BMW Rant

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by glenspen
Wow Jared, you really change your cars a lot.
Only in the last couple of years lol.
Glen, what's news? It's been awhile. Ever go to Cafe Zen?

Originally Posted by iBlueVirus
yeah, no kidding... very time he comes over for a detail job is a different car! LOL!
I might have another new one by the next visit Leo LMAO.
If the STI didn't get me into so much trouble, I'd still have it. Although it would be fully-built in every way now lol. Subaru would make more money from me if they made something new that I like. But I'd say that with 3 new Subies since 2002, they've made money from me already lmao.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:14 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Sooo... bringing this back from the dead.

My moms car got the "stutter" upon start up today while I was in it. "engine malfunction. reduced power". The tow truck came and took it to BMW Concord, again. We'll see what they have to say this time.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:19 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
wooow....... ef bmw's

hope they have a loaner car for you right away this time. and seriously, beat the hell out of it.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:19 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by woocabin
hope they have a loaner car for you right away this time. and seriously, beat the hell out of it.
^^this
Old 09-16-2010, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by woocabin
wooow....... ef bmw's

I'm on hold with them right now to make sure that the car got there. I will find out about the loaner shortly...
Old 09-16-2010, 02:38 PM

Car Info: Type 53
cliffsnotes anyone?

TL DR.

Originally Posted by XkrazyAsianX
mine hasn't had any problems yet. *knock on wood*, but it took two cranks to start yesterday... *sigh*
more than 2 cranks and you're playing with it bro!

Last edited by mcast; 09-16-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:47 PM

I just got off of the phone with Concord BMW.

I talked to someone in the service department and explained that we have never been given a loaner car through Concord BMW because "they are overbooked", and she awkwardly giggled and told me that she was told that they are overbooked right now. She then transferred me to the actual loaner department.

Right away, I explained the same thing as above. (sorry for being redundant) That we have never been given a loaner car and that we would like one since the weekend is coming up. She said "um" a few times then politely told me that they are all booked right now, but she "understands" why I am frustrated. Then followed up by saying that they are not normally booked out. I then calmly told her that I feel as if I am being neglected as a customer, I am dissatisfied with Concord BMW's service and that I find it coincidental that I have never been able to get a loaner car. She apologized and said that she would be calling me back shortly.

...lets see what she says.

Last edited by Turbo Rob; 09-16-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:54 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
just call BMW of North America and either complain about the dealership or request a buy back

I requested a buy back on my 335i and got an answer within 2 weeks...they are buying it back for $4k less than what I paid for it 3.5 years ago
Old 09-16-2010, 02:54 PM

Car Info: 98 RS, 69 camaro, 02 wrx
Sucks sorry to hear about yer crappy experience. Bimmers are great cars, unfortunately their dealerships often suck.

My M has been great to me so far, but after the maintanence ($75 worth of 10w 60) I started thinking that bimmers are probably the only car you'd be better off buying brand new..

but after all the stories of dealership horrors, im changing my mind again! lol, luckily I have a great indy shop that I trust!!

Good Luck w/ everything
Old 09-16-2010, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Zoeb2s
just call BMW of North America and either complain about the dealership or request a buy back

I requested a buy back on my 335i and got an answer within 2 weeks...they are buying it back for $4k less than what I paid for it 3.5 years ago
I'm going to PM you with some questions in a little bit. Thanks for the info.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by SubieFoo
Sucks sorry to hear about yer crappy experience. Bimmers are great cars, unfortunately their dealerships often suck.

My M has been great to me so far, but after the maintanence ($75 worth of 10w 60) I started thinking that bimmers are probably the only car you'd be better off buying brand new..

but after all the stories of dealership horrors, im changing my mind again! lol, luckily I have a great indy shop that I trust!!

Good Luck w/ everything
Yeah don't get me wrong, I love the car, and I wish more than anything that there wasn't any problems.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:02 PM

I just got off the phone with BMW Concord and was told that they would have us a loaner or rental car.

Old 09-16-2010, 03:05 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Sorry about your troubles, but I am 2+ years and 30K+ miles in and have had zero problems except with the display on the radio which is in the process of being fixed. If I were you I would find a Service Advisor you like there, ask on one of the BMW boards who is good at Concord, and deal exclusively with that person. I have my SA at Peter Pan, I never call the general line, I speak with my advisor, she gets me what I want/need including loaners when they are "booked out" and as long as you give them good ratings for their service they will continue to take care of you.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Ze Mole!

Car Info: 2009 Forester X Limited, 1988 BMW 535IS
The left rear window doesn't work on my BMW, what a POS!
Old 09-16-2010, 03:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Originally Posted by Zoeb2s

why you getting rid of the 335?

Quick Reply: BMW Rant