Brz

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 11:12 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
At least we show up to subaru meets in subaru
You got the ****ing nerve, does this sound familiar from last night-a bike, a supra, & a audi...damn retarded hypocrite! There's hella people showing up to your stupid segregated meets in different sh*t other than Subies *******, think before you start spitting bull****!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:30 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by Volkey
You are by FAR the most un-educated, idiotic, retard I have ever experienced on the World Wide Web.. In fact, after reading your posts, I checked the 2011 Special Olympics winner just to be sure it was you getting the gold medal.

Never once have I seen a useful post come from your user-name, NEVER.

Do everyone, (including yourself and my unborn children) a favor and throw away your computer and get a job, go back to school, and do something with your life other than trying to be the He-Man of the Internet.

My god... Some peoples kids...
Cant believe I didnt remember this earlier...... This goes hand in hand with your post to him!

Last edited by pho_shizzle; 03-23-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
You got the ****ing nerve, does this sound familiar from last night-a bike, a supra, & a audi...damn retarded hypocrite! There's hella people showing up to your stupid segregated meets in different sh*t other than Subies *******, think before you start spitting bull****!
way to respond to something i wrote over 12 hours earlier.

And just FYI, the people that showed up in different cars, actually OWN subarus and actually own more than 1 vehicle, i know thats a hard concept to grasp when its hard for you to keep one around yourself
Old 03-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
You are by FAR the most un-educated, idiotic, retard I have ever experienced on the World Wide Web.. In fact, after reading your posts, I checked the 2011 Special Olympics winner just to be sure it was you getting the gold medal.

Do everyone, (including yourself and my unborn children) a favor and throw away your computer and get a job, go back to school, and do something with your life other than trying to be the He-Man of the Internet.

Originally Posted by irrational x
I went to bed and, suddenly, this thread got magical. Bra-****ing-vo gentlemen.

Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'm officially removing your noob status...
Originally Posted by rupees88
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
this....ALL this actually made me laugh out loud
Old 03-23-2012, 11:45 AM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Guy on the R6: Owns a STI hatch. Also, has a job

Guy with the Audi: Sold his Suabru BY CHOICE, Also, HAS A JOB

Guy with the Supra: Sold his subaru BY CHOICE, Also, HAS A JOB

Not to mention all of them are pleasant to be around (you might want to try that one someday)
Old 03-23-2012, 11:49 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch

Phil... I think it is pretty obvious that you need to get off i-club and get a job.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:51 AM

Yo i got your ****ing retard right here, your words over the internet don't mean sh*t dude, you don't even know me! You're just like the rest of them youngass punks, got no damn respect these days, this generation was brought up the wrong way.You better watch what you say, i don't give a **** if you drive a Subaru, this sh*t's personal now, trying to copy your buddy.

Why don't you tell them to just stay out of my business if they can't talk right, trying to always hunt me down just to start sh*t. They're the ones posting all those dumb useless threads that have nothing to do with cars, trying to go around acting like they own this crap. Constantly putting others down & trying to ridicule them with those stupid pics, do you see me going around doing that to anybody, hell no! I'm ashamed to have defended your kind in my lifetime, you guys make me sick.

Oh i got some members who go to our meets now who've gone to the Sac ones & they've told me the same sh*t, how they were ignored & kicked to the curb there cuz they ain't part of stupidasschickensh*t's clique. Coincidence, i think not, so keep supporting those losers who pride themselves as being real *******s. Meet up with a bunch of dicks, hah, i think not! If you're willing to talk all that sh*t online then try to shake my hand & smile in my face when meeting in person, i call that fakeass *****es, i don't need that crap in my life.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:58 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Yo i got your ****ing retard right here, your words over the internet don't mean sh*t dude, you don't even know me! You're just like the rest of them youngass punks, got no damn respect these days, this generation was brought up the wrong way.You better watch what you say, i don't give a **** if you drive a Subaru, this sh*t's personal now, trying to copy your buddy.

Why don't you tell them to just stay out of my business if they can't talk right, trying to always hunt me down just to start sh*t. They're the ones posting all those dumb useless threads that have nothing to do with cars, trying to go around acting like they own this crap. Constantly putting others down & trying to ridicule them with those stupid pics, do you see me going around doing that to anybody, hell no! I'm ashamed to have defended your kind in my lifetime, you guys make me sick.

Oh i got some members who go to our meets now who've gone to the Sac ones & they've told me the same sh*t, how they were ignored & kicked to the curb there cuz they ain't part of stupidasschickensh*t's clique. Coincidence, i think not, so keep supporting those losers who pride themselves as being real *******s. Meet up with a bunch of dicks, hah, i think not! If you're willing to talk all that sh*t online then try to shake my hand & smile in my face when meeting in person, i call that fakeass *****es, i don't need that crap in my life.
quoted before ninja edits. highlighted the really primo stuff
Old 03-23-2012, 11:59 AM

Kinda hard to from a playstation isn't it?

i don't need that crap in my life.
Too busy job hunting?
Old 03-23-2012, 12:01 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
way to respond to something i wrote over 12 hours earlier.

And just FYI, the people that showed up in different cars, actually OWN subarus and actually own more than 1 vehicle, i know thats a hard concept to grasp when its hard for you to keep one around yourself
Sorry, but i don't live on here like you do, get a life idiot!

"Oh at least i show up in a Subaru", i don't give a **** how many cars you own or what type, the key to your stupid post was trying to put me down for not driving a Subie to a Subie meet. Think about it McFly, they did the same thing point blank, the problem with you is that you're constantly trying to manipulate everything you post afterwards. Why didn't they drive their Subaru then if they have one already? It ain't about just the cars idiot, we welcome anyone with anything. Just ask Miko or roots19 or Jarek how you've treated them at your so-called unsegregated meets. They tell me how you really are, so just go kick it with the rest of the ******* lovers you only associate with.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:04 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
i don't need that crap in my life.
So GTFO?

Old 03-23-2012, 12:10 PM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
so...brz?
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
everyone needs to 5-star this thread.

Sorry, but i don't live on here like you do, get a life idiot!

"Oh at least i show up in a Subaru", i don't give a **** how many cars you own or what type, the key to your stupid post was trying to put me down for not driving a Subie to a Subie meet. Think about it McFly, they did the same thing point blank, the problem with you is that you're constantly trying to manipulate everything you post afterwards. Why didn't they drive their Subaru then if they have one already? It ain't about just the cars idiot, we welcome anyone with anything. Just ask Miko or roots19 or Jarek how you've treated them at your so-called unsegregated meets. They tell me how you really are, so just go kick it with the rest of the ******* lovers you only associate with.
He happens to be welcomed by everyone and a great person. Sorry kiddo, you are an idiot.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quick Reply: Brz