do they do? Stop driving to the basket, and take a pull-up three. End of story. And I wanted them to win too.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:41 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by WRXRambo
I'm not a Warriors or Jazz fan but officiating in last night's game has got to be the worst I've ever seen for one game since the games in the Mavs/Spurs series in Dallas last year. But that's only a part of why the Warriors lost the game last night. You can attribute most of it to that ****-poor 4th quarter.

Utah gave every chance in the universe to the Warriors to take over the game and what do they do? Stop driving to the basket, and take a pull-up three. End of story. And I wanted them to win too.

yup.

I don't recall seeing that poor of basketball by BOTH teams in a LONG time.

The warriors scored like 30 points in the entire 2nd half...>WTF???
Old 05-16-2007, 12:44 PM
-j-

Car Info: 2006 Audi A3/2007 Civic Si
I agree. I was just frustrated with the way they played. They were always behind Boozer and whoever was around the rim. I mean, no one reviewed how Rodman rebounds? Go under the baseline and move under the people! The Jazzies did their job better for sure.

Quick Reply: C'mon Dubs: Warriors vs. Jazz - Unofficial Game 5 Thread