BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 05:25 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
saw a parked 06-07 white wrx limited two cars over from mine with aftermarket rims, sti front badge and lip, tan leather interior (first one ive seen just like mine), and mach III decals on the rear windows parked in the best buy parking lot in SF
Old 11-17-2007, 05:46 PM

Car Info: '07 STI
hey, that's neighbor's car or vennis' car. but i think it's my neighbor's car tho....
Old 11-17-2007, 06:26 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by dunnojack
hey, that's neighbor's car or vennis' car. but i think it's my neighbor's car tho....
ive seen that car on i-club somewhere before so I know hes on the forums. I saw the mach III evo with the wide *** wheels and the huge red mach III decal on the rear windshield today on noriega street too. I just might have to come in and buy a set of 18 x9.5s from you henry (yea i know, I just bought rims yada yada yada)
Old 11-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
"NEVS WRX" lic plate on a newer white WRX at Robert Half International in Pleasanton yesterday (or two days ago). What were you doing there? Is this the same Nev that went from a WRX to Scion TC and back to a WRX? The Croatian guy that I know... Same Nev?
Old 11-18-2007, 01:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
friday night, spotted norcalbugeye in downtown SJ on market street and san carlos. wsup man?

just after that, spotted a silver bugeye on coleman ave right under the gudalupe underpass is. only thing i noticed was wheels and a nice sounding exhaust.

both sightings were around 11pm
Old 11-18-2007, 02:36 AM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
At about 12:30AM tonight, I saw a black 06-07 sedan with an exhaust on Mowry. Is that anyone here?
Old 11-18-2007, 05:39 AM

Car Info: 413whp/461wtq
Originally Posted by A.V.E.
friday night, spotted norcalbugeye in downtown SJ on market street and san carlos. wsup man?

just got off work..haha did you hear the guys on the light rail station telling us to "light em up"

BTW, new wheels look awesome bro!
Old 11-18-2007, 09:10 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by NorCalBugEye
just got off work..haha did you hear the guys on the light rail station telling us to "light em up"

BTW, new wheels look awesome bro!
hahah no way

appreciate the kind words about the wheels
Old 11-18-2007, 04:48 PM

Car Info: 413whp/461wtq
anytime
Old 11-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Spotted at the Fremont Costco tonight (about 2 hours ago) parked right in front of the store at the entrance:

A Sonic Blue 2008 (maybe 2007) "STi" forester. Had factory STi wheels, all the STi aero bits and looked just like a real STi forester, only this one was automatic and didn't have big brakes (stock brakes from what I could tell).

It was one of those "Win this car" when you fill out a quick survey type cars.. It didn't have lic plates, just yellow paper lic plates that had the name of the promotion company on it.

This was really strange to see, I wish I had a camera with me but all I had was my camera phone and it was far too dark to get anything with it.

Has anyone else seen this? It looks AMAZING! My fiancee thought it was TERRIBLE looking and she even laughed at me for liking it so much Though she is willing to get it as our second car because I like it so much and she doesn't really care about cars as much as I do... Yay for me!
Old 11-18-2007, 06:56 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by brucelee
Spotted at the Fremont Costco tonight (about 2 hours ago) parked right in front of the store at the entrance:

A Sonic Blue 2008 (maybe 2007) "STi" forester. Had factory STi wheels, all the STi aero bits and looked just like a real STi forester, only this one was automatic and didn't have big brakes (stock brakes from what I could tell).

It was one of those "Win this car" when you fill out a quick survey type cars.. It didn't have lic plates, just yellow paper lic plates that had the name of the promotion company on it.

This was really strange to see, I wish I had a camera with me but all I had was my camera phone and it was far too dark to get anything with it.

Has anyone else seen this? It looks AMAZING! My fiancee thought it was TERRIBLE looking and she even laughed at me for liking it so much Though she is willing to get it as our second car because I like it so much and she doesn't really care about cars as much as I do... Yay for me!
i went to costco earlier too and saw it. looked pretty sick.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:20 PM

Car Info: nothing
santa rosa police station around 5pm.

wagon rally blue, tint, decal on wind shield that said subaru with the logo, stock rims, parked next to you for 5minutes :-p

License plate ended with "wrx" !!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 07:24 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan

2008 Forester XT Sports. Huge sunroof, random STi exterior bits, and STi badged wheels. GET IT DUDE.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:26 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com

yup i was there earlier too looked pretty nice..
Old 11-19-2007, 01:26 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Whoever is in the SRP RS w/ Lic# SR 25 RS on 580 last night, I dont want to race you. Also, a little driving tip, dont ride someones blind spot, especially when they have their blinker on becuase they are trying to get over.

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.