Car crew

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 01:36 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Yeah... maybe it is silver. I dunno why I though it was blue.
His name is also Scott. But thats not from memory either.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:38 PM

True story. I don't have the pho_shizzle memory though.

Old 01-18-2013, 01:40 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by YFZ450Lynx
Come on SkizzDawg don't hate me cuz I did not want to talk about my car, all my friends know that is a topic not to be brought up. I went through hell with it and don't wish to talk about it, so lets not bring that up any more.
Sione, you have to realize though that while all of us that do see you on the regular know you are at that point the people that haven't seen you often are trying to make a connection with someone by bringing up a topic they know they talked about previously. It's all good that you don't want to talk about it, but those that don't see you may not know that portion of the story. You can politely decline to talk about that and move on to another subject if you so choose not to talk about it.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:44 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by Heedz
Hazing with black ******.....

I don't think any of us have those.....
Originally Posted by Heedz
There was ectoplasm flowing from his skin flute and I was wetter than an Italian cruise ship. We were ready for more. With his gristle missile plowing deep into my wizards sleeve, the sensation of his throbbing quim dagger smashing my cervix made me quake like a ****ting dog. I can't wait to devour the ***** pudding from his **** plunger. The slamming of my rusty bullet hole was so vigorous, he soon found his hairy walnuts joining his cervix cigar deep in my soft tight anus. I awoke the next morning with my gaping slime hole still foaming. I thought it was over but his cheese-crusted **** had other ideas.
Ian finally got to you huh?
Old 01-18-2013, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by flukewrx
Sione, you have to realize though that while all of us that do see you on the regular know you are at that point the people that haven't seen you often are trying to make a connection with someone by bringing up a topic they know they talked about previously. It's all good that you don't want to talk about it, but those that don't see you may not know that portion of the story. You can politely decline to talk about that and move on to another subject if you so choose not to talk about it.

Thats not/besides the point lol. Let it rest 6 feet under.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:45 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI
It takes more than just once. I have a hard enough time remembering someone's name during the same night let alone the next week. I know I've met you. I met you at a Tapioca Express meet in Santa Clara. You were hanging out with Ryan. We chatted a little bit, I know you have a blue WRX, I vaugely remember what you look like. I think you came out to VaJayJay a few weeks after the Tapioca meet. I don't think I recognized you. I definitely didn't remember your name. I'm sorry, but I don't see you enough to remember.

I've made it kinda easy, my username is my name and I'm the only idiot with a gold suby.

If I see a blue WRX roll up, maybe I'll recognize it. But there's so many blue WRXs that I can be sure who it is right away.

It's more than just matching a face with a name. It's a username matched to a car matched to a person matched to their name. The more active the person is, the easier it is to match all that up. If it can be matched up, it's easier to remember.
I actually own a cgm sti, with legit recarros (don't see many 06 cgms with recarros at the meets) your referring to someone else, his name is chase a bug eye with hawk eye swap. . I'm a giant dude he's not so giant. we have met Jordan, we talked car audio for the most part.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:47 PM

Car Info: 2011 STi Sedan Plasma Blue
Originally Posted by flukewrx
Which I have done, those people who i don't see much I let them know its done and don't want to talk about the hell it was to get it done. I just find it odd that I walked away from SkizzDawg with out letting him know.... I must of missed the question when he asked, did not mean to be rude in person, like I said, I am sorry. Did not mean to be a jerk in person, that just not me.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:47 PM

Car Info: 2005 subaru LGT
I've been out to the meet once after I bought my car I work everyday so I usually go to sat/Sunday meets

This thread is getting bashed because it's redundant.

i-club is already a car club and there are multiple weekly meets and random events.

The part that confuses me is that Pat lives in the same area as me and I've never seen him at a meet. Granted I only regularly go to the VaJayJay meet, but it is the closest and most convenient.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bigpat57
I've been out to the meet once after I bought my car I work everyday so I usually go to sat/Sunday meets
Come to the meet tonight, a few people showing up. I going to try to make it if work lets me.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:54 PM

Sorry you felt that way, I'm not a bad person at all in person, sorry I didn't say hi or bye much.
i dont think your a bad person, quite the contrary. I felt hella bad for you and what you went through and when i last saw i had asked in hopes to hear a positive word.

Also i didnt bring this up to bash on you. it was brought up as an example to the contrary of something that was said. I dont plan on bringing it up anymore because i now see its a sore subject for you and i dont need to use it to make a point.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by SkizzDawg
i dont think your a bad person, quite the contrary. I felt hella bad for you and what you went through and when i last saw i had asked in hopes to hear a positive word.

Also i didnt bring this up to bash on you. it was brought up as an example to the contrary of something that was said. I dont plan on bringing it up anymore because i now see its a sore subject for you and i dont need to use it to make a point.
No harm you didn't know, most people don't. It was hell all they way to the end, I had to finish it myself so I could drive it everyday. Its done and im driving hope you can see it next time we meet up, just ask me to check it out I would be glad to pop the hood for you. Just don't like to talk about the past on it.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:09 PM

Car Info: 2005 subaru LGT
its my moms birthday today and going to dinner when i get off work wont be able to come out tonight thanks for the invite though

Come to the meet tonight, a few people showing up. I going to try to make it if work lets me.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
His name is also Scott. But thats not from memory either.

That is correct and now i feel like crap i have forgotten your first name, did you look up prior PM's? lol. Though honestly i am way better with faces and details about a person than names.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:16 PM

No harm you didn't know, most people don't. It was hell all they way to the end, I had to finish it myself so I could drive it everyday. Its done and im driving hope you can see it next time we meet up, just ask me to check it out I would be glad to pop the hood for you. Just don't like to talk about the past on it.
RIGHT ON! through all the hardship you got it running solid. That is great news, i def look forward to seeing it.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax

Quick Reply: Car crew