BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 06:30 PM

Car Info: '06 RBP Impreza 2.5i
Originally Posted by illusion
02-03 wagon by banana leaf in thousand pitas. Little heavy on the stickers for my taste but definately a sharp ride. morrettes, brembos, the whole 9 yards. Parked adjacent to me in my little 05. Just thought I'd say hi. Plate read "SUB WRX"

pardon the phone pic, it doesn't do well when there's a sun glare in the picture. There's and i-club sticker on the passengers side rear window.

Also saw a pretty sweet black 02-03 sedan lowered with blac windows and some sticker int he middle of the lower back window that I didn't recognize that was nice enough to let me out of my parking space so he could have it(I'd been siitting there for 2 minutes and noone would let me out. Just wanted to say thanks and Hi
I spotted the same cars during lunch (@ Mahalo Hawaii). Which one was yours? I was in a green ol' school Impreza w/ a CF hood.

The black sedan was pretty clean. I was on my out as he turned into the lot. Gave him a quick "nod", he glanced and drove on in.

Karl
Old 07-25-2005, 06:36 PM

Car Info: '01 Forester S
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by illusion
02-03 wagon by banana leaf in thousand pitas. Little heavy on the stickers for my taste but definately a sharp ride. morrettes, brembos, the whole 9 yards. Parked adjacent to me in my little 05. Just thought I'd say hi. Plate read "SUB WRX"

pardon the phone pic, it doesn't do well when there's a sun glare in the picture. There's and i-club sticker on the passengers side rear window.

Just wanted to say thanks and Hi
That should be ImpalaSSAutoX's car.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon x2
Around 6:20 tonight I saw a white '04/'05 sedan with no plates, WRX side skirts, STi splitters, STi scoop, silver rims on 880 northbound. I couldn't tell if it was an STi or not, but it was purdy because white cars are the best. The driver gave me an enthusiastic wave too, and he kinda looked like Charlie.

Then around 6:30 or so, I saw a blue bug eye wagon with a Cobb license plate frame and what I'm assuming is Cobb exhaust on Jackson. I've seen you 3 or 4 times now, usually in the mornings on 880. Nice car.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Today around noon or so I saw an 02-03 white wagon with gunmetal wheels and what looked like a Borla Hush driving pretty quickly being followed by an 04 STi with WRX wing, silver wheels, and a single tip aftermarket exhaust. You guys were both on 880 headed from Hayward to Union City right around the Industrial exit. I was in the Blaze Yellow WRX. I would have followed you guys along, but you were going a tad faster than my granny *** drives.

-Chris
Old 07-25-2005, 07:15 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Today around noon or so I saw an 02-03 white wagon with gunmetal wheels and what looked like a Borla Hush driving pretty quickly being followed by an 04 STi with WRX wing, silver wheels, and a single tip aftermarket exhaust. You guys were both on 880 headed from Hayward to Union City right around the Industrial exit. I was in the Blaze Yellow WRX. I would have followed you guys along, but you were going a tad faster than my granny *** drives.

-Chris
Hey from Antioch!

That was just me (white wagon) owning MNAVARRO (Blue STi with WRX wing)

I was trying to wave to you, but I couldn't get in a good position due to traffic.

Well I finally spotted you but nowhere near Antioch
Old 07-25-2005, 07:17 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by AntiochCali
Hey from Antioch!

That was just me (white wagon) owning MNAVARRO (Blue STi with WRX wing)

I was trying to wave to you, but I couldn't get in a good position due to traffic.

Well I finally spotted you but nowhere near Antioch

Hahaha! Figures you and I would spot eachother a good 1-1.5 hours away from antioch when we live like 5 minutes from eachother. Go figure.I waved at the dude in the Sti, but I don't think he saw me. And, like you said, I never caught a good enough angle to see you in your car. Your wagon looks nice man. It looked really nice getting away from an STi like that.

-Chris
Old 07-25-2005, 07:41 PM

Car Info: '09 accord, '14 2 seater chevy
Originally Posted by kitsune713
I spotted the same cars during lunch (@ Mahalo Hawaii). Which one was yours? I was in a green ol' school Impreza w/ a CF hood.

The black sedan was pretty clean. I was on my out as he turned into the lot. Gave him a quick "nod", he glanced and drove on in.

Karl

I was the one in front and right of this car. PSM wagon with black windows and subzeros, of course my i-club sticker in the top of the back window.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:06 PM

Hahaha! Figures you and I would spot eachother a good 1-1.5 hours away from antioch when we live like 5 minutes from eachother...

MNAVARRO also lives in Antioch, at least until the first of Aug.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:11 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by AntiochCali
MNAVARRO also lives in Antioch, at least until the first of Aug.

Yeah, I thought I had seen him before on HWY4 in the mornings. But the car I always saw had a pink rear swaybar and I couldn't see that on the STi I saw this afternoon, so I didn't think it was the same car. Does that guy have no suby love, or does he just have bad peripheral vision? Cause everytime I have waived at him he just ignores me. Ah well.

-Chris

Last edited by bassplayrr; 07-26-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:12 PM

...Does that guy [MNAVARRO] have no supy love, or does he just have bad peripheral vision? Cause everytime I have waived at him he just ignores me...
Yeah, he sucks.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:07 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
saw a silver 03 i think,sedan single exaust,on the corner of 4th and farmers ln.santa rosa.i wasn't in my car but it was parked near by.i saw the driver eyeballin it so i threw him a peace sign he did the same.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:31 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
02/03 WRB wagon with single tip aftermarket exhaust on san thomas heading north. we both took the 15mph exit squeling our tires and both got on it hard getting onto central. I threw up the peace sign as I passed to turn down bowers
Old 07-26-2005, 03:39 PM

Car Info: '00 GT Wagon, BP wannabe
Who owns the white STi with the plate "NO DELAY"? I saw you on 280 to 19th yesterday.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:50 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Some guy in a rally blue pearl 2.5RS waved at me down Grimmer by Fremont Blvd. on my way home from work. Hi, I was the RS sedan with the coupe wing and bronze wheels.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:35 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
Spotted a Black Bug-eye going down Sullivan Ave. in Daly City (by the In n' Out). Had aftermarket exhaust and blue HIDs. Had stock wing as well. Didn't appear to be lowered.

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.