Brz

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 11:06 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Yeah, like your pos wagon is really gonna pass for anything luxury, gtfoh! Stop ****ing around, are you serious, coming from the one & only Sac crew that does nothing but to others & eachother on here, you guys are all jokes. Just take a look at what you guys have already posted on here, it's pathetic & way overboard. The problem is, you guys run around doing your sh*t & think everything's cool, you need to step back into reality & say to yourself "would i do or say these things to their faces?" If yeah, then y'all got major problems. All i did was talk sensibly about the BRZ, then other asses started bad mouthing me & trying to talk sh*t, of course i have to prove them wrong (which i did). I just love how the sameass group of dicks always gotta try & gang up on me to defend their buddy, pretty sad man. And look who flooded this thread up with bull**** pics, you guys, so you need to check your own damn selves brah!
at least i can afford the car i buy? lol you don't just state your opinion you make a point of arguing with everyone that disagrees with you, you talk like you know more than you clearly do, and you act like a preteen. Also you need to realize we gang up on you because it's funny and makes us feel better about ourselves, more so we are just a**holes who enjoy laughing at you expense.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:10 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Im pretty sure the entire internet is ganging up on you brah, not just our "group of dicks".
Nope, last time i checked it was the same ol' dicks, doing the same ol' bull****, it's getting quite tiring now, not funny at all (like it ever was in the first place). God sees what you're doing, so keep it up assclowns!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:10 PM

Nope, last time i checked it was the same ol' dicks, doing the same ol' bull****, it's getting quite tiring now, not funny at all (like it ever was in the first place). God sees what you're doing, so keep it up assclowns!
If god sees what i'm doing trolling you is the least of my problems.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:12 PM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Originally Posted by Im Too Lazy
The BRZ at Stevens Creek Subaru is Silver. My cousin took a picture of it on my phone while I was inside purchasing my parts. As soon as I get a chance i'll post it up.

Uploaded. Enjoy

Thanks!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
at least i can afford the car i buy? lol you don't just state your opinion you make a point of arguing with everyone that disagrees with you, you talk like you know more than you clearly do, and you act like a preteen. Also you need to realize we gang up on you because it's funny and makes us feel better about ourselves, more so we are just a**holes who enjoy laughing at you expense.
Makes us feel better about ourselves huh, just when i thought it couldn't get any worse, & those other people like you at the meets, if they only knew the whole truth...
Old 03-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacram...bawzzz-239616/

pretty sure i counted over a bakers dozen besides myself "ganging" up against you here
Old 03-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Churro Aficionado

Makes us feel better about ourselves huh, just when i thought it couldn't get any worse, & those other people like you at the meets, if they only knew the whole truth...
A) he's joking around, its called being sarcastic, every heard of it?

B)the whole truth to????? wut?

If god sees what i'm doing trolling you is the least of my problems.
Then you're truly ****ed up for real, can't help ya on that one brah...Now you reveal what kind of man you really are!

I know my life is a sad farce and if it wasn't for the joy i get laughing at you phil i'd more than likely kill myself. In essence you are doing me a service and i thank you for being retarded and giving me this one shot....this once chance at a normal life.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
A) he's joking around, its called being sarcastic, every heard of it?

B)the whole truth to????? wut?
There you go again, is that all you can ever say "being sarcastic" sh*t, i've heard it too many times already. You guys say something, then try to justify it, **** that, i ain't that dumb! You better man up to your actions, posting all that negative crap just to try to ridicule me online hahaha, that sh*t don't faze me brah, so keep it coming so you can show the world how ridiculous & stupid you really are. Ain't no one gonna like you guys after treating others like that, get some ****ing sense in your heads for once & take a real hard look at what you're posting on here!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:24 PM

There you go again, is that all you can ever say "being sarcastic" sh*t, i've heard it too many times already. You guys say something, then try to justify it, **** that, i ain't that dumb! You better man up to your actions, posting all that negative crap just to try to ridicule me online hahaha, that sh*t don't faze me brah, so keep it coming so you can show the world how ridiculous & stupid you really are. Ain't no one gonna like you guys after treating others like that, get some ****ing sense in your heads for once & take a real hard look at what you're posting on here!
Ok....clearly you are not getting this.....and now it's just sad.

Night night hun xoxox *shakes head*
Old 03-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Churro Aficionado

i ain't that dumb!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 PM

I know my life is a sad farce and if it wasn't for the joy i get laughing at you phil i'd more than likely kill myself. In essence you are doing me a service and i thank you for being retarded and giving me this one shot....this once chance at a normal life.
Laughing at what, making fun of your bestest 'lil buddy in the whole wide world. You only come out when you see Thomas in trouble, just like the rest of your inner circle. But that's alright though, cuz we have one here too that's normal & don't talk sh*t & don't post thread after thread after thread of just bull****. You guys can have eachother, idgaf!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Churro Aficionado

Laughing at what, making fun of your bestest 'lil buddy in the whole wide world. You only come out when you see Thomas in trouble, just like the rest of your inner circle. But that's alright though, cuz we have one here too that's normal & don't talk sh*t & don't post thread after thread after thread of just bull****. You guys can have eachother, idgaf!

When was I in trouble?

and i didnt even start all this nonsense
Old 03-22-2012, 11:31 PM

Ok....clearly you are not getting this.....and now it's just sad.

Night night hun xoxox *shakes head*
Getting what? I guess i gotta be in your 'lil clique to understand huh lol!

There you go again, always gotta have the last joke...i guess if it makes you feel better & laugh lmao!

Quick Reply: Brz