BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 09:30 AM

Car Info: 99 BDP 2.5RS
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Is this some sort of meet?
Nah, College of San Mateo parking lot haha.
Old 05-15-2014, 09:53 AM

Car Info: 2013 WRX HATCH
~815AM this morning spotted and exchanged deuces with a hawk eye aspen white STi

In mountain view, right next to 101 by Costco/McDonalds.

Driver was wearing sunglasses, aviator style.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:35 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon Stage 2
Originally Posted by SolSurferX
Dude hangs out at a house near my in-laws...I get mad dogged every time I drive by and he's there....was yelled at once if I wanted to race for money. There's also a 2010-ish hatch that I see at the same place too.
whats wrong with ppl? lol. "wanna race for money" what a schmuck. He must have more money then us which makes him superior. i always look at it like a community. whatever next time he gets the finger instead of the salute/duece/shocker.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:35 AM

Car Info: 2013 STI Hatch
As usual, some sick cars at rbms... I saw a blue gr wrx on 880 s. I was going to wave, but I was super tired and trying to stay far away from the idiot in te Toyota mini van cutting everyone off...
Old 05-15-2014, 10:37 AM

Car Info: 2008 Subaru Forester XT Sport
Originally Posted by 02'WRXWGN
whats wrong with ppl? lol. "wanna race for money" what a schmuck. He must have more money then us which makes him superior. i always look at it like a community. whatever next time he gets the finger instead of the salute/duece/shocker.
I'd say yes to a race, then do like 20mph.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:59 AM

Car Info: 99 RS
Originally Posted by sealandsheep
Nice to meet you Jeff. Just let me know next time you're out here - I'm usually home around 7 from work on a weekday. I work in SF. Weekends I'm pretty busy running around.
I visit my parents all the time but I usually take off around 5ish. LMK, what's a good time for you. I live about 10 minutes away off of Gellert so I can swing by if I'm not at my parents.

Originally Posted by Madjester10
Yup that is me

I'm down, that's pretty much the block I live on
Nice, I've always wondered whose WRX that was

Originally Posted by Madjester10
Haha the BRP RS impreza gc8 with gold wheels and red lugs was me too...but I sold it a few months ago after the mrs bought me the bug eye. Jeff, I think I've seen your white gc8 before while I was walking across the street on mission and grand...super clean and classic looking...too bad mine never looked that good.
Yup, that's the RS that I was talking about. Why did you selling it? It was such a nice (looking) RS....I drooled over your RS every time I drove by it. I was so jealous of the rear JDM wiper. The white RS has to be me...I'm the only white RS in the area.

I also just meet MrMooMoo. He drives a BRP RS sedan and lives around the area, too. I usually see him driving every week or so.

It's really nice to finally see some Subaru owners in the area.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:46 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by jumpman

Yup, that's the RS that I was talking about. Why did you selling it? It was such a nice (looking) RS....I drooled over your RS every time I drove by it. I was so jealous of the rear JDM wiper. The white RS has to be me...I'm the only white RS in the area.

I also just meet MrMooMoo. He drives a BRP RS sedan and lives around the area, too. I usually see him driving every week or so.

It's really nice to finally see some Subaru owners in the area.
I sold the car for a couple of reasons, mainly because my lady bought me the wrx without my knowing so I felt guilty and sold the RS to pay her back. Plus she knew I wanted to do an EJ20 swap eventually, so she saved me on that task on top of the other things that needed to be done. I did however strip all the good stuff from the RS where applicable to the new car. Not going to complain, it was cool to have both at the same time for awhile, and liked the attention I got when driving the RS, especially from the JDM rear wiper

Last edited by Madjester10; 05-15-2014 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:54 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx wagon
Originally Posted by Queen Jade
I'd say yes to a race, then do like 20mph.
I'd reverse and j-turn like Marty Mcfly
Old 05-15-2014, 01:28 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX Base Galaxy Blue
I'm at Philz coffee on Chestnut / Westborough if anyone wants to swing over I'm working from home (Philz) today.

I thought it was supposed to be hot, but it turned out to be cold @_@
Old 05-15-2014, 02:18 PM

Car Info: 2000 brp 2.5rs
Hey what ever happened to that big *** subaru crowd in CSM before like in march.

And ****, I will most definitely start going to meets after finals are over. I literally only talked to one subaru owner IRL when I bought my spoiler last week lol.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:21 PM

Car Info: 2013 ISM WRX GR
Originally Posted by Heedz
Went to drop off stuff and this is what I see lol. Other than bast and mikhoe I don't know the other two.
Ayeeee
Old 05-15-2014, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by MrMooMoo
Hey what ever happened to that big *** subaru crowd in CSM before like in march.

And ****, I will most definitely start going to meets after finals are over. I literally only talked to one subaru owner IRL when I bought my spoiler last week lol.
Did you pick it up from Andrew?
Old 05-15-2014, 03:06 PM

Car Info: 2000 brp 2.5rs
Originally Posted by Bast
Did you pick it up from Andrew?
Yup, cool guy, oh yeah ive also made friends with cozzyhane, dude with black wrx hatch who went to some meets. He was talking about your coupe and I was like, wait a minute I know that ride lol, the subaru world is small.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:14 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by sealandsheep
I'm at Philz coffee on Chestnut / Westborough if anyone wants to swing over I'm working from home (Philz) today.

I thought it was supposed to be hot, but it turned out to be cold @_@
I'm down to meet, was looking for an excuse not to go to the gym today after work. I get off around 5...and typically get back to grand around 6pm
Old 05-15-2014, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by MrMooMoo
Yup, cool guy, oh yeah ive also made friends with cozzyhane, dude with black wrx hatch who went to some meets. He was talking about your coupe and I was like, wait a minute I know that ride lol, the subaru world is small.
Haha, rad!

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.