BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 09:55 PM

Car Info: toaster
saw Antiochcali on buchanan all the way down to lonetree. i was right behind you in the psm sedan lowered with superleggaras. we talked for a little bit at a stop sign and you turned on to dallas ranch. i like how you take turns hard even with the kid strapped into the seat! good lookin wagon!

WES
Old 09-08-2005, 09:59 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
Originally Posted by gottaWRX
saw Antiochcali on buchanan all the way down to lonetree. i was right behind you in the psm sedan lowered with superleggaras. we talked for a little bit at a stop sign and you turned on to dallas ranch. i like how you take turns hard even with the kid strapped into the seat! good lookin wagon!
Yo' Glad you said hello! - Your car looks clean and mean! Great exhuast sound!

Yeah, my kid loves my car - he giggles every time I step on it

When he rides with his mommy he constantly yells, "Faster, faster!"

I told her he never says that in my car
Old 09-08-2005, 10:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline

WES

It might have been you I saw the other day then Wes. You followed me all the way down the dump road, James Donlan, and got in front of me on Lone Tree only to tun in to 76. Was that you? When you went quickly around the corner from JD to Lone Tree I gunned to follow you. Problem was I gunned it too hard, spun the tires for a sec, and kicked in the traction control only to have the power pulled back on me. :/ Stupid FWD cars. You probably didn't even notice me since I was in the Redline.

-Chris

Last edited by bassplayrr; 09-08-2005 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:15 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
WRB bug eye'ed WRX on 19th street from SFSU to Geary street around 7 PM. I was in the silver FXT... nice ride!
Old 09-08-2005, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by bassplayrr
It might have been you I saw the other day then Wes. You followed me all the way down the dump road, James Donlan, and got in front of me on Lone Tree only to tun in to 76. Was that you? When you went quickly around the corner from JD to Lone Tree I gunned to follow you. Problem was I gunned it too hard, spun the tires for a sec, and kicked in the traction control only to have the power pulled back on me. :/ Stupid FWD cars. You probably didn't even notice me since I was in the Redline.

-Chris
yea i wasnt sure if that was you, i glanced over for a sec but thought that someone else might have gotten another redline in antioch. guess not. well i know what cars yours and now ill honk at you to get your attention. good lookin saturn btw. see you around chris.

WES
Old 09-08-2005, 10:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
yea i wasnt sure if that was you, i glanced over for a sec but thought that someone else might have gotten another redline in antioch. guess not. well i know what cars yours and now ill honk at you to get your attention. good lookin saturn btw. see you around chris.

WES

Thanks man. Yeah, I looked over at you when you passed but realized you probably wouldn't know who the hell I was and I didn't want you to think I was just some random bloke muggin you. See you around man. Sweet ride by the way, well put together and tastefull.

-Chris
Old 09-08-2005, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Thanks man. Yeah, I looked over at you when you passed but realized you probably wouldn't know who the hell I was and I didn't want you to think I was just some random bloke muggin you. See you around man. Sweet ride by the way, well put together and tastefull.

-Chris
thanks Chris,

its nice to finally get noticed around this side of the east bay. great to see all of you guys who actually acknowledge one another. see you guys on the road.

WES
Old 09-08-2005, 10:49 PM

Car Info: 2008 specB
8:45 or so? El Camino Real in Santa Clara, silver bugeye, black hood...me- '04 blue WRX, I think you thought I was someone else lol
Old 09-08-2005, 11:23 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
today around 1130am, northbound 101, before Sunnyvale-Saratoga, black bugeye, Carbon-Ti exhaust, rims, I-Club sticker, catless.

me- black guy in white BMW parts van that rolled up and gave you the compliment on your ride
Old 09-09-2005, 08:25 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX STi - Aspen White / Silver
Yesterday (Thursday) on 87 northbound around late afternoon. White WRX with Morettes (I think? not too good on identifying headlight mods) got on from Capitol Expwy and got off very next exit at Curtner.

I was in a white STi and gave you a wave back at the last second. Sorry almost missed you, didn't see ya until I passed the car behind you.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
yesterday(friday) off Treat blvd in Concord, Silver STI with two BIG blue stripes down the middle. Cop threw on his lights right as you passed me, did you get pulled over??
Old 09-10-2005, 01:34 AM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Originally Posted by Krinkov
yesterday(friday) off Treat blvd in Concord, Silver STI with two BIG blue stripes down the middle. Cop threw on his lights right as you passed me, did you get pulled over??
I saw that guy on Main St in Walnut Creek about 2 nights ago.
Old 09-10-2005, 01:37 AM

Car Info: 2002 Aspen WRX RIP:2003 WRB Wrx
Saw bassplayer this morning on hwy 4 . I was gettin off on the somersville exit I honked and reved.. It was about.. 6:45am
Old 09-10-2005, 06:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2006 BLQ WRX WGN
I was working in Livermore this morning and when I got off work (about 8:30am), I saw within one minute a bugeye black wrx, seemingly stock with silver BBS's on Bluebell (going to work, I'm sure) and then a blue wrx wagon on 580 west, also seemingly stock with "BOSLEY" (I think) on the license plate - driving too slow to get on the freeway... grrr.. (from the springtime road exit)... I gave the passenger a goofy look.

Granted, I was in a red honda civic si coupe with Montana plates, so I don't count for anything.

That's my spotting, I'm done now.

Last edited by Mikkito; 09-10-2005 at 06:21 PM. Reason: derfff
Old 09-10-2005, 09:12 PM

Car Info: 13 SWP WRX Hatch
Silver STi on Lake Merced...i flashed you from behind...i was in the black STi

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.