Brz

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 12:52 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Yea when you guys only have 3-6 cars showing up, then ya obviously everyone is going to talk with everyone else.

When you constantly have 15+ cars showing up, obviously there are going to be different "bunches" of ppl. I float around to all the different "bunches" and talk with everyone, or try to most weeks.

In case you havnt noticed, how many actual car related threads are actually made on a daily basis? Not a lot, so stop pointing your finger at me like im the only one that does it

And I post a lot because, I HAVE A JOB and i work with computers all day. So while im working on a PC, hey i can log in and take a look at whats going on and how you're putting your foot in your mouth again.

How does it feel that this "yougan from this crappy generation that how no respect for anyone else" has a great job and has held it for years, and you cant get one.......... hmmmmmm...
Don't be jealous, everyone who's gone to the Sac meets have gone to ours telling us about you, once again coincidence...i think not!

Why have a bigass meet then if everyone has their own 'lil cliques, what fun that sounds, nice welcoming environment if you ask me!

No, nobody, and i mean nobody, posts more unrelated car sh*t than you. It's getting tiresome seeing the same ol' behavior over & over & over. Don't nobody want to see that crap all the damn time (unless they're your ****ing buddy). You that desperate for attention or something, you ain't got nothing better to do or what, it's quite pathetic really.

Wow, what job let's you go online & post personal sh*t, you're really being productive there lol!

Yup...still no respect. Look at all your online activity & tell me you're proud of it. You'd better wake up cuz the world's much bigger than i-club.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:54 PM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
the new brz is sick!!! came in earlier at elk grove subaru.. love it..feels like an rx7 just stitting in it AND ITS LOW!!! whooo hella flush!! ahah just kidding..

is quite low though =)
Old 03-23-2012, 12:54 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Have you seen the Bay Area section?
Old 03-23-2012, 12:55 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Wow, what job let's you go online & post personal sh*t, you're really being productive there lol!
He's still getting paid? Sounds like a better job than spewing horse **** out of your mouth all day. You should really look for other employment opportunities.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:56 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by lzykid4life
the new brz is sick!!! came in earlier at elk grove subaru.. love it..feels like an rx7 just stitting in it AND ITS LOW!!! whooo hella flush!! ahah just kidding..

is quite low though =)
I admire you for trying to stop the train wreck, but it crashed a while ago.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:57 PM

Yup...still no respect. Look at all your online activity & tell me you're proud of it. You'd better wake up cuz the world's much bigger than i-club.
Much bigger. Big enough to employ the intelligent and motivated. What do you do again?
Old 03-23-2012, 01:03 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Old 03-23-2012, 01:07 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
For the record... Most of the active members work jobs like that. We sit in front of computers all day, we're bound to get bored/procrastinate and end up doing stuff that isn't exactly work related as anyone would do with any job. The https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-ar...tation-238122/ thread should have been a hint to that.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Retired War Hero

Car Info: .gifs
Same ol' *****es acting up again, i swear they're all like that sh*t nugget you can't ever wipe away, i guess i'm that important to them (what a bunch of nerds) lol!
Pissed, far from it, i'm just trying to talk some sense into these ****ers...Oh, like you can afford one yourself, haha! Ain't you got some gay talkin' to do over in your meat thread, iswygrdot!
Yeah keep dodging like a 'lil *****, one look at all your posts in the BALL SAC MEAT THREAD says it all, fruity sh*t after another, better put a rainbow on that OP instead of showing those cars lmao!
Seriously, is that sh*t on your dick or what? No wonder you take such quick dumps, it's that gaping hole ya got der brah lmao!
Yeah, like your pos wagon is really gonna pass for anything luxury, gtfoh! Stop ****ing around, are you serious, coming from the one & only Sac crew that does nothing but to others & eachother on here, you guys are all jokes. Just take a look at what you guys have already posted on here, it's pathetic & way overboard. The problem is, you guys run around doing your sh*t & think everything's cool, you need to step back into reality & say to yourself "would i do or say these things to their faces?" If yeah, then y'all got major problems. All i did was talk sensibly about the BRZ, then other asses started bad mouthing me & trying to talk sh*t, of course i have to prove them wrong (which i did). I just love how the sameass group of dicks always gotta try & gang up on me to defend their buddy, pretty sad man. And look who flooded this thread up with bull**** pics, you guys, so you need to check your own damn selves brah!
Nope, last time i checked it was the same ol' dicks, doing the same ol' bull****, it's getting quite tiring now, not funny at all (like it ever was in the first place). God sees what you're doing, so keep it up assclowns!
Now let's get back to where we were before these Sac *******s invaded this thread with their usual antics...
It's all instigating crap to me, don't play dumb, we already know you are.
You got the ****ing nerve, does this sound familiar from last night-a bike, a supra, & a audi...damn retarded hypocrite! There's hella people showing up to your stupid segregated meets in different sh*t other than Subies *******, think before you start spitting bull****!
Yo i got your ****ing retard right here, your words over the internet don't mean sh*t dude, you don't even know me! You're just like the rest of them youngass punks, got no damn respect these days, this generation was brought up the wrong way.You better watch what you say, i don't give a **** if you drive a Subaru, this sh*t's personal now, trying to copy your buddy.

Oh i got some members who go to our meets now who've gone to the Sac ones & they've told me the same sh*t, how they were ignored & kicked to the curb there cuz they ain't part of stupidasschickensh*t's clique. Coincidence, i think not, so keep supporting those losers who pride themselves as being real *******s. Meet up with a bunch of dicks, hah, i think not! If you're willing to talk all that sh*t online then try to shake my hand & smile in my face when meeting in person, i call that fakeass *****es, i don't need that crap in my life.
Truth hurts huh, oh & this coming from someone using a ****ing Snoop Dogg screen name (who's the retard now) MY_NIZZLE lmao!
They told me how it all went down & it wasn't from being silent, so quit making excuses for those ********* cuz it ain't gonna work with knowing the truth!
Cuz he's not like you guys, that ain't our style, i can fight my own battles while you guys have to always gang up, ****ing pussies!

here's the tally, so far i got:
ol' *****es nerds ****ers gay 'lil ***** brah jokes dicks ol' dicks assclowns *******s dumb hypocrite ****ing retard fakeass *****es Snoop Dogg pussies *********
Old 03-23-2012, 01:10 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
For the record... Most of the active members work jobs like that. We sit in front of computers all day, we're bound to get bored/procrastinate and end up doing stuff that isn't exactly work related as anyone would do with any job. The https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-ar...tation-238122/ thread should have been a hint to that.
+1. Those of us who are like this can multitask, meaning we can still get everything done and a little iClub break here and there on the side.

There's little point in arguing with someone who wants nothing more than to stir the pot.

Oh and there is such a thing as an IGNORE LIST people

Last edited by 04GG; 03-23-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:24 PM

[QUOTE=Volkey;3223087]Am I really going to waste 5 minutes of my valuable Friday to reply to this?? Sure am.

First off, I don't blame ANYONE for "kicking you to the curb" at their meets, I mean honestly, can you? Who wants to hang out with a retard drooling all over himself the whole time? Its just got bad news written all over it..

Second, I'm like the rest of the other "young *** punks?". Strange you would say this when you are Buzz-kill of every single thread that you ever post in. Your contribution to this Community is about as much as Helen Keller on a water polo team.. Not much

Third, No one "Hunts you down" You are the no brainier who is always putting a target on your fore-head every time you post. I mean honestly, you really see NOTHING wrong with all the stupid, un-needed, and idiotic posts you have?? Nothing? Well... this brings me back to my first point, you my friend are Brain-Dead and you should be training for this years games rather than being on the Internet talking to "strangers" who are far more intelligent than one's self.

Lastly, You will never deserve the opportunity to shake my hand, EVER.

You're the one who needs to learn how to read cuz i never said i was ever kicked to the curb, those were others fool.

What community, the one overrun by a stupid chicken constantly posting meaningless threads about pure bullsh*t. I know who my friends are & who's the *******s on here, it ain't hard to tell.

This place is full of opinions, then why when i say something y'all wanna jump on it like white on rice? Can't keep to yourselves, that's the problem, you ain't got nothing nice to say then go play & joke with your buddies, where they'll understand your stupid stuff. Come at me like that & sure i'll get angry, if you got respect then you'd never say the sh*t here or in person, it doesn't matter where it's at.

Oh, by the way, i'd never touch your filthy hand anyways, it's probably been up some chicken's ***, considering how much you support him. I get it now, everyone who acts like y'all are just plain *******s, i can see the normal people from the real jerks.

And why do you have a fatuation with "retarded" comments, you're either one yourself or know many, considering the people you like, they're not to far away i guess. William Hung wants his microphone back & say "hi" to Corky Thatcher for me hahaha. I think you're the one who belongs in a DD carehome *****!
Old 03-23-2012, 01:31 PM

Yes, it's everyone against Phil. You are right, the rest of us are all wrong.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:33 PM

Car Info: 90 325is
If your gonna "work for the state" then stop watching all that daytime trash tv(judge joe.brown, judge judy, jerry springer, ect). You talk like all the *******s that are on those shows.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by thejordan
here's the tally, so far i got:
ol' *****es nerds ****ers gay 'lil ***** brah jokes dicks ol' dicks assclowns *******s dumb hypocrite ****ing retard fakeass *****es Snoop Dogg pussies *********
Don't be scurred of a 'lil cussing, they're only words after all!
Old 03-23-2012, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by $hane
If your gonna "work for the state" then stop watching all that daytime trash tv(judge joe.brown, judge judy, jerry springer, ect). You talk like all the *******s that are on those shows.
Man a DI would eat you up alive, you wouldn't last 1 second in BC being all afraid of cursing! Freedom of speech baby, i guess you love censorship!

Quick Reply: Brz