Caption This! (zoeb owned)

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 10:50 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
We shut down the balcony to The Hussler Club (for the rest of Mardi Gras) on the Saturday before Mardi Gras for starting an honest to God riot. Hint: if you decide to jump from balcony to balcony and throw beads from 50 feet higher than everyone else they are painful. To make a long story short my friend started throwing double fisted middle fingers to the guys below us and we ended up taking evasive action from about 300 glass beer bottles.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:53 AM

By the way OneManArmy.........nice thread highjack with the randomness. Quality worksmanship.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:59 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
ok here's the story, I didn't feel like typing it out last night

I was driving down Alvardo niles right after we exited, I was int he left lane and there were no cars in front of me, I accelerated fast cuz I needed to get over to the right to get into the UCKK parking lot, the cop pulled into the lot, I got out of my car and he says let me see your lisence, as I am going to get my lisence he yells GET BACK IN THE CAR so I get into the car and then give him all my stuff, he runs everything to make sure I am clean then he throws my stuff back @ me and says SLOW DOWN and lets me go.

The funny thing is that after we left EDO (the place we ate at) we were driving to UCKK, 4 cars were in front of a a a anthony and I and me and him get stuck behind a car and the rest of the guizes take off.. An opening comes up so anthony goes to the right and I go to the left. I end up getting stuck behind a car so i'm just cruzing. Then I say **** IT, I downshift into 4th and catch up to a a a anthony doing ~ 110mph and @ that point a cop pulls up behind me and turns on his lights (this is a different cop, BEFORE we exited and the other cop even saw me) ...so he flashes his lights and then passes me and yells in his loud speaker "KNOCK IT OFF", he speeds off, goes up to a a a anthony and does the same thing.

Last edited by Zoeb2s; 05-04-2005 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:00 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
By the way OneManArmy.........nice thread highjack with the randomness. Quality worksmanship.

haaaaaaaaaaa. I need to go there someday.

As for the highjack...I think we did pretty well..haa. Just returned the favor to the zebra.

so back on topic......my caption...

I swear man I wasn't gonna buy ALLLL the donuts.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:02 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
...so he flashes his lights and then passes me and yells in his loud speaker "KNOCK IT OFF", he speeds off, goes up to a a a anthony and does the same thing.

hmmmm.....thanks for clearing the way for me. I did a little slolem action on the freeway on my way over there. Passed Justin and Jeff. Popped out to the fast lane...middle lane. Fast lane...slow lane...second lane. slow lane..haaaa.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
hmmmm.....thanks for clearing the way for me. I did a little slolem action on the freeway on my way over there. Passed Justin and Jeff. Popped out to the fast lane...middle lane. Fast lane...slow lane...second lane. slow lane..haaaa.
Drivers like you make me resent getting pulled over. I drive very conservatively 99% of the time. My brother on the other hand drives like an *** 99% of the time. He never gets tickets though. It's the first born curse I guess.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:21 AM
NZO

Car Info: 996 Turbo
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
yeah except its gunmetal boosts.....get it right.
I know what he has, but thats what he SHOULD have
Old 05-04-2005, 11:31 AM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
here is another picture of the incident

Old 05-04-2005, 11:32 AM
General Pimpin'

Drivers like you make me resent getting pulled over. I drive very conservatively 99% of the time. My brother on the other hand drives like an *** 99% of the time. He never gets tickets though. It's the first born curse I guess.

Drivers like me? WTF? You don't even know me.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:39 AM

Christ man??!?!?! I was kidding. I was making the point that some off us get pulled over for damn near anything and others don't seem to get pulled over at all. It was just a generalization.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:49 AM
General Pimpin'

Christ man??!?!?! I was kidding. I was making the point that some off us get pulled over for damn near anything and others don't seem to get pulled over at all. It was just a generalization.

ah....ok.

True. I've paid my dues man. When I had my civic I'd get pulled over if I drove after midnight...damn near everytime. In less than 8 months I got something like 16 tickets of various kinds. I've been pulled over for nothing a few times...well....petty things anyways..haa. like no front plate. So I know what you're saying.

But I drive safer and abide by most laws to an **** point...like blinkers and what not not. I'm a pretty safe mellow driver most of the time. I just like to put my foot into it sometimes.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:58 AM

Sounds like we have very similar driving styles. I drive the speed limit and abide by all the rules almost all the time. Every now and again though I have to suck up a highway on-ramp. I'd be lying if I said I didn't use the boost sometimes. Oh and just to note...I was pulled over once because my "lights are too bright".

By the way guys, last night in the grocery store I saw without a doubt the most gorgeous women I have ever laid eyes on and she had 2 kids. When I went out to the parking lot she had the hottest RSX ever. All white with tons of carbon fiber and what looked like the expensive Mugen kit. Her liscense plate was "2 TRIM". It made my entire week.