BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 07:20 AM

Car Info: 2005 Blue STi Gold Wheels Piggy Stickers!!!
Talking 85 South at 6:30 am Silver WRX Wagon

It looked lowered and debadged heading south on 85. Tinted windows, and he didn't seem to wave, but got behind me at my usual cruze speed for a while. I got off at Winchester.

Also saw a silver hummer, he gave me a thumbs up but not sure if he was a memeber.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Last night on Ashby in Berkeley, SRP WRX sedan debadged with a roof rack. I was in the old yellow Celica. After that I saw 8 other WRXs but forgot what cept for a black/gold STi and 3x WRB bugeye wagons.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:43 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Friday night around 10:30.

237 going toward Mt.View from Milpitas. Blue WRX sedan. Modified. Exhaust. Flew by me doing over 100mph chasing after some kind of wagon...a mazda or toyota..one of the two.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:17 PM

Car Info: my 02 Wrx > STi = G35
bally total fitness - fremont off of fremont blvd i saw a wrb wrx, parked, gold rims (didn't notice anything else since i was in a hurry to find parking, i don't even remember noticing which year you were). just wanted to say "hi" if you're on here. i was in a g35 that ended up parking practically in front of albertsons so you wouldn't have noticed me or my wannabe subaru.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:32 PM

Car Info: 91 legacy, 87 mr2, 17 forester xt
Saw an grey STI at around 5:50pm on 237 heading west bound. you exited lawence while i had to head towards foothill college......wassup.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon x2
Originally Posted by wrexxy
bally total fitness - fremont off of fremont blvd i saw a wrb wrx, parked, gold rims (didn't notice anything else since i was in a hurry to find parking, i don't even remember noticing which year you were). just wanted to say "hi" if you're on here. i was in a g35 that ended up parking practically in front of albertsons so you wouldn't have noticed me or my wannabe subaru.
That's probably Aaron. I can't remember his I-Club name, but I sent him your post. We'll see if he replies.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:05 AM

Car Info: 04 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by wrexxy
What's up wrexxy! that was me. parking sucks there at prime time huh? sometimes I'm tempted to park in those 15min spaces. Well, I don't know what you look like but if I notice you in your G35 or "wannabe subaru" I'll be sure to say hi!

And Kellie how did you know it was me?? =P
Old 06-14-2005, 08:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
wrb wrx with gold rims
i have a twin
Old 06-14-2005, 08:42 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by chochocho
Saw an grey STI at around 5:50pm on 237 heading west bound. you exited lawence while i had to head towards foothill college......wassup.

I think ive seen the same one. I was exiting the 237 there and he was going up lawrence

Im also in a crystal grey Sti
Old 06-14-2005, 09:25 AM

Car Info: my 02 Wrx > STi = G35
Originally Posted by ScubaruImpreza
What's up wrexxy! that was me. parking sucks there at prime time huh? sometimes I'm tempted to park in those 15min spaces. Well, I don't know what you look like but if I notice you in your G35 or "wannabe subaru" I'll be sure to say hi!

And Kellie how did you know it was me?? =P
ahhh, yea it was prime time but my class is at 6 m-w so i have no choice but to suck it up and freaking join the crowd. parking there sucks!! i've been tempted many times to park at the togos parking spaces...too bad i'm skurred of getting ticketed. i figure i'm there to work out so i can't really moan about having to walk from the other side of the lot to go to the gym
Old 06-14-2005, 09:49 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Friday night around 10:30.

237 going toward Mt.View from Milpitas. Blue WRX sedan. Modified. Exhaust. Flew by me doing over 100mph chasing after some kind of wagon...a mazda or toyota..one of the two.

figured nobody would own up to driving like a damn retard and nearly ripping my bumper off.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:15 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
figured nobody would own up to driving like a damn retard and nearly ripping my bumper off.

it was me. ;x

I do nascar passes all the time clipping cars, its fun.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:47 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by mcdrama
it was me. ;x

I do nascar passes all the time clipping cars, its fun.

I got mad skills yo!!!!. Would have just kept it going around and continued on my marry way. haaaaaa.

No seriously though. I was in the slow lane blinker on and I look over my shoulder...don't see anything and pull over. this wagon comes flying up on from god knows where...I'm thinking the fast lane and nearly rips my bumper off with the wrx close behind. I considered running them down but I had a passenger and it just wouldn't have been a good decision...probably what nearly got me smashed. Watched as they went cutting across and in front of traffic for the next couple miles. stupid.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:48 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
I got mad skills yo!!!!. Would have just kept it going around and continued on my marry way. haaaaaa.

No seriously though. I was in the slow lane blinker on and I look over my shoulder...don't see anything and pull over. this wagon comes flying up on from god knows where...I'm thinking the fast lane and nearly rips my bumper off with the wrx close behind. I considered running them down but I had a passenger and it just wouldn't have been a good decision...probably what nearly got me smashed. Watched as they went cutting across and in front of traffic for the next couple miles. stupid.

aawwe, but you were the one(or one of I should say) that passed me on mines at a buck 20. ;P
Old 06-14-2005, 12:53 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by mcdrama
aawwe, but you were the one(or one of I should say) that passed me on mines at a buck 20. ;P

hey now...it was 127...get it right..haaaa.

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.