BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 09:35 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Talking

around 4pm in san carlos, spotted a silver bugeye with four guys on el camino, turning onto olive...

has some form of rim ( cant tell ) and polished stainless exhaust, with a smallish tip. i was in the white L sedan with WRX wheels and N1 exhaust. i've seen the car around SC a lot, nice ride......
Old 05-31-2005, 11:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon x2
This morning around 7:30-7:40 on 880 southbound from like...Whippleish, spotted Mr. Fancy Pants again. I see you once or twice a month in the same place at the same time and you NEVER wave unless I hang out my window and flail madly. Silverthorn RS coupe, JDM tails, silver or white front badge, clear corners and blinkers, STi wing. Asian male driver.

Also, at the same exact time, there was a Blue Ridge Pearl RS coupe next to the car in front of me. Wingless, bronze or gunmetal wheels, smaller diameter aftermarket exhaust (Cobb? I dunno) and I think it had a front lip, but I didn't get a good look because I never quite caught up. I really like the winglessness though...looked damn good.

AAAAND I spotted Davon on Sunday night around 10:30 or 11:00pm turning onto Mowry from 880 south. I was in a Suburban on dubs...
Old 06-01-2005, 07:47 AM

Car Info: 씨발 개새끼야.
Spotted on john daly blvd heading century theater. round eyes silver wrx with fog lite cover. was it you berry.
also sotted on highway 80 around battle mountain, heading towards salt lake city. Brand new no licensed 2005 red WRX with a lot of stuff on the back seat.
have not seen any modified subaru in salt lake city yet.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:08 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by kurohyou
I guess that were us(2wrb sedans, 2wrb/1obp wagons), it was a great drive.
sweet. Yeah I didn't really count I just know there was one black wagon. single tip exhaust...either 05 stock or aftermarket.

Looked like you guys were off for a good time. I was stuck behind that idiot in the white truck. Otherwise you would have just seen a white blur go by.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:11 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
sweet. Yeah I didn't really count I just know there was one black wagon. single tip exhaust...either 05 stock or aftermarket.

Looked like you guys were off for a good time. I was stuck behind that idiot in the white truck. Otherwise you would have just seen a white blur go by.
That was you?! SWEET! I remember thinking "I wonder if thats OneManArmy?"

All I rememberwas white wagon waving with bronze wheels, thinking "if they are from i-club they had to know it was me with the yellow rims".

That day ROCKED!
Old 06-01-2005, 09:59 AM

Car Info: 05 dusty black wagon

yep, that's my 05 wagon, stock exhaust.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:08 AM

Car Info: 03 MBP WRX
Silver wingless 04/05 wrx sedan w/ exhaust and aftermarket wheels on 680s near san ramon this morning around 9am. I was in the black bug eye sedan. We waived to eachother.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:33 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by mcdrama
That was you?! SWEET! I remember thinking "I wonder if thats OneManArmy?"

All I rememberwas white wagon waving with bronze wheels, thinking "if they are from i-club they had to know it was me with the yellow rims".

That day ROCKED!

haaaaa. true that. crazy thing is I didn't even see the wheels. Otherwise I would have known.

Where you in the back? I only got a good look at a couple of the cars. I had to keep half an eye on the truck because I was afraid he was gonna flick a booger on me.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:52 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
haaaaa. true that. crazy thing is I didn't even see the wheels. Otherwise I would have known.

Where you in the back? I only got a good look at a couple of the cars. I had to keep half an eye on the truck because I was afraid he was gonna flick a booger on me.
Racenut was first, I was second, 1badrex 3rd, Blubaru(the one that lives in Boulder Creek), then kurohyou. Was an EPIC drive man!
Old 06-01-2005, 12:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally Posted by sireatalot
Scoobydon is famous.. always getting spotted!
that was just my second sighting haha
Old 06-01-2005, 12:35 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
Originally Posted by mbquarts
Silver wingless 04/05 wrx sedan w/ exhaust and aftermarket wheels on 680s near san ramon this morning around 9am. I was in the black bug eye sedan. We waived to eachother.
that was me. your car is really nice man. makes me wish i wasnt such a lazy *** and could keep a black car clean. i like what you've done. makes me appreciate the bug eyes.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:37 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by subiedon
that was just my second sighting haha

did you know that was me? You looked scared when I threw revs at you like I really wanted to race in bumper to bumper traffic..haaa.

I just did that to get your attention.

i was like..>WTF dude...I don't think he knows who I am...I just talked to you like....last tuesday about jacking your wheels..haaa.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
did you know that was me? You looked scared when I threw revs at you like I really wanted to race in bumper to bumper traffic..haaa.

I just did that to get your attention.

i was like..>WTF dude...I don't think he knows who I am...I just talked to you like....last tuesday about jacking your wheels..haaa.
yeah i did, after i saw you...i heard revving, and i go.....wtf is this guy's problem, then i saw you...haha

yeah, racing in traffic....if i was like 10 years younger maybe..... actually nah...caused too much trouble back in the days already

your exhaust sounds nice and i knew you were just getting my attention...not like i won't notice you if you passed by but thanks for the sound effects hahah

hmmm....my wheels...hahah...im thinking of replacing them with these....

in gold.....

Old 06-01-2005, 12:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon x2
Originally Posted by kellie
This morning around 7:30-7:40 on 880 southbound from like...Whippleish, spotted Mr. Fancy Pants again. I see you once or twice a month in the same place at the same time and you NEVER wave unless I hang out my window and flail madly. Silverthorn RS coupe, JDM tails, silver or white front badge, clear corners and blinkers, STi wing. Asian male driver.
Spotted you again this morning, but I got to pass you in the carpool lane today. SUCKER! You WILL wave. I am determined to make you wave.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:23 PM

Car Info: 03 MBP WRX
Originally Posted by thebing
that was me. your car is really nice man. makes me wish i wasnt such a lazy *** and could keep a black car clean. i like what you've done. makes me appreciate the bug eyes.
Your car looked really nice as well...love the wingless look. I'm sure I will see you around.

Dave

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.