Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
hahahahahahahahha

problem?
ha!
Old 01-31-2011, 10:23 PM

Car Info: with the blinkers on
i-club is cheap as hell for not giving me sig space and an animated avatar.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:39 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by fizay
i-club is cheap as hell for not giving me sig space and an animated avatar.
I think VIP Members can put up animated avatars.

But signatures get too retarded. I frequent a couple forums that allows sigs and the amount of **** that people put in their signature is ridiculous.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:56 PM

Car Info: Type 53
in highschool my buddies and i would gank free sample sushi rolls at the mall

tactic: have one friend bait chef over to other side of counter, steal entire roll(sample), take to table, repeat.

oh highschool :]
Old 01-31-2011, 11:22 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
QFT, I hate those dickholes.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks -- some people just want a phone to talk and nothing more.
True so don't ask for an iPhone on blackberry for free then, take the free phone that needs no internet
Old 01-31-2011, 11:41 PM

Car Info: hopes and dreams
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
indian and asian is my guess
no jewish?
Old 01-31-2011, 11:45 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
Originally Posted by aznpride65o
no jewish?
hahahahahaha!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
I wont mention any names but we do oil changes and services for a few local businesses. One in particular started getting work done at other shops that offered it cheaper than us (no problemo). We are one of the best priced shops in town.

Anyway they brought in their work van today and the normal oil change on this one takes 16 quarts (diesel van) and I only pulled out 6 quarts from the van. Im debating whether I should even bother telling this guy or just let him get the oil change next time at the other shop again and then replace his motor for him. (not srs)

Anyway people like that really tick me off especially when I know their business is making millions per year profit and they skimp on routine services to try and save 10$ here and there.

Share your stories so my day goes by faster.
Why not be someone that looks out for his well being since it doesn't take much effort to say "Yo, you were 10 QUARTS LOW."

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
I got a million of them....but won't tell.
You know I'll sue if you do.

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU

But signatures get too retarded. I frequent a couple forums that allows sigs and the amount of **** that people put in their signature is ridiculous.
Character limit and blocking images from being posted in sigs would keep them under control.

Originally Posted by soundwave
the best is when you go out to dinner with a group of friends and some people have hella drinks & expensive food + dessert. then when it comes to pay the bill, they offer to split the check evenly with everyone else after running up the bill $100-200 by themselves... haha. **** that. i swear, everyone conveniently forgets about tax/tip let alone remember what they ordered.
I love how the cash put in never really adds up to the total of the bill. Then, once the soberest person starts to add everyone's totals one by one, someone magically goes "Oh, I'll just put in another $10 so it all adds up."

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 02-01-2011 at 12:54 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by kyoung05
I think this depends on the situation. Let's say you go out to eat with some friends - everyone orders an entree, share some appetizers, and some people order a beer or two, while others order soda. The bill comes. Are we really going to break out the calculator to determine who had what, who drank a beer, who didn't, etc? I mean, it'd be different if one of the guys ordered a $100 bottle of wine which no one else drank, but to quibble over a few bucks between friends is, to me, being a cheap bastard.

There have been times when we all go out to eat, and when the bill comes, someone *****es when we want to split it evenly because they didn't have any of the appetizer, or they only ordered a coke and not beer, or because they only ordered a $10 entree when everyone else ordered a $13 entree. Seriously? GTFO.
Obviously we don't mean that. I'm talking more about being asked to shell out $45 when all I ordered was an $8 burger and a glass of water... because that was "what's fair for everybody."

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU

Noooo, no anigif for VIP'ers.
Gotta get the mods to do it special for ya.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:48 AM

Car Info: 2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback
Originally Posted by kyoung05
I think this depends on the situation. Let's say you go out to eat with some friends - everyone orders an entree, share some appetizers, and some people order a beer or two, while others order soda. The bill comes. Are we really going to break out the calculator to determine who had what, who drank a beer, who didn't, etc? I mean, it'd be different if one of the guys ordered a $100 bottle of wine which no one else drank, but to quibble over a few bucks between friends is, to me, being a cheap bastard.
I get what you're saying but it isn't that hard to remember what you ordered, figure out how much you owe, and throw in a little extra for tax and tip. Its not an issue if its among friends and everyone ordered pretty much the same thing (in terms of price) but if someone obviously ordered a lot more than other people, then its time to bust out that calculator =)
Old 02-01-2011, 02:27 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
norcal classifieds.

People lowball you and some even forget they agreed to purchase something.

It's pretty awesome
heh best has to be some jerkoff on another forum wanted to buy a gauge cluster from me and it came with an additional harness so the buyer could repin the extra one and leave their original one alone incase they wanted to swap back with ease. Well this jagoff asked if I would sell it for $80 (I was asking $120 shipped) and he proceeded to claim that he wasn't comfortable repinning the new harness even with child like instructions/pictures/wiring diagrams I provided, but if he got it for $80 then everything was hunky dory. I replied back to him asking him how the F---k would a $40 discount give him the confidence let alone ability to repin a small harness if he said he wasn't comfortable doing it in the first place??!?!

Then of course the typical cheap *** douche bags across all forums as of late who lowball the **** out of you when your asking below the avg going price of a specific part. Don't blame the economy when your dumbass is buying go fast parts when your OEM stuff is just fine for the time being.

/end rant...maybe...

Originally Posted by soundwave
I'm not talking about $10 vs $13. I'm sure nobody cares about that or will whip out a calculator.

My example is when someone gets 5-10 beers/shots and thinks tossing a $20 in will cover his meal & drinks + tax/tip

Paying 1/10 of what was charged & trying to get everyone else to cover it is a douchebag move.
Thus the reason why I ALWAYS get a seperate check and dont give 2 ****z about what others think. I'm not paying for someone else's crap unless I'm on a date and something is in it for me lol

Last edited by Hatteroo; 02-01-2011 at 02:30 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
i had a friend in high school who would eat like 80% of his burger then put a hair in it on purpose to get another free burger. he didnt get caught till he tried to do it 3 days in a row at the same place with the same person working
Old 02-01-2011, 03:04 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by krzyxrevver12
i had a friend in high school who would eat like 80% of his burger then put a hair in it on purpose to get another free burger. he didnt get caught till he tried to do it 3 days in a row at the same place with the same person working
heh i've had a friend or two like that. complain like it was cooked completely wrong or mixed wrong (drinks) and get the manager to basically give them another free whatever. I don't see how people do that or maybe I'm just not a douche?
Old 02-01-2011, 09:53 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Why not be someone that looks out for his well being since it doesn't take much effort to say "Yo, you were 10 QUARTS LOW."
Ofcourse I told him and wrote it down on the signed RO. Part of me didnt want to but I didnt want to be held liable for his engine having problems later.

Ive noticed the guys willing to sacrifice quality of service for savings of 10$ elsewhere are also the guys that are first to blame you when anything breaks down on their vehicles.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
How about this. December 2008 when gas prices hit rock bottom, I went over to the Arco on Stevenson to fill up the Stanza. Show up there and gas was only $1.65/gal. for 87. Sweet, went inside and paid 20 bucks and walked back out. Come outside and some dude had the nerve to try and weasel a couple bucks from me for "gas", I didn't give him anything. I could have seen someone begging for gas money back when it was $4.50+ but it was under 2 bucks at the time so that's just being CHEAP.

Quick Reply: Cheap people stories